Avengers Announcement

Pretend it was something that it wasn't just to try and discredit me. You've manged a bit of a reputation for your desperate attempts in slandering me so why would anything change. I wasn't singing his praises, I was exposing your foolish logic to everyone and i refused to answer anymore of your questions about raiding because you don't deserve to be enlighten, I'll rather watch you fail and pretend you know what you're talking about. Stevie wasn't ignoring me, he actually went on to completely ignore you but decided to rejoin the debate between you two for whatever reason, i don;t care, maybe he missed the attention like you usual do and sprout out of nowhere trying to derail the topic like you're desperately trying to do now.

Friend or foe, I'll call out everyone's bs when its appropriate. That is something you'll never have the courage to do.

Oh my dear lord, that last sentence had me actually gasping for breath I was laughing so hard.

There's no need to slander you; you do that well enough yourself.  And my reputation is mine; you've shown zero ability to accurately gauge anything around you in this game except through the eyes of a desire to create controversy.  "completely ignore" and "rejoin the debate" are mutually exclusive of each other; he either did one or the other - he did the latter.  There's little "desperation" either; most of the time I mosey on by, and you're making an utter clown of yourself, and simply to prevent you from poisoning others with your cocktails of whining and complaining, I expose your BS.  It is -supremely- effective; and it is easily mirrored.  However, in terms of trashing your credibility, no one could ever match you in efficiency.  You're a pariah.  Nobody takes you seriously but you, but it balances out because you take yourself seriously enough for every player in TE put together.

Generating a massive pile of BS to gain exposure in the attention world does not equal "exposing BS", although I'm sure you've probably single-handedly offset the price of Ex-Lax by like, a dollar.  You could manipulate the market and make some money with your #1 talent, everyone's got their niche somewhere.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they did. The reason they only sent 5, is because those were the only nations who had about 20 30 mil, (besides fatality) and could fight out a round or 2. I trusted their decision, as they were telling me that they didnt have very many war ready nations. We muscled up and fought, and waited for any assistance.

Clearly the AA awards are a target. Havent ever denied that.

But you cannot. The first 30 to 45 days we arent even worried about awards. This alliance was founded on "ELITENESS" We will always be focused towards AA success (which can come in a variety of ways) over flag running.

We look forward to what the future holds.

Those nations were at risk of bill lock if you guys were any good. You certainly thought you needed to hit us with near 100 nukes when we only had a handful. You got your ass handed to you anyways over the update before those nations came in.

We did. Had we not hit WD, they would have ended up fighting and beating D1 down. It is very simple stuff. By day 30 or so, we had fought TPC, WD, and OP(with those 5 nations ofc). Who did D1 fight for their first few wars? You are pissing me off, because this might sound like an attack on D1, which is is anything but. The fact is that D1 were a paper tiger for most of that round. I had actually been fighting in the D1 ranks the previous round. Teaching them all. Where the hell were you?

Ask fatality why I wanted his, or maybe your guide?

I have no issues with you chasing flags, everyone is entitled to do that, its just specific tactics your using to chase them such as declaring on alliances already at war. Lets not make that a trend because while it helps your flag run, it can do the opposite to those you hit. D1 ended up taking a lot of damage because of your involvement and alliances like Cit who first approach D1 took advantage of it too. They should have been blitzed properly by D1 and that would have given them the early advantage but all the backroom deal lead to the scenario that occurred. I've said it to Fatal more than once but they'd be far better off without you trying to use them left, right and center and it seems anything they do well, you'll be right there to take all the credit. I even recall you saying on IRC that you own D1. No, you don't! and they want nothing to do with you. They don't need baby sitters, they were around long before you returned and they held their own. I don't know what you taught them as none of it is recorded, we on the other hand, put together everything they need to succeed in their new forums.

Oh my dear lord, that last sentence had me actually gasping for breath I was laughing so hard.

There's no need to slander you; you do that well enough yourself.  And my reputation is mine; you've shown zero ability to accurately gauge anything around you in this game except through the eyes of a desire to create controversy.  "completely ignore" and "rejoin the debate" are mutually exclusive of each other; he either did one or the other - he did the latter.  There's little "desperation" either; most of the time I mosey on by, and you're making an utter clown of yourself, and simply to prevent you from poisoning others with your cocktails of whining and complaining, I expose your BS.  It is -supremely- effective; and it is easily mirrored.  However, in terms of trashing your credibility, no one could ever match you in efficiency.  You're a pariah.  Nobody takes you seriously but you, but it balances out because you take yourself seriously enough for every player in TE put together.

Generating a massive pile of BS to gain exposure in the attention world does not equal "exposing BS", although I'm sure you've probably single-handedly offset the price of Ex-Lax by like, a dollar.  You could manipulate the market and make some money with your #1 talent, everyone's got their niche somewhere.

Go and cry elsewhere, you've polluted enough threads already with your whining. When you have something that contributes to the topic then you can say that, otherwise don't derail the topic any further down just because you miss being the center of attention.

