Optional Military Cooperation Pact between NEW and SPATR

murtibing

Optional Military Cooperation Pact between Nusantara Elite Warriors and Swash Plates And Tail Rotors

Nusantara Elite Warriors and Swash Plates And Tail Rotors, henceforth referred to as the Parties, have agreed on the following treaty:

Article 1. On non-aggression.

Both Parties should refrain from perpetrating any aggressive or otherwise harmful action against each other.

Article 2. On communication.

If either Party obtains, by any means, any information relating to the security or international position of the other Party, that Party should, without delay, communicate this information to the other Party.

Article 3. On defence.

If such situation arise that either Party is attacked or threatened with attack or have their security otherwise compromised, the other Party may provide any assistance, including, but not limited to, military assistance, as it deems necessary to address the aforementioned situation.

Article 4. On aggression.

If such situation arise that either Party deems necessary to instigate the military conflict, the other Party may provide any assistance, including, but not limited to, military assistance, as it deems necessary.

Article 5. On interpretation.

The terms set out in this treaty should be interpreted in the spirit of friendship between the Parties and in accordance with customs and practices of the Parties.

Article 6. On termination.

This treaty might be terminated unilaterally by either Party by issuing the statement of such intent to the other Party. In such situation the treaty remains in force for the period of 48 hours, starting from the moment when the other Party learned or was able to learn about such statement. Both Parties may agree to waive the cancellation period.

As agreed by the both Parties,

Signed,

Nusantara Elite Warriors

Signed for Swash Plates And Tail Rotors,

Untouchable - The Boss, Security Council Member
Sgt Gus - Main Rotor Blade, Security Council Member
Fasser - Berserker Brigade, Security Council Member
Zxcsd - Wing Man, Security Council Member
Murtibing - Legionnaire, Security Council Member

I'm glad to see this. I remeber raiding alongside NEW when I was in the middle tier. That were good times.

We're going to upgrade this to MDoAP.
I've been busy and forgot to notify murtibing.

Not a big deal. We have Article 5 for such occasions. One of the reasons why I have put it in this treaty when writing it.

EDIT: 

This might have been a premature annoucement as we're discussing the MDoAP/oDoAP thing. Not a big deal but please PM me your skype ID. 

The negotiations were conducted using a rather lenghty information channels. On the output of said information channels, appeared an information, to the effect, that the treaty can be posted. This information was forwarded to myself. And so I posted the treaty.

I can't say more without divulging confidential information.

Why are you being a jerk to these guys?

Why does SPATR have BONES running all of its affairs? And I literally mean all of its affairs.

It's well-deserved.

Because he tries so hard to become relevant in every topic that he must post stupid !@#$ to turn the focus on him.

Heh, yeah. You got me, chief. Turn the thread into a Rey topic by !@#$%*ing about me, that's sure to make my apparent ego feel sore. Edited by Neo Uruk