Because every war needs one - Shoutouts!

WarriorSoul

Shout out to all my opponents for good fights.

In particular, shout out to big ego for letting his SDI crew only work 12 hours a day. :P

Yeah my SDI is the worst :/

Russian Czar, malakarlian and you put up a good fight all things considering. You coordinated on most attacks, I wonder who set that up. :)

Yeah my SDI is the worst :/
Russian Czar, malakarlian and you put up a good fight all things considering. You coordinated on most attacks, I wonder who set that up. :)

Yeah, we had lots of communication because we couldn't do anything alone. Alpha Wolves gained my respect there, so thanks for making a new connection for us.

It was a good war though. Sorry I turtled at the end. :p Edited by Starfox101

Shout out to Magicboyd25 just because i was one of  "few more of our guys to hit him". You where clearly overwhelmed but still bothered to do some damage, that sadly can't be said about everyone i have fought so far.

Yours was also a fun fight :P havent had that good of a fight between the two of you since my first nation in Karma

Haha thanks. Can't just sit there and get stomped for 4 months without making it hurt now can I?

Shoutout to berbers and the ODN crew (especially homeboy) for making that such an unbelievably damaging round - first time I've ever hit ZI.

Thanks man ! Sorry for the ZI :| I was sort of the conductor of those reigns of attacks. But I can assure you, you were not the only one I did that too :) . These wars are our holiday tradition so it was fun to partake in it again. For those that don't know, he and I have fought around the holidays before. Keep kicking butt mate.

Just found this, but shoutout to Ruler White of CCC earlier this war. He had a completely lopsided war to fight but fought back hard and made the coordinator work for his pay :P

Edited by Terekhov