Declaration of War from The New Sith Order

Just like when you got the crap kicked out of you by Kaskus and you cried to MK for help. Eat a dick.

This is precious. I hope you enjoy the consequences of this.

As well Kaskus was never the issue for us, it was NEW. And it gets old after a few months beating on people with no infra but billions of dongs in their warchest. Forcing an end to the conflict was the best move.

Also it wasn't MK, it was all of Pandoras Box thank you very much. Edited by KenMorningstar

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As well Kaskus was never the issue for us, it was NEW. And it gets old after a few months beating on people with no infra but billions of dongs in their warchest. Forcing an end to the conflict was the best move.

Also it wasn't MK, it was all of Pandoras Box thank you very much.

Lolwut? NEW wasn't even in that war.

And we're doing very well against SUN, thank you. This was just another nail in their coffin.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

So Kashmir got the crap kicked out of it too hard and needs help. I guess that's what terrible mini alliances do these days. Even though I like NSO a lot I can't wish you good luck. I wanted Kashmir to burn more.

Sharing is caring. Friends share things with one another, after all. Just letting NSO have a piece of the SUN pie. Easy technology and money (not so much, sadly!) grabs.

So Kashmir got the crap kicked out of it too hard and needs help. I guess that's what terrible mini alliances do these days. Even though I like NSO a lot I can't wish you good luck. I wanted Kashmir to burn more.

Why are we even addressing the haters? SUN is the alliance that called in Invicta and Legion to help them with an alliance 1/4 their size. Are we supposed to be ashamed of something?

Good to see you NSO, you guys are gr8! Looking forward to warring with you

Oh, hi Ken

I'd say Hakai has the right of it, here.  This is really not much different from the coordination there should have been between other alliances and GOONs all those times the first page got rolled.  Difference being, this time it's happening.

Do the reactions of Loki or any others directly involved in this theatre of conflict surprise you?

I think you would find that in most corners of Digiterra - and in fact within the kush-filled one we call home - respect is earned not given. If you're going to act like a petulant child, and an obsessive one at that, any time Kashmir is mentioned then expect to be called out for your ridiculous commentary (really, GOONS of all alliances criticizing others for calling in support on a defeated enemy is, well, ridiculous). As I've intimated to my dear friend Sardonic I would like to put certain past events behind us, consider it water under the bridge if you will, but I'm increasingly disinclined to be the bigger man here. Don't care? Not sure I do anymore either.

Truth be told, SUN is bleeding and bleeding disproportionately (and not in their favor either). Does that mean we should be cutting them slack and ensuring a level playing field? $%&@ no. They were given an opportunity to exit the conflict and since they wouldn't capitalize on it they burn that much more and that much quicker. Thems the breaks.

You guys are awesome.  Best of luck and fine job on SNX!

So what treaty are you referring your entry upon?

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Kashmir-NSO_Co-Prosperity_Agreement

The guy who's alliance was part of the Derp Missile on ODN/Int in the eq war is complaining about treaty activations.  How nice.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

at least Kashmir isn't sitting on the the sidelines.

I love Kashmir.

wreck SUN!

As I've intimated to my dear friend Sardonic I would like to put certain past events behind us, consider it water under the bridge if you will, but I'm increasingly disinclined to be the bigger man here. Don't care? Not sure I do anymore either..

I hope you choose not to be the bigger man. Just get up to my range before you get froggy. I would hate to miss out.

Seriously, are you what GOONS has become? Dear lord Sardonic... please let this not be true.

You know me Rush. I talk all kinds of crap. But I also know who my friends are. Be glad we have a gag order on everyone else at GOONS. We would all be banned by Thursday.

I'm also going slightly crazy watching everyone get to fight and not be able to use all me new wonder toys. Edited by KenMorningstar

You know me Rush. I talk all kinds of crap. But I also know who my friends are. Be glad we have a gag order on everyone else at GOONS. We would all be banned by Thursday.

I'm also going slightly crazy watching everyone get to fight and not be able to use all me new wonder toys.

I get that man, but seriously, no member of GOONS can ever complain about overkill on a smaller alliance. Jesus, stop. We know you dont like Kashmir, but you also do not need to stalk every mention of them.

