Vote Request : Banning of a toxic player.

Euphaia

I really don't know anything about that, since it seemed to me the bulk of your grievances was Eva's condescending attitude and her assassination of your character. I'm sorry if you were harassed, and it would be incredibly shitty of Eva if it's the case, but I can't say anything about that, since I have no context or information or anything, and I'm guessing you'd rather not dredge up said information just to prove your case to somebody who doesn't really have anything to do with it.

If there is any proof Eva made a threat that carries beyond a game I'd like to hear it and would of course outright oppose that.  But from what I've seen Eva merely disagrees with you about a nation simulation game, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.  Its a game, people have disagreements, get over it.   Nor are people required to have compatible friendly personalities.  

Everyone needs to understand how you treat people in game is thoroughly and utterly unimportant, as is any IC conflict outside solely IC.

If there is any proof Eva made a threat that carries beyond a game I'd like to hear it and would of course outright oppose that.  But from what I've seen Eva merely disagrees with you about a nation simulation game, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.  Its a game, people have disagreements, get over it.   Nor are people required to have compatible friendly personalities.  

Everyone needs to understand how you treat people in game is thoroughly and utterly unimportant, as is any IC conflict outside solely IC.

i agree with this, and also add that if there is any OOC harassment going on, that you should report it to the cn mods Edited by Hereno

I did report  the ooc threats to the mods.  Nothing whatsoever was ever really done by them about it.

And no, I will never tolerate being treated disrespectfully by anyone, ever.

Nor will I ever tolerate anyone trying to bully me around.

Edited by Euphaia

For what it's worth, you can't necessarily discount an accusation just because somebody in a position of arguable authority did.

For what it's worth, the accusation also doesn't gain any further credibility by being dismissed.

Last I checked, the moderation staffed loved dealing with this subforum.

Last I checked, when there were somewhat serious issues, the mods did still visit this place.

I was harassed too, in multiple pm's.

If there was harassment in multiple PMs, directed at you, I'd suggest taking it to the moderation staff if you feel badly enough to make this thread about it.

I'm against these attempts by others to ban people that they don't like out of various roleplays. I don't feel its right, nor in any way constructive. Everyone wants to be top dogs these days, and it seems the best way to do that, is by cutting out the competition. No one is innocent in any of the RPs, everyone has blood on their hands for a transgression or whatnot.

You've blurred the IC and OOC lines before with me before, and I remember talking to you about it.

That being said, you're naive if you're going to go through life and not meet condescension at some point in it. Its a fact of life, you can either choose to stay away from those people, or just muddle through it, or address it in a formal manner. I deal with it on a normal basis at work, in real life, and for better or for worse, addressed it with the person in question. They don't particularly like that I did it, but they couldn't say that I was wrong in doing so either.

Insert a shrug here.