Congratulations to the followers of the Dumb Bird

zoskia

Congratulations. You are defending the big dumb bird.

Guess what... By the end of the war the antagonists of the Dumb Bird won't really have an upper tier (that's not bad actually).

And the followers of the bird, well, they are going to have a weak one.

The bird, he likes eating upper tiers just to avoid other Alliances getting close to him.

So... whose upper tier is the bird going to eat once we don't have one?

We'll laugh a lot when the bird eats yours.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bucko, don't put too much thought into it. If they support them now and the bird turns on them, then they deserve it in a way for allowing them to do so. If they don't turn on them, and just rule the high tier than they're loyal and all is wel. No big deal either way.

Congratulations. You are defending the big dumb bird.

Guess what... By the end of the war the antagonists of the Dumb Bird won't really have an upper tier (that's not bad actually).

And the followers of the bird, well, they are going to have a weak one.

The bird, he likes eating upper tiers just to avoid other Alliances getting close to him.

So... whose upper tier is the bird going to eat once we don't have one?

We'll laugh a lot when the bird eats yours.

So the people in on the side of the Bird could have chosen to not work with them and then let you all attack all their tiers again?  So let me think, a few nations in the top tier VS all nations in every tier?  Not much of choice is it.  Maybe something you should have considered before that nonsense Disorder War eh?    

I don't think many people are in a position to judge others for not taking action against the birds, certainly not Polar who only cared about the issue after they got attacked.

I took independent action while I was HB govt :smug:

But yeah, the cowards of chaos are quick to fall in to the ranks of their new God King. But if they really think they can destroy the treaty web, destroy Polar, and destroy civilization, they obviously dont know what kind of a pain in the ass us old Voxers can be. Edited by Tywin Lannister