To the concerned parties

At least ones like Smaug who are so inattentive after years of sleep they don't even have enough awareness of their bodies to know a scale is missing. Trust me. I am aware of everyone of my vulnerabilities.. and I'm literally begging someone in an enemy AA to come take advantage of them.

I need to eat.. and I need to bleed.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacifica's chain of defeats? They had three defeats since 2008, two of which were back-toback....with a skipped war in between. I would hardly call anything NPO has went through "a chain of defeats" unless you want to consider FA blunders in the lead-up to wars.

arrogance

surely it must be impossible for you to grasp that beating up on the alliance that took the largest drop in statistics and has fought DBDC twice in a row now, now lacks an upper tier, and not every alliance simply imports tech for free into their upper tier nations. I can't wait for Pacifica to be on the losing end of a war again, I'll be saving this post to use to mock you later.

surely it must be impossible for you to grasp that beating up on the alliance that took the largest drop in statistics and has fought DBDC twice in a row now, now lacks an upper tier, and not every alliance simply imports tech for free into their upper tier nations. I can't wait for Pacifica to be on the losing end of a war again, I'll be saving this post to use to mock you later.

I rise, I fall. I care not, I burn for the Pacific. Your mockery will fall on deaf ears because it will be meaningless for one who does not care about burning or bleeding.

I rise, I fall. I care not, I burn for the Pacific. Your mockery will fall on deaf ears because it will be meaningless for one who does not care about burning or bleeding.

"I totally don't care but don't respect that I was in the same position last war", keep the bravado up, maybe instead of simply demanding you pull your upper tier out of peace mode, those in your coalition who are already plotting for the next war will come up with something more creative.

Pacifica's chain of defeats? They had three defeats since 2008, two of which were back-toback....with a skipped war in between. I would hardly call anything NPO has went through "a chain of defeats" unless you want to consider FA blunders in the lead-up to wars.

I acknowledge the challenging history that forged me. I do not hide from it. But yes.. the great Armageddon war happened with me right out of my shell and with the reps demanded limited my ability to grow for a while. Smart move by our enemy, but it kept me from having much of a troop count for quite some time.

"I totally don't care but don't respect that I was in the same position last war", keep the bravado up, maybe instead of simply demanding you pull your upper tier out of peace mode, those in your coalition who are already plotting for the next war will come up with something more creative.

Maybe if you broke that down into actual sentences I might understand your little speech. And accusing me of arrogance? Course I am, anything else is dull. How am I going to motivate people to attack me by being nice?

Maybe if you broke that down into actual sentences I might understand your little speech.

you hold even more arrogance than DBDC, and next war when you two are not on the same side I cannot wait to see your nation turned to ashes. :)

Edited by Mogar

Hey, if it is, at least maybe then I will finally hit 5 million dead so I can get my cemetery. Trust me Mogar.. right now the general health of my nation is the least of my concerns. I need more troops on my altar.. I need them dieing and screaming in agony so I can then entomb them to begin nation wide soldier worship so that my people are happier.

Bob, it has logic.

Now, as one of RIA's leaders.. go hunt me someone to eat.. Get a whole team together if you want.. but please FEED ME. Consider it a really warped Christmas present.

Number of Soldiers Lost:2,113,259 Attacking + 3,360,190 Defending = 5,473,449 Casualties
Nation Created: 2/8/2011 10:40:06 PM (1,414 days old)

me

Number of Soldiers Lost: 1,719,834 Attacking + 2,603,528 Defending = 4,323,362 Casualties
Nation Created: 6/15/2008 11:41:38 PM (2,382 days old)

you

I'm with Rey on this one, you want casualties, your nation is nearly 3 years older than mine and over a million casualties smaller. Tell your government to select opponents you can actually fight. Pacifica wished to play the part of a dog this war, and so you lack targets, feel free to attack DBDC for destroying your opponents upper tier for the past two years. Next war I'm sure you'll have plenty, not that I expect you to be able to get out of anarchy to offensively declare until you shed all that tech.

Alarmist prattle. Do you know how much a million casualties difference is? It's like.. oh.. maybe 4-5 wars against the right people at the right time and when your infra is high enough. I think the highest troop count I have had is 100k and that was achieved just at the start of this war.  You're literally chiding me for just being 5 wars short of you with the right teiring. I'd turn the question on the head and ask why your casualty count isn't much higher than it is being 3 years older than my nation and not having gone through reps of a similar magnitude.

