Nusantara Still Alive

D Vibianto

if you guys still remember the *world freedom federation* (WFF) i was part of that AA, we were your protectorate and you didn't hesitate to send us aid both during and after a war and help us in the trenches. you really are the best allies ever. i never forgot how honorable and dependable you guys are. a big reason for me joining wolfpack was because you and wolfpack were allies.

Long live NEW.

Edited by scolar visari

if you guys still remember the *world freedom federation* (WFF) i was part of that AA, we were your protectorate and you didn't hesitate to send us aid both during and after a war and help us in trenches. you really are the best allies ever. i never forgot how honorable and dependable you guys are. a big reason for me joining wolfpack was because you and wolfpack were allies.

Long live NEW.

Hey there! NEW is honor! Glad we are on the same side as those guys, man did we have fun back then too :)

o/NEW

o/Sengoku

o/Reavers

o/WFF

o/kaiser Auctor

Hey there! NEW is honor! Glad we are on the same side as those guys, man did we have fun back then too :)

o/NEW
o/Sengoku
o/Reavers
o/WFF
o/kaiser Auctor

omg, it's really you commander Belka. i looked all over the place for the federation when i got back on. wow, are Ender and the rest of the guys still around.

oh sweet, is that the old forum it looks kind different. Edited by scolar visari