KenMorningstar, I've kept my mouth shut up until this point out of past respect I've had for GOONS. However, each post you've made in this thread is hacking away that respect, little by little. I understand you were upset by the posts made by War Jesus, but the taunting made by a few members should not have been taken as a statement by that alliance as a whole (which I should like to say has always conducted itself well). SirWilliam intimated above, whatever minor misunderstanding occurred could have been resolved if both parties here were behaving as adults. Sadly, one person's feelings keep getting in the way.

My relationship with GOONS goes back many years. At first an enemy, GOONS gradually became a friend due to the efforts of many people, notably Sardonic. Despite many of their departures from this world by either deletion or inactivity, a legacy of their work remains in the esteem I hold for GOONS. Although political realities, mainly conflicts between our allies, have prevented us ever having formally signed a treaty, our respect for GOONS has remained. Even today, of all non-allied alliances I hold GOONS in the highest regard. Many others in NSO hold similar feelings.

However, Kashmir is an ally of the NSO. Formal treaty or no, they are an ally and a friend. They have been there whenever we have needed them, and vice versa. I am starting to find this vendetta you have against them tiresome, and if forced to choose between Kashmir I GOONS I can tell you now that it will not be a hard choice for us.

I understand that GOONS is more than you, KenMorningstar. Furthermore, outside a few posts that can be interpreted as threatening Kashmir, I have no reason to dislike you personally. For the sake of friendship between our alliances and the work put in my your predecessors to establish said friendship, I ask you to drop whatever vendetta you have against Kashmir. If you need a mediator, I am sure someone will be happy to offer their services. I hope that you will be able to see reason, and that this silly dispute may be put to rest at last.

I don't really think Anemone is the best character you could pick to represent IRON.

I have decided that you are vastly more intelligent than me and have changed my avatar. I hope this is more to your liking, for I only aim to please the glorious Mogar. ;)

ebiltyrant.gif

This thread went from bitter sweet (fighting along side NSO) to amusing (a goon trying to lol kush for fighting well against a massive disadvantage ) to downright hilarious  (Rush-"I get that man, but seriously, no member of GOONS can ever complain about overkill on a smaller alliance. Jesus, stop.") in 2 pages. 

Thanks guys, this is now the best thread in the owf.

Stay awful goons. You'll probably never have to answer to a micro for your actions again, and if you do I'm sure you won't have to call in your allies on them again. 

Also it wasn't MK, it was all of Pandoras Box thank you very much.

NEW only sent like 5 guys who were all too big to do much after the first month or so.  

Just like when you got the crap kicked out of you by Kaskus and you cried to MK for help. Eat a dick.

Ehh I don't think you guys are hurting that bad, are you? :P 

Seriously, are you what GOONS has become? Dear lord Sardonic... please let this not be true.

I get that man, but seriously, no member of GOONS can ever complain about overkill on a smaller alliance. Jesus, stop. We know you dont like Kashmir, but you also do not need to stalk every mention of them.

Alliances change, looks like you are the one who cannot move on. GOONS may have once been the vanguard of Lulzism, but everyone knows they have reformed and behave in a far more civilized manner than half the alliances on your side, regardless of internal culture.

It seems the defining point of most on the other side is one of hatred and vengeance. So, you all have sold yourselves to a God King to satisfy your thirst for revenge (whether 4 years ago in Gramlins case or more recently in Loki's. But when you see comrades, true comrades, marching onwards to the drumbeat of revolution, caring nothing for the petty grudges of the past, perhaps some of you will begin to grasp just what you are missing out on. Edited by Tywin Lannister

They really aren't, they just wanted to share the love with us. :)

This thread went from bitter sweet (fighting along side NSO) to amusing (a goon trying to lol kush for fighting well against a massive disadvantage ) to downright hilarious  (Rush-"I get that man, but seriously, no member of GOONS can ever complain about overkill on a smaller alliance. Jesus, stop.") in 2 pages. 

Thanks guys, this is now the best thread in the owf.

Stay awful goons. You'll probably never have to answer to a micro for your actions again, and if you do I'm sure you won't have to call in your allies on them again. 

What can we say? We bring all the haters to the yard.