Title: Happy Holidays from the MHA

Kapamilya

MHA.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU

We at the MHA would like to announce that the paperwork for posting this DoW has finally cleared after being signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public enquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for an unspecified amount of time and recycled as firelighters.  As such, we are now officially at a state of war with NEW, honouring the XX treaty.  

If there are any questions, please see the Vogan customer complaint department.

Happy Holidays

Signed

jesbro, triumvir

The Doogan, triumvir

jalap, triumvir

Scytale, MoDF

nishiyoshi, MoBF

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully MHA has a few top tier in war mode.

I'll be laughing next war when Val pulls the same shit on you they just did to Polar.

And if you want targets, you'll have to eventually turn on one of your numerous top tier allies to get some war after this one.

Well, Valhalla decided to stab Polar in the back, so I'd assume MHA wasnt able to update their target lists in time.

That's pretty close to what happened.  We're trying now to peace out with FTW because that was an honest mistake.  You may notice that despite the dearth of targets in NEW, we have far more wars against them than FTW.

Clearly MHA doesn't read well, I guess.

You take that back!  MHA reads just fine.  Just our triums don't read well, apparently.

Edited by Katamaristan

Clearly MHA doesn't read well, I guess.

Reading isn't the issue, getting stuff done in the middle of the night after the alarm clock woke me up is.

Peace is sent to those 2 and I added reps to that. I suppose that'll be enough to heal the wounds.

Reading isn't the issue, getting stuff done in the middle of the night after the alarm clock woke me up is.

Peace is sent to those 2 and I added reps to that. I suppose that'll be enough to heal the wounds.

I'm sorry, but you don't get to unilaterally decide peace terms

I'm sorry, but you don't get to unilaterally decide peace terms

Okay, then I'll rephrase to "I suppose  hope that'll be enough to heal the wounds.".

Meanwhile we've almost doubled the amount of active wars for NEW. That's not too bad considering the exremely limited amount of nations in war mode outside of their top tier. Now I hope there'll be some candy for me in the future, the only one 1 had in range was covered already...