Delusions vs Buzzards

Scorn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, not 9400 tech.  How will our new recruit ever survive this?

It would have carried a lot more weight/respect if you hadn't paired it with the most ridiculous of downdeclares on uninvolved GLOF nations.  

Obvious grandstanding aside, welcome to the battlefield, and best of luck against our already turtling comrade.

The God King has no clothes

You act like it is a coincidence that we find common ground with elite alliances that value tech and growth and community. We shaped this climate for ourselves, we didn't just magically arrive here by pandering to the owf.

Yeah I love the line of reasoning that we avoided war to get big or maybe we just created and magically were given 40K starter tech.  We are jerks for fighting everyone, but we are cowards for not fighting somebody else.  I've fought some of the biggest nations and best fighters in this world; Oink Oink when he had the most land and was way bigger than me, Liquid Mercury when he was one of the largest tech nations, Vlad when he was a little bigger than me and before he single-handedly beat on GOD for a few months (best fighter I fought), and on and on.

I couldn't find the LM chart, probably on an old comp, but tossed in one more example of not being afraid to up-declare.  We are far from cowards but if it makes anyone feel better to hurl childish insults then by all means carry on..

4DxIl.png

VladimirStukov.jpg

Otto.jpg

[OOC]Edit - changed one word (game to world) because if I use that word I have completely wrecked the RP for everyone who ever reads this thread[/end OOC]

Edited by TBRaiders

I think that guy is in my alliance.

I imagine the only people you can actually hit you are either allied to or are neutral.

I'm sure DBDC are fine fellows but they have chosen to mess with us and we have chosen to mess back, and since neither of us seem likely to back down anytime soon, the messing will likely continue. Arguing over the merits of said messing or whether it's fair or unfair is largely beside the point. Edited by Ogaden

I imagine the only people you can actually hit you are either allied to or are neutral.

Yea, after a year of systematically wiping out everyone in range that wasn't.  Some of us have declared literally a 100+ wars.

Meanwhile, you all sat with your thumbs up your asses and balked at the thought of making a concerted effort of stopping us when you had the chance.

If you want to blame anyone for us being as large as we are now, look in the mirror.

inb4 mogar masturbates over "declaring on nations 1/3 of your size"

bruh, I was 200k NS last October.  That is FAR from unbeatable.  So thanks for the help dudes couldn't have done it without yall  :lol1: 

Mogar mentioned something interesting earlier, that DBDC selects its friends based on what they can do for DBDC. When you understand the class dynamic behind DBDC's war on the resistance, it become clear that this simply a fundamental reflection of their internal psychology.

DBDC has an ideology of class supremacy, which begins with their strict admission standards. It is the first and only class supremacist alliance. As upper tier physics begin to unravel at that high a level, a new form of exploitation became possible, where as a class they can down-declare hundreds of thousands of NS.

To be a member of this class you must be an exploiter. It is a new form of despotism that could not stop with a lulz attack on neutrals, could not end with simply raiding. Exploitation offers power to an already corrupt group of individuals by nature. It has to continue to its logical conclusion: tyranny of the upper tiers and class warfare against the lower tiers.

Mogar mentioned something interesting earlier, that DBDC selects its friends based on what they can do for DBDC. When you understand the class dynamic behind DBDC's war on the resistance, it become clear that this simply a fundamental reflection of their internal psychology.

DBDC has an ideology of class supremacy, which begins with their strict admission standards. It is the first and only class supremacist alliance. As upper tier physics begin to unravel at that high a level, a new form of exploitation became possible, where as a class they can down-declare hundreds of thousands of NS.

To be a member of this class you must be an exploiter. It is a new form of despotism that could not stop with a lulz attack on neutrals, could not end with simply raiding. Exploitation offers power to an already corrupt group of individuals by nature. It has to continue to its logical conclusion: tyranny of the upper tiers and class warfare against the lower tiers.

Want to find me any alliance that doesn't ally those that are useful to it? NpO certainly doesn't.

As for exploitation, lots of alliances raid. TOP, your allies (on paper at least-this war leaves it lacking) raid. They even raided whilst nominally at war with NpO a few years back. There is no moral difference between them.

So kindly either resign from NpO as an alliance allied to raiders, or abandon your hypocritical statements, we can all see through them.

Want to find me any alliance that doesn't ally those that are useful to it? NpO certainly doesn't.

As for exploitation, lots of alliances raid. TOP, your allies (on paper at least-this war leaves it lacking) raid. They even raided whilst nominally at war with NpO a few years back. There is no moral difference between them.

So kindly either resign from NpO as an alliance allied to raiders, or abandon your hypocritical statements, we can all see through them.

Um...TOP doesn't raid. Not that I'm defending anything else Tywin has said. Just wanted to clear that up.

Want to find me any alliance that doesn't ally those that are useful to it? NpO certainly doesn't.As for exploitation, lots of alliances raid. TOP, your allies (on paper at least-this war leaves it lacking) raid. They even raided whilst nominally at war with NpO a few years back. There is no moral difference between them.So kindly either resign from NpO as an alliance allied to raiders, or abandon your hypocritical statements, we can all see through them.

First, I am not a moralist. I am not arguing about raiding or wars. Traditionally, such issues have been regulated by the stabilizing influences of civilization, like the treaty web, by an automatic process. This is why lulzists usually cannot get anywhere, because they are rejected in an almost biological manner by civilization.

Thus we see that the traditions of our world help sustain stability and order. War and peace is conducted in a socially regulated manner. However, through exploitation and class supremacy DBDC has managed to act in an antisocial manner without immediate consequences.

What I am talking about is class warfare, not any moral issues (although those abound as well).

First, I am not a moralist. I am not arguing about raiding or wars. Traditionally, such issues have been regulated by the stabilizing influences of civilization, like the treaty web, by an automatic process. This is why lulzists usually cannot get anywhere, because they are rejected in an almost biological manner by civilization.

Thus we see that the traditions of our world help sustain stability and order. War and peace is conducted in a socially regulated manner. However, through exploitation and class supremacy DBDC has managed to act in an antisocial manner without immediate consequences.

What I am talking about is class warfare, not any moral issues (although those abound as well).

Ok I've read this through three times.

This post says precisely nothing of any value or meaning.

Care to restate?

Keep reading. Or don't. It is just analysis.

No, its not. Its a bunch of words stuck in sentences.

As far as I can understand it, you are under a delusion that in the past raiding as kept at bay by some form of international norm, and wars were only for honest and just reasons.

Which isn't the case.

The only difference between DBDC and other raiding alliances is that DBDC don't set some false moral standard such as "5 nations or less isn't an alliance" or try and pretend that only the unaligned are valid targets. It really is that simple. No complicated theory of class or complex moral justification. No need for complex theories or collections of big words lumped into one post to try and seem clever, just a straightforward approach.

I guess we are not Lulzists? unless I am missing something from this dribble.

lulzists presented with power behave just like any other people.

So, strictly speaking, lulzists in power would be the same as anyone else in power?

I tend to think of it as:

lulzists = chaotic evil

NPO (for example)  = lawful evil

Both are aggressive and expansionist, but an alliance like NPO shoehorns its aggression into legalese like CB's, treaty language, doctrines being violated, etc. DBDC doesn't show respect for any limitations beyond what they can do with their strength. The end result is the same though, it's just one is a bit more wanton in their violence than the other (and lulzier in their culture).

Edit: I've played D&D like twice, so cut me some slack if the game uses those terms slightly differently.

Edited by Prodigal Moon