Feedback on the Global Hegemony for records sake

Rogal Dorn

[OOC]By records I mean the wiki's sake, because idk how i'd put pretty much this entire post in an IC format, ah fuck it...[/OOC]

So.... The wiki article about the Global Hegemony throughout CNs lifespan has been dormant for a while and needs to be updated. I haven't been paying attention pretty much since the Equilibrium War due to IRL so I can't really update it accurately. Because I have no idea who's been in power since post-EQ or $%&@, even right now for that matter.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Hegemony

So in the words of Dean Pelton....

deanpelton-brainstorm.jpg

Edited by Rogal Dorn

A lot of these were either not real hegemonies or interregnums. The first hegemony was the Initiative after GW3 but that fell apart with the war of the coalition, there was a short interregnum before the Continuum formed to replace it. That lasted until Karma. Then there was a long interregnum until Doom house and PB formed. SG was not a proper hegemony and was barely a 'thing'. DH/PB fell apart with the collapse of PB and the Dave war leading to another interregnum that has really lasted to the present.

Let's call them the intermediary periods.

A lot of these were either not real hegemonies or interregnums. The first hegemony was the Initiative after GW3 but that fell apart with the war of the coalition, there was a short interregnum before the Continuum formed to replace it. That lasted until Karma. Then there was a long interregnum until Doom house and PB formed. SG was not a proper hegemony and was barely a 'thing'. DH/PB fell apart with the collapse of PB and the Dave war leading to another interregnum that has really lasted to the present.

Let's call them the intermediary periods.

Feel free to add interregnum periods to the wiki page Ogaden.

If you want to incorrectly use the term Hegemony then that's on you.

hegemony
[hi-jem-uh-nee, hej-uh-moh-nee] IPA Syllables
Examples Word Origin
noun, plural hegemonies.
leadership or predominant influence exercised by one nation over others, as in a confederation.
leadership; predominance.
(especially among smaller nations) aggression or expansionism by large nations in an effort to achieve world domination.

I don't think GATO had a hegemony until the end of the First Great War. Their global power took a huge hit at the end of January, mainly because up until that point they were the only alliance of note.

feel free to edit the page rv