Because every war needs one - Shoutouts!

WarriorSoul

I'm not normally the thread-starting type, but we're like a month in and there's no shoutout thread yet, so I figured we probably needed one.

Anyway, I'll get it it started:

Buuyo and Deuterium Dawn of the New Polar Order - Your coordination was on point and it pissed me off the entire week we fought. Well done, gents.

An addendum for Buuyo - keep feeding your SDI crew whatever you're feeding 'em. :|

Edited by WarriorSoul

Shout out to Rhizo, Cymru, Crozer, and Jonah Spark for some excellent coordination and finally getting me to ZI for the first time since I started playing in July '06! Well fought round guys, one of the best I ever had. 50% of my NS gone! Seriously, well done guys! Thanks for the casualties and maybe I will see y'all a bit later in the war for a rematch. :P

My only target with a demonstrable personality was Thrash. There was a guy from SUN too although I can't remember his name.

In terms of individual combat no one's been overwhelming.  :(

Relapse. He also gets a shout out from me for being able to bash some skulls better than invincta, Another shout out to rotty, arikus, psych21, & jon32492 for having great coordination. Without that, you guys are horrible.. ;)

Shout out to Rhizo, Cymru, Crozer, and Jonah Spark for some excellent coordination and finally getting me to ZI for the first time since I started playing in July '06! Well fought round guys, one of the best I ever had. 50% of my NS gone! Seriously, well done guys! Thanks for the casualties and maybe I will see y'all a bit later in the war for a rematch. :P

It was a good battle.  Shoutout to both Doch and Gibson from MI6, both fought hard even with odds and numbers stacked against them and some good coordination with attacks on our side against them both.  Had some great dialogue and conversations through it all, and though both lost about 50% of their original NS & ZIed , both remained in good spirit and friendly through it all.  By far some of the funnest to fight, and both kept fighting instead of turtling, so can't ask for more then that.  

Maybe we'll meet again later in this war!

Prodigal Moon deserves a shoutout for buying back to 8k infra at least 3 times while not having the WC to do it :P

Thats a ballsy move imho

O/Prodigal Moon

Haha thanks. Can't just sit there and get stomped for 4 months without making it hurt now can I?

Shoutout to berbers and the ODN crew (especially homeboy) for making that such an unbelievably damaging round - first time I've ever hit ZI.