dbe4e443-949b-4a32-a9f9-5a558e215368_zps

Nuclear Jihad Pact
 Jihad is a Struggle. Our Struggle is War. And our Wars are Nuclear. By the power of a million splitting atoms, we bind ourselves with this Pact.
 Article I: Non-Aggression
 There shall be none of that. All signatories are free to engage in aggression against each other. In certain situations, this is encouraged.

Article II: Defense
 All signatories may provide whatever direct military assistance that has been requested by any signatory who has come under attack.
 Article III: New Membership
 Potential new members must be nuclear capable and may be added to this pact only with the unanimous consent of all signatories.
 Article IV: Cancellation
 There shall be none of that. Should any signatory attempt to leave this pact, all other signatories shall impose a ZI sentence upon the offending nation.

/~\

Guerrillas

~Harbinger of Doom,stonewall14 the Guerrilla Warlord of Dixie Cove

~claude the Master and Lord of Cn lionn5 of RUSSIA1

~ Xavier the Renegade Angel of Xavier

~Ghost, Shadow of DoomSquad, Ghos7 of Greece

~ericsw123 the Braveheart of Land Of Freedom

~TCA Commander, The Dark Emperor of The Wicked Empire

/~\

Bankers

~Judge of Jihad, Supreme Emperor Daeg of Metal

Edited by Stonewall14

Typically tech raids are not nuclear, but they use nukes as a method of blackmail to extort tech.

Well, then the only difference between this and practiced norms would be the endorsement of nuking on tech raids?

Good luck even finding raids.

Edited by Starfox101

This treaty is not posted for your approval and we are group of friends who are very close and this gives us an avenue to transend Alliance lines to help our friends...It is posted as a warning not for the peanut gallery to debate or approve... :war:

I've not extorted tech, nor heard of any but 1 in this pact doing it. We would not defend under those circumstances. Regardless, this is not here for your acceptance or validation. It is a heads up.

Edited by Gh0s7

I've not extorted tech, nor heard of any but 1 in this pact doing it. We would not defend under those circumstances. Regardless, this is not here for your acceptance or validation. It is a heads up.

This treaty is not posted for your approval and we are group of friends who are very close and this gives us an avenue to transend Alliance lines to help our friends...It is posted as a warning not for the peanut gallery to debate or approve... :war:

Heads up/warning meaning?

The entire community is at war...I'm just a little confused on what this is, or what it means.

Heads up/warning meaning?

The entire community is at war...I'm just a little confused on what this is, or what it means.

It's very simple if need arises we will activate this pact and prosecute it to the fullest, like I said we are close friends and this gives an excuse if you will to help our friends without making an issue of it being in different AAs...We will use and enforce it as we see fit and help each other when needed...nothing more nothing less... :ph34r:

I actually think it's closer to 50% of your pact who have tried to extort tech, but one of them escapes my memory so I can't say for sure, that leaves me knowing for sure 3 people have. Not that there is anything wrong with trying to extort tech from a tech raid, actually saying give me tech, and i'll stop attacking is just the same as saying i'll keep attacking you if you don't accept my peace after I took tech/land/money. Though I digress, you should defend them either way even if they do try to extort tech. 

What if I told you that you that the peanut gallery doesn't need your permission?

This is the 'we made a cool image so let's make some announcement' announcement.

It is a warning - basically if any of these folks are in your alliance they will do whatever they please without regard or recognition that they are in an alliance.

This at least puts all the ( fill in the appropriate blank ) in one easy to find list.

This is the 'we made a cool image so let's make some announcement' announcement.

It is a warning - basically if any of these folks are in your alliance they will do whatever they please without regard or recognition that they are in an alliance.

This at least puts all the ( fill in the appropriate blank ) in one easy to find list.

Maybe you should go (fill in the appropriate blank) yourself.

All we're missing is a comical Ali type spokesperson during wars spouting a lot of nonsense to confuse our enemies

you seem to fit the part!

O/ Nuclear Jihad

I made my feelings about this pretty clear to claude.  If you invite Tywin, I'll completely change my mind.

Edit:  typing is hard

Edited by smurthwaite

Unfortunately, upon consultation with fellow Jihad's and our government officials it is with regret we rescind this offer to Tywin. Despite him being a potent war weapon, bamboozling our enemies with crap upon utter crap. We would have to listen to him during peacetime and peacetime can last ages! 

O/US thanks for your support!