Unlike yourself I have not gone more than 4 months without a war in my entire nations history, due to actually preferring that over logging in every 10 days to collect tech and pay bills. The Polarsphere's upper tiers have been attacked for the past 2 years near constantly by DBDC, that's not alarmist prattle, that's the fucking reality.

Polar made its own bed. It's great to hear you enjoy war that much. You might just be crazier than myself in that regard.

I’ve made my bed and i really enjoy sleeping and having a couple of other extra curricular activities  in it ..

you my friend are a joke and the fact that you are boasting being on the side with better odds makes you more of a joke ..

I’m not to far down now come see me and ill show you how i play with make believe dragons …….

RoadRash

didn’t you say you don’t do peace mode 

whats this about???

war.gif War is an option for Dragonisia since 2/13/2014

Edited by greco

I’ve made my bed and i really enjoy sleeping and having a couple of other extra curricular activities  in it ..

you my friend are a joke and the fact that you are boasting being on the side with better odds makes you more of a joke ..

I’m not to far down now come see me and ill show you how i play with make believe dragons …….

RoadRash

didn’t you say you don’t do peace mode 

whats this about???

war.gif War is an option for Dragonisia since 2/13/2014

Restocking nukes between fights. I said I don't make excessive use of it and I also listed 3 legitimate uses if you actually read my prior content.

Also, better solution, you buy up and fight me so our casualties are greater. My prey has obviously been insufficient, so I must demand you be succulent and nourishing to be considered for my tray. This means you need to have some meat in the form of soldiers on you.

Oh, you mean the people DBDC has organized tech raids against in the exact range of you for the past two years, including at the conclusion of last war orchestrating an organized campaign to ensure we did not have an upper tier for this war?

<TBRaiders> polar allies, top list we will keep raiding, bottom three we wont
<TBRaiders> USN, UPN, Legion, Avalanche, Fark, Sparta, RIA, NPL, AO, CCC, Invicta
<TBRaiders> TOP, VAL, MHA

Yeah, it's really easy to maintain an upper tier against DBDC I hear, you fucking idiot. If you want a target, hit the guys who denied you them, otherwise shut the fuck up.

Also, better solution, you buy up and fight me so our casualties are greater. My prey has obviously been insufficient, so I must demand you be succulent to be considered for my tray.

If you like fighting that much, maybe you should try to get into the range where most of the fighting is taking place.

I've already sold down once this war. Ask the CCC guy I did that for what he thought of that.

I have tried. I've already fought 3 nuclear battles this war.. and still gone up on tech. Explain that one. I still don't understand it because it's the first time ever this has happened to me.

I have tried. I've already fought 3 nuclear battles this war.. and still gone up on tech. Explain that one. I still don't understand it because it's the first time ever this has happened to me.

3 nuclear battles, I am totally impressed... wait I am not.

You are fighting in a tier your side has the advantage in a war your side has the advantage. Talk is easy in such a situation.

I've already sold down once this war. Ask the CCC guy I did that for what he thought of that.

like i said in my last post it is nice being on the winning side ..

so really now stop patting yourself on the back you look like a fool. 

i have been in 17 nuclear wars most i have come out ahead but being in a real fight as Polaris is now facing i will continue to be knocked down losing resources….

just do me a favor stop boasting so much its good to gloat a bit but you are making the real warriors who do sacrifice for there alliance look bad 

enjoy your many alliances standing behind you now for they are not always there…

3 nuclear battles, I am totally impressed... wait I am not.

You are fighting in a tier your side has the advantage in a war your side has the advantage. Talk is easy in such a situation.

Wasn't out to impress you. Merely stating a fact. I have no understanding as to why I have not been knocked down farther. By my reasoning my rump should be cratered down to a more consistent fighting range, but it is not. I am accustomed to and have a normal expectation of being gutted in the first 2-3 wars, but this has not happened.

Talk may be easy. Making casualties certainly is not.

@Greco

Enjoy it? What's enjoyable about it! I have no one to fight!

Uhoh.. Diplo has noticed me...