GDFR -- Kaskus DoW

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quality song for a quality alliance, as I already made fun of Smurf for. Tasteless, brainless Kaskus. When will they learn how to do things aside from crash land into somebody's 5k NS tier?

This being something you have personal experience with. You ever pay Umb back all that tech you owe them? It was 900 tech iirc.

I hope some of you are not included in the inevitable white peace.

But, global stability! Funny how your constant and annoying stability nonsense can so easily be pushed aside when it suites you. Do the world a favor and accept the fact no one care what you have to say.

But, global stability! Funny how your constant and annoying stability nonsense can so easily be pushed aside when it suites you. Do the world a favor and accept the fact no one care what you have to say.

Global Stability is represented by cultural institutions like the civilized treaty web, not no casus belli DoWs on Invicta. Edited by Tywin Lannister

Global Stability is represented by cultural institutions like the civilized treaty web, not no casus belli DoWs on Invicta.

It is the actions and policies of alliances that define them as civilized or uncivilized. One of the tenets of global stability is white peace for those that enter to only honor treaties. By advocating eternal war or no white peace on those alliances all you do is confirm that either Polar is uncivilized or that you are full of shit. Perhaps both. Edited by Unknown Smurf

This being something you have personal experience with. You ever pay Umb back all that tech you owe them? It was 900 tech iirc.

I'm gonna hold my breath and count as high as I can. I'll do that until you bring up a good point.

Will somebody call 911 for me? Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm gonna hold my breath and count as high as I can. I'll do that until you bring up a good point.

Will somebody call 911 for me?

Let's see you:

Can't build a nation , can't fight for !@#$, can't successfully run an alliance, can't honor tech deals.

And you are:

overly opinionated with no skill to back it up.

All your good for:

!@#$ posts and laughing at.

You are literally a clown. 

Edited by Xanth

I know right...He won't be so big and bad like he was in the LN war talking smack... :awesome: :wub:

I know right...He won't be so big and bad like he was in the LN war talking smack... :awesome: :wub:

Deathadder is actually in peace mode right now. Literally, the "great" king of Sparta who's motto is to 'fight with honor, die with glory' is hiding in peace mode after one war q an IRON nation. His post are irrelevant, and he's proven himself a coward as he protects his infra while his members are burning.

He can give Franz all the crap he wants, but Franz, Unknown Smurf, Alexio, even Rey the Great would not enter peace mode why their members were fighting.

Let's see you:

Can't build a nation , can't fight for !@#$, can't successfully run an alliance, can't honor tech deals.

And you are:

overly opinionated with no skill to back it up.

All your good for:

!@#$ posts and laughing at.

You are literally a clown.

Turning blue here, guy.

You can't build a nation. He is correct.

He's probably correct on the other points as well but I haven't followed you closely enough to know.

I've built a nation. It's pretty easy. The fact that I choose to not be !@#$% for 8 months of the year and instead spend my time beating people up is not exactly a fault.

Now, as I said: maybe something relevant to your bad alliance? Edited by Neo Uruk

Deathadder is actually in peace mode right now. Literally, the "great" king of Sparta who's motto is to 'fight with honor, die with glory' is hiding in peace mode after one war q an IRON nation. His post are irrelevant, and he's proven himself a coward as he protects his infra while his members are burning.
He can give Franz all the crap he wants, but Franz, Unknown Smurf, Alexio, even Rey the Great would not enter peace mode why their members were fighting.

Yes and Leonidas was a coward for using his shield to block Persian arrows before striking down more of the God King's slaves :facepalm:

I've built a nation. It's pretty easy. The fact that I choose to not be !@#$% for 8 months of the year and instead spend my time beating people up is not exactly a fault.

Now, as I said: maybe something relevant to your bad alliance?

You havent beaten anything up in recent memory. You spend less time at war than I do.

The only thing you have said about my alliance is something about 5k NS. Something so far off the mark that the only thing remotely true about it is the fact that it confirms your delusions about the world at large.

You may be capable of building a nation in theory but the point is that you are incapable of keeping your mouth shut long enough to actually amount to any sort of significant NS. 5k or otherwise.

Yes and Leonidas was a coward for using his shield to block Persian arrows before striking down more of the God King's slaves :facepalm:

Your analogy only fits if there is some swordplay involved. For our purposes it would make sense if he went in to restock nukes with the intention of coming out to slay some of the "god kings slaves." Instead he cowers the way the senators did.

Edit: Before your feeble mind jumps on the point that he did fight before going into peacemode, that is irrelevant. My point is that he sits on 25 nukes and is currently able to exit PM yet sits in it. Edited by Unknown Smurf

You havent beaten anything up in recent memory. You spend less time at war than I do.

The only thing you have said about my alliance is something about 5k NS. Something so far off the mark that the only thing remotely true about it is the fact that it confirms your delusions about the world at large.

You may be capable of building a nation in theory but the point is that you are incapable of keeping your mouth shut long enough to actually amount to any sort of significant NS. 5k or otherwise.

I'm delusional? Mr. Global War himself says I'm delusional? Well, I'll be damned, I'm delusional.

I think you'll find I know my exact niche in this here !@#$fest, and I know that your alliance will never amount to anything more than a punching bag for whoever's an easy bad PR magnet in the mind of your superiors. Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm delusional? Mr. Global War himself says I'm delusional? Well, I'll be damned, I'm delusional.

I think you'll find I know my exact niche in this here !@#$fest, and I know that your alliance will never amount to anything more than a punching bag for whoever's an easy bad PR magnet in the mind of your superiors.

My superiors? Please enlighten me on your theory of how Kaskus works.

:blink:  US and Kaskus war MI6 and now Legion?

Just how in the hell am I supposed to feel about this Smurf, damnit?!  :psyduck:

Like he's a man of his word and helps any ally, no matter how trivial a need it might be.

Sounds like a pretty good guy to me.

Now, if we could just get him to ignore the clowns...