Fark DoW

905tf

NG MDoAP when we got dogpiled

It seems to me that they just followed your lead for that entire war.  Can you remind me how many wars you fought to help defend your fellow NGers last war?  I am not great at math, but I think I can count to 0.  Why should they be expected to help you when you wont even help your fellow members?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NG MDoAP when we got dogpiled

His quote was in reference to this current war, don't try to come at me like that Stewie that would be very hypocritical of you as you're the one telling your members to stop being mad about that in our private embassy, yet you come here publicly and show a whole different side.

Says alot about you.

Edited by Samus

His quote was in reference to this current war, don't try to come at me like that Stewie that would be very hypocritical of you as you're the one telling your members to stop being mad about that in our private embassy, yet you come here publicly and show a whole different side.

Says alot about you.

It's incredibly shocking people would tell their membership to shut the fuck up to ensure that IRON stayed on NG's side so they could get revenge.(this war.)

Lol...now that's comical.  Everyone knows your comment was in regards to this war not last, but since you talked yourself in a hole, you try to find a way out.  Good attempt, but quite a fail

My comment was a generality, since IRON has done this several times, I was here for Karma and I recall how much kicking and screaming IRON provided, Coalition of Cowards was an apt term, and set the tone for IRON's FA direction, there is a reason you're known as RON.