Unfortunately, upon consultation with fellow Jihad's and our government officials it is with regret we rescind this offer to Tywin. Despite him being a potent war weapon, bamboozling our enemies with crap upon utter crap. We would have to listen to him during peacetime and peacetime can last ages! 

O/US thanks for your support! 

Then I must neglect to condone such tomfoolery.  Good day with you, sir.

I said, "Good day"!

Don't worry bro you're still part of the pact :P I hope this pact serves as a warning for any AA's fighting back against raids will get their lower tiers torn apart.

Wait, you're implying that if a member of this group raids our alliance, we should surrender and let it happen, or this grouping will attack our lower tier?

You might want to quickly revise that part of your plan. It won't work that way.

Edited by Starfox101

Wait, you're implying that if a member of this group raids our alliance, we should surrender and let it happen, or this grouping will attack our lower tier?

You might want to quickly revise that part of your plan. It won't work that way.

Don't ruin the surprise!

This is not true and is not part of the parameters outlined in this pact nor does General Chow speak for Nuclear Jihad. He is not a member of this pact at this time pending unanimous vote to admit him and his band of merry marauders per Article III...I apologize on behalf of Nuclear Jihad for any confusion in regards to members and parameters of our pact...thank you for your patience and God Bless! o/

Edited by Stonewall14

Sure it will because they have absolutely no regard for their nations. Many have more posts than infra. You cannot apply normal standards to folks who fling poo and call it art, who consider construction wasteful and destruction accomplishment. Folks who revel in failure like pigs in mud. It does not matter what anyone else says or thinks of them, they believe they are doing well. I'm actually somewhat jealous of the mental disconnect that requires.

Sure it will because they have absolutely no regard for their nations. Many have more posts than infra. You cannot apply normal standards to folks who fling poo and call it art, who consider construction wasteful and destruction accomplishment. Folks who revel in failure like pigs in mud. It does not matter what anyone else says or thinks of them, they believe they are doing well. I'm actually somewhat jealous of the mental disconnect that requires.

Because you conforming to the way its been for years requires mental exertion? Let them play differently if they want to. 

Because you conforming to the way its been for years requires mental exertion? Let them play differently if they want to. 

They can play as differently as they want - that was the point of my post - they ain't playing the same game as anyone else, however if I wish to chide for creating their own standards because they couldn't keep up, then I shall do so.

They did make a pretty picture in the OP, I'll give them that.

This is not true and is not part of the parameters outlined in this pact nor does General Chow speak for Nuclear Jihad. He is not a member of this pact at this time pending unanimous vote to admit him and his band of merry marauders per Article III...I apologize on behalf of Nuclear Jihad for any confusion in regards to members and parameters of our pact...thank you for your patience and God Bless! o/

Sounds good. Might want to avoid starting off making statements like his, and right away admitting him.

Well, to be fair I have more posts than infra as well. :p

Wtf I'd going on here?

And member of sra that takes part in any non government sanctioned raid is subject to instant removal from the alliance without trial or explanation.

All members of SRA already know this though so I should expect this not to be an issue.

Wtf I'd going on here?

And member of sra that takes part in any non government sanctioned raid is subject to instant removal from the alliance without trial or explanation.

All members of SRA already know this though so I should expect this not to be an issue.

It's not an issue that I know of and this is not a raiders pact, it is a pact of a group of allied friends who pledge our friendship and mutual allegiance to each other... :awesome: We are still complaint and loyal to our present alliances above all else and of course will abide by our rules and charters as always... :mellow:

So according to Stonewall this Nuclear Jihad treaty is pretty much useless. It literally changes nothing, was there even any point announcing this?

Seems to me that it is just bringing attention to your pact, but in truth some members of this pact are not willing to work outside of their AA to protect each other.

I still think the Amigo pact is better. This is like a cheap copy of it.

I like the idea of non-alliance alliances.  The oppression of nations and suppresion of national sovereignity in favor of alliance sovereignity is a shame.  We play CN to be presidents and kings, not citizens, yet alliances treat us as such.  Hooray to these guys for daring to step outside the normal boundries.

So according to Stonewall this Nuclear Jihad treaty is pretty much useless. It literally changes nothing, was there even any point announcing this?

Seems to me that it is just bringing attention to your pact, but in truth some members of this pact are not willing to work outside of their AA to protect each other.

I still think the Amigo pact is better. This is like a cheap copy of it.

So because we wont be raiding it makes this pact useless? The other stuff about protecting your friends and defending them at all cost must mean nothing to you then.

Honestly this pact a pact between friends like they were saying...why would we want to raid and put each other in harms way or gain a bad reputation there be no point....I am sorry Chow but I have gained nothing from this except for the fact of not returning to a few alliances I do humbly enjoy. I got my broskies backs no matter the cost!...except claude...that dude ate my cake.

I agree with Chow. I don't see how it changes anything. This already existed informally and if the pact restricts those who sign it to obey their alliances above the pact itself, and their alliances forbid raiding...then I don't see how this can be effective. If things got real, I think most of the people here have each other's backs. This pact just formalizes it. I think it would be more effective if this were a pact between alliances or if the nations involved were in one alliance. Just my opinion. Good luck with this guys.