For Real DoW, I Checked

Penedono

I have absolutely no reason to doubt it. The response was only intended for an illogical opinion of a loud mouth in an otherwise great alliance.

Thanks for reminding me that you are just an attention whore..

It isn't an illogical opinion when your government did in fact sign off on the attack.

I noticed you did not deny that you apparently think it is acceptable for your government to sign off on hitting one of your longest standing allies.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you really expect the people running the coalition to listen to R&R when they say not to hit an opposing alliance

Polar respected that we would defend NSO, so yes, I do expect coalition leaders to respect the wishes of the alliances that make up that coalition.

The bloc politics here have worked out that RIA is being treated like that annoying kid in primary school, who everyone knows has problems, and all the teachers protect even though he started the fight. He  may attack other alliances, but god forbid he should be countered or his allies will throw a hissy fit. I could respect that if it was a military hissy fit, but it seems to be mostly the hissy fit of people making coalition work difficult. 

Edited by monkeybum

I'm glad that R&R authorizing a hit on their ally benefits you, friend.

In war, you can never get a clean break so that none of your allies are hit, it's impossible.  Last war, RIA fought on the side opposite R&R, Fark hit NATO (R&R's MADP ally), etc. etc, all of Dos Equis declared on NATO and TIO, etc. etc.

One thing that didn't happen was R&R coming on the OWF and yelling at all it's allies on the other side for "greenlighting" attacks, because that's not what happened then and it's not what happening now.

I'm just wondering when you are going to stop shitposting, last war you were all over the OWF screaming about your godlike ability to decimate new nations, this war you're yelling about R&R/IRON okaying all these attacks.

I can honestly say I've never had a bad opinion of RIA, but as a gov member posting all this trash, you are on your way!

If down-declaring is truly an issue, RIA is welcome to invite friends. As is, we're holding back, limiting oursleves to a target list of those RIA nations who have directly attacked our allies in Aurora Borealis.

About the most merciful whirlwind ever reaped after hitting an MDAP bloc, I'd say.

Downdeclares? GLoF? HOW COULD YOU?!

RIA has always stood for their allies over coalitions, it's unfortunate that others do not value their allies.

I guess everyone treats their allies differently.  Normally alliances respect the difficult decisions made when it comes to which side you're going to fall and the reasons behind it - it's usually a case of "We've got X amount of allies on this side of the war, I can't justify ignoring X treaties to defend you when you jump in to defend your other allies".

It seems to me that you expect opsec to be broken, rage incessantly all over the OWF about how shit your allies are and demand the impossible - to fight every war unopposed because you're tied to most of the treaty web in one way or another and you expect every ally you have to stick their neck out to prevent any semblance of a counter on you above the needs of their coalition & their other allies.

If that's how much you value your allies then I'm thankful we don't hold a treaty.

I guess everyone treats their allies differently.  Normally alliances respect the difficult decisions made when it comes to which side you're going to fall and the reasons behind it - it's usually a case of "We've got X amount of allies on this side of the war, I can't justify ignoring X treaties to defend you when you jump in to defend your other allies".

It seems to me that you expect opsec to be broken, rage incessantly all over the OWF about how !@#$ your allies are and demand the impossible - to fight every war unopposed because you're tied to most of the treaty web in one way or another and you expect every ally you have to stick their neck out to prevent any semblance of a counter on you above the needs of their coalition & their other allies.

If that's how much you value your allies then I'm thankful we don't hold a treaty.

Having known the guys in RIA for years, the vast majority of which were spent treatied to (or with?), and as a current outside entity, I can assure you Mogar's big mouth doesn't represent the government, nor the rank and file, of RIA.

Yeah, thanks for authorizing the hit on us by the way, it's really good friendship!

If you believe an alliance in a MDAP bloc needs our authorization in order to defend one of its blocmates then you've reached new levels of stupidity, which is a feat in itself given the already low level of your discourse.

The simple fact that GLoF was even willing to consider not going all-out on RIA is proof of their goodwill to their coalition partners (R&R): they owe us nothing, you know? You hit an alliance that has very few nations in the tiers where you're strong, and AZTEC put on them the only alliance who could fit.

I speak for me, but you can go ahead and reconsider your opinions if you feel it's perfectly cool for your government to encourage an attack against RIA for following its treaties, nor would I ever approve of any attack against any ally of the RIA. I wasn't in RIA during the disorder war, I had been on RAGE for at least three months due to my own declarations against MQ.

The concept of R&R encouraging an attack on one of its allies is beyond stupidity.

Also, lol @ the whole "I was not in RIA so I could do all I wanted": you went rogue on our lower tier with a full-wonder nation, but then the whole "allied for years" thing didn't matter because it didn't suit your desires, clearly.

Polar respected that we would defend NSO, so yes, I do expect coalition leaders to respect the wishes of the alliances that make up that coalition.

No !@#$! Polar doesn't have the manpower to counter everyone, just saying. You can paint them as knights is shining armor all you want, but maybe, just maybe, other considerations came in apart for "oh, they're allied to RIA, we totally can't hit them".

EDIT: additionally, I'm sure SNX will be glad to know NSO is not being countered and can trod on them as they please "because RIA said so". Go home Mogar, you're drunk. Edited by Garion