PPO Sails to War

gowfanatic

448f3aa6-4fc5-46b4-a4a3-d60c4380d421.png

Lulu had a big ole boring DoW written, starting out with something along the lines of "Webster's dictionary defines war as..." And basically, queue fart noises. We're not here to support whatever the initial CB of these wars was, we're not here due to any ill will towards Legion. We are merely here to give some SRA nations a breather. 

We didn't get to come in on the last war and this time around we hope to make up for it. With that said, I am very interested to see if these foot soldiers know how to march on water because I highly doubt they can match us in ale.

All hands on deck! Hoist th' main sail! To war!

o/ Hail SRA!
o/ Avast PPO!
o/ Arrrrr Legion!

Ps. what’s a pirate’s favourite letter? You might think R, but a pirate’s true love be the C. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigpreview_Razig_sPirateFlag_zps0855ab34

War is many things: A need for destruction; A means to an end; Perhaps even settling an old score. We here tonight are not declaring for any of those reasons, however. We are entering this war for the sole purpose of helping our allies in the Screaming Red Asses alliance. We are not here to support the initial CB nor any other participants of such a coalition. We hold no ill will against Legion; We have no negative opinion about them or their alliance; We are not doing so for political gain. We are merely here to give some battle torn nations some relief. If that means tearing into another alliance then so be it.

Anyways….as gowfanatic said, the boring part is done…We haven’t smelt the air of battle in well over a year. We have quite a bit of making up to do. Hopefully Legion shall provide us an enjoyable time…otherwise we’ll be forced to sit in the corner and drink for the remainder of the war…not that I’m complaining…we were going to drink while fighting anyway….just doesn’t taste as good…

Jack-SparrowConfused.jpg

WHAT ARE ALL THESE NEW IMPROVEMENTS AND HOW DO I USE THEM?

you joke but no shit :P took me a solid 5 minutes being like "alright...now what do i buy again?...wait...where'd you come from?!"