OcUK DOW

That cosigning mogar would add legitimacy to your stance on IRON.

Looking forward to a good fight OcUK!

What I stated is fact. See my previous post. I'm not bashing IRON for their previous actions. I'm bashing IRON for complaining about lack of upper tier targets when that is solely a result of their own actions.

What I stated is fact. See my previous post. I'm not bashing IRON for their previous actions. I'm bashing IRON for complaining about lack of upper tier targets when that is solely a result of their own actions.

I think Master Samus was speaking more about the current war, and how so many upper tier targets in alliances we are currently fighting in his range are hiding in peace mode. I'm not sure what DBDC has to do with that, which was many months ago...

Back on topic, have fun OCuK! Gotta give you props for the bold move.

That doesn't really disprove anything, that would be a very basic ad hominem attack rather than attempts to dispute the point, a very common logical fallacy used in arguments. You can hate me all you'd like for calling IRON out, but to simply deny that your alliance essentially became for DBDC after a tech raid, what you allegedly hated about what TOP was asking you to be last war is at the very least amusing.

Mogar, I'm gonna say what everyone else is thinking.

Shut the hell up. We're sick of you conspiracy theories and your whacked out theories and opinions.

kthxbai.

Mogar, I'm gonna say what everyone else is thinking.

Shut the hell up. We're sick of you conspiracy theories and your whacked out theories and opinions.

kthxbai.

Do you feel better now? your witty one liner is not going to get your sovereignty back.

There is 1 post from a single member of IRON making a post about lack of targets. Its like saying everything grub says should be considered a stance of Polar.

There are lack of target not because they don't exist, no, but because they're in peacemode, which is understandable.

When DBDC was formed, it was us, AI, Aztec, fighting in the top tiers. What you did was skew the odds further by triggering NG chains without consulting anyone in the coalition, the actions which you later admitted to be mistake at the time. It's just one instance of several reasons that led to DBDC's complete ultra tier dominance. Being a reasonable person you really can't say x caused y. There are a whole lot of Xs here.

Our common friends and partners played a part in resolving our months long hostile relations with each other (before it was cool or something), relation till that time marked with several incidents, not just a raid. Edited by shahenshah

I think Master Samus was speaking more about the current war, and how so many upper tier targets in alliances we are currently fighting in his range are hiding in peace mode. I'm not sure what DBDC has to do with that, which was many months ago...

Back on topic, have fun OCuK! Gotta give you props for the bold move.

It has everything to do with the current war. All things considered, there aren't that many nations in peace when you compare it to wars in the past. However, the point I was specifically making is that you had a golden CB, even better than opting in to hit Sparta, and passed it up because there was simply a fear of DBDC. If you want to sit and complain about having no upper tier targets, why didn't you seize the chance to hit 20+ upper tier nations when they were attacking you?

Basically, don't complain when you had your chance. I understand you only want to fight wars on your terms and with an advantage, but that does not give you a right to be a hypocrite when it doesn't go your way.

There is 1 post from a single member of IRON making a post about lack of targets. Its like saying everything grub says should be considered a stance of Polar.

There are lack of target not because they don't exist, no, but because they're in peacemode, which is understandable.

When DBDC was formed, it was us, AI, Aztec, fighting in the top tiers. What you did was skew the odds further by triggering NG chains without consulting anyone in the coalition, the actions which you later admitted to be mistake at the time. It's just one instance of several reasons that led to DBDC's complete ultra tier dominance. Being a reasonable person you really can't say x caused y. There are a whole lot of Xs here.

And I was responding to that one post. Other IRON members responded to my response, and hence, we are here having this discussion. I am not, by any means, calling IRON cowards or whatever such you are interpreting this as. I have stated that repeatedly. I am simply explaining that you had a chance at hitting upper tier nations, and passed on it. Therefore, don't complain that a massively outnumbered Sparta, or OcUK aren't providing enough targets. Especially when you consider the sheer size of IRON.

This has absolutely nothing to do with us chaining NG in, because the event I am referring to took place after that. Also, everyone accepts Grub's opinion as Polar opinion. Didn't you know he is Emperor for life?

Edited by Starfox101

It has everything to do with the current war. All things considered, there aren't that many nations in peace when you compare it to wars in the past. However, the point I was specifically making is that you had a golden CB, even better than opting in to hit Sparta, and passed it up because there was simply a fear of DBDC. If you want to sit and complain about having no upper tier targets, why didn't you seize the chance to hit 20+ upper tier nations when they were attacking you?

Basically, don't complain when you had your chance. I understand you only want to fight wars on your terms and with an advantage, but that does not give you a right to be a hypocrite when it doesn't go your way.

And I was responding to that one post. Other IRON members responded to my response, and hence, we are here having this discussion. I am not, by any means, calling IRON cowards or whatever such you are interpreting this as. I have stated that repeatedly. I am simply explaining that you had a chance at hitting upper tier nations, and passed on it. Therefore, don't complain that a massively outnumbered Sparta, or OcUK aren't providing enough targets. Especially when you consider the sheer size of IRON.

This has absolutely nothing to do with us chaining NG in, because the event I am referring to took place after that. Also, everyone accepts Grub's opinion as Polar opinion. Didn't you know he is Emperor for life?

It has everything to do with it. DBDC formed in EQ, you guys went around did silly stuff that screwed already very tight top tier odds by pushing NG on the other side, and at that moment the parity was lost completely in upper tiers. DBDC was most vulnerable when it formed, you guys chose NG over DBDC.

Regarding the event you're referring to, the mouths of our opponents foamed when they saw how possibly a huge chunk of opposition top tier would wipe itself out without them having to lift a finger. We all realized that too, there was no pixel, political or even emotional benefit in that conflict and it would not only weaken us obviously but also our friends and partners.

Anyway, best of luck OcUK! Edited by shahenshah

It has everything to do with it. DBDC formed in EQ, you guys went around did silly stuff that screwed already very tight top tier odds by pushing NG on the other side, and at that moment the parity was lost completely in upper tiers. DBDC was most vulnerable when it formed, you guys chose NG over DBDC.

Regarding the event you're referring to, the mouths of our opponents foamed when they saw how possibly a huge chunk of opposition top tier would wipe itself out without them having to lift a finger. We all realized that too, there was no pixel, political or even emotional benefit in that conflict and it would not only weaken us obviously but also our friends and partners.

To be fair, nobody had the foresight to predict just what DBDC has become. At that time, NG was a much bigger threat to Polar security. In that regard, credit has to be given to DBDC for their meteoric rise from 3 nations to what they are today.

Again, in regards to the event we are speaking of, you were directly attacked and backed down because conditions did not favor you, as you admit. Do you not see what I am getting at...?