• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good to see Sandstorm's ridiculous war of aggression finally grind to a halt.  Congrats to all combatants!

I'm just glad they got peace.  I don't have enough offensive slots to fight Legion and go rogue on the AAs who dogpiled Sandstorm.

I hear it was a well fought conflict, with no hard feelings, and mutual respect gained all around.

For that, I tip my hat in congratulations to all involved parties.

That was fast... Its a little when you aren't fighting along side 8 different alliances to dog pile Riot Society.

well if you aren't good at foreign affairs or war at least you keep your protectorate stone-and-steel in line....

jeez, this aa should disband

I am not wrong. You just have strange expectations on sizes of dragons. Sixty meters is still huge. Smaug was in the top 3 even by your cited charts. Ancalagon would be the odd ball being absurdly ginormous, not even on that chart. Although if Smaug had survived there's no reason he couldn't have grown to the same sizes. They really should try putting him on a movie screen.

NxY7l.jpg

I suppose I can't fall on TSC anymore.. Stonia will have to be my substitute volcano range. I feel kind of like Ancalagon to be honest.. I have no prey large enough to sustain me and so must survive on my will to consume and destroy alone :P

Smaug was also centuries old during the events of the Hobbit so I'd assume he had reached his peak size and you can't pretend he'd be bigger if he was allowed to keep growing and use that as your argument. The same concept applies with Daenerys dragons, dragons never stop growing so long as it has food and freedom.

That was fast... Its a little when you aren't fighting along side 8 different alliances to dog pile Riot Society.

well if you aren't good at foreign affairs or war at least you keep your protectorate stone-and-steel in line....

jeez, this aa should disband

Lol.  Glad you read the thread before you posted.

/me facepalms.

Feel free to start discussing the means for your exit, if you desire to. I doubt you'll have someone in the coalition going around and saying he/she wants this war to last till February...

Some might, I'm sure. Though I imagine most alliances in on us such as NATO, R&R and co would not oppose a swift white peace. Am I correct in that assumption?

Is dragon-size the new alternative container for milk discussion?

To further the general peace discussion, I'm glad there wasn't peace yet on the Polar front, I was able to get out of nuclear anarchy.and re-declare wars.

Is dragon-size the new alternative container for milk discussion?

To further the general peace discussion, I'm glad there wasn't peace yet on the Polar front, I was able to get out of nuclear anarchy.and re-declare wars.

If only we would declare on Polar.. Oh wait. I'd STILL have no targets.

I doubt that. I'd enjoy it. That's a victory.

Let me correct that.. I'd enjoy it if there was a fight to be had, there would be none for me. You know that's sort of creepy. Tywin might actually be correct on something.

I doubt the God King would consider it a victory though. It'd be like stepping on ants.. what kind of victory is it?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Honestly, knowing nothing else about TSC, and understanding that as a member of SRA I have no actual say in such things, I would sign a treaty with them right now, just based on the respect most of their opponents have give them.

Nice to see people war and not turn to trolls.

o/TSC

o/TSC's collection of opponents

o/Trolless treads...well, there seem to be a couple of trolls not from the AAs fighting TSC, but what are you going to do?