Yes they did. The reason they only sent 5, is because those were the only nations who had about 20 30 mil, (besides fatality) and could fight out a round or 2. I trusted their decision, as they were telling me that they didnt have very many war ready nations. We muscled up and fought, and waited for any assistance.

Clearly the AA awards are a target. Havent ever denied that.

But you cannot. The first 30 to 45 days we arent even worried about awards. This alliance was founded on "ELITENESS" We will always be focused towards AA success (which can come in a variety of ways) over flag running.

We look forward to what the future holds.

Those nations were at risk of bill lock if you guys were any good. You certainly thought you needed to hit us with near 100 nukes when we only had a handful. You got your ass handed to you anyways over the update before those nations came in.

We did. Had we not hit WD, they would have ended up fighting and beating D1 down. It is very simple stuff. By day 30 or so, we had fought TPC, WD, and OP(with those 5 nations ofc). Who did D1 fight for their first few wars? You are pissing me off, because this might sound like an attack on D1, which is is anything but. The fact is that D1 were a paper tiger for most of that round. I had actually been fighting in the D1 ranks the previous round. Teaching them all. Where the hell were you?

Ask fatality why I wanted his, or maybe your guide?

I would be remiss to say, I know full well that an alliance that cooperates with their own and actively focuses on the group success, will be an alliance that pulls down flags and wins wars.  It's what put NDO on the map, and when we failed to keep that focus it's what brought us to where we are.  I'm glad you understand that in TE nobody is a standalone fortress and teamwork is essential to victory; here's hoping that next round NDO can rise to where we once were and offer you a strong challenge for your title.

I would be remiss to say, I know full well that an alliance that cooperates with their own and actively focuses on the group success, will be an alliance that pulls down flags and wins wars.  It's what put NDO on the map, and when we failed to keep that focus it's what brought us to where we are.  I'm glad you understand that in TE nobody is a standalone fortress and teamwork is essential to victory; here's hoping that next round NDO can rise to where we once were and offer you a strong challenge for your title.

Much better with sticking to the topic (was that hard?) but look whose really praising Stevie.

Much better with sticking to the topic (was that hard?) but look whose really praising Stevie.

I agree with what he is saying, and he is correct.  Praise was directed to the teamwork of the alliance as a whole, it's something I respect.

Purpose was to bring this back into a positive and friendly discussion.  The five preceding pages were full of eyesores.

edit - Daenerys, could you do me a huge favor and update your profile to contain your TE nation name, please?

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

All I seen was something about misfits building. Misfits have always followed the same basic guides since I created it. Just a more detailed layout to say the least. Needless to say, misfits have had one of their best rounds yet focusing on our own guides and tweaks not anyone elses.

I have no issues with you chasing flags, everyone is entitled to do that, its just specific tactics your using to chase them such as declaring on alliances already at war. Lets not make that a trend because while it helps your flag run, it can do the opposite to those you hit. D1 ended up taking a lot of damage because of your involvement and alliances like Cit who first approach D1 took advantage of it too. They should have been blitzed properly by D1 and that would have given them the early advantage but all the backroom deal lead to the scenario that occurred. I've said it to Fatal more than once but they'd be far better off without you trying to use them left, right and center and it seems anything they do well, you'll be right there to take all the credit. I even recall you saying on IRC that you own D1. No, you don't! and they want nothing to do with you. They don't need baby sitters, they were around long before you returned and they held their own. I don't know what you taught them as none of it is recorded, we on the other hand, put together everything they need to succeed in their new forums.

Cant take your pixels into the next round. Friends understand this. Ive taken more damage than any other nation. So spare me.

No, no they wouldnt.

They helped us once over the last 2 rounds. Our plays throughout those 2 rounds have helped them more than you know, obviously.

Never did I say that. Prove me wrong.

They have needed our relationship as much so if not more than we have needed them.

Again, where the hell were you? Were you ever in D1? Fighting side by side most of those nations and showing them how it was done? I built my relationship with many of these nations/rulers by being on the front lines. Luckily admin made most casualties a prize for that round, so I ended up with a nice little bonus. Where were you?

Edited by StevieG

Cant take your pixels into the next round. Friends understand this. Ive taken more damage than any other nation. So spare me.

No, no they wouldnt.

They helped us once over the last 2 rounds. Our plays throughout those 2 rounds have helped them more than you know, obviously.

Never did I say that. Prove me wrong.

They have needed our relationship as much so if not more than we have needed them.

Again, where the hell were you? Were you ever in D1? Fighting side by side most of those nations and showing them how it was done? I built my relationship with many of these nations/rulers by being on the front lines. Luckily admin made most casualties a prize for that round, so I ended up with a nice little bonus. Where were you?

You've taken more damage but you've also built more NS to be destroyed so don't try and be smart here, it won't work.

Stop going to D1 for favors and watch them play just fine without any of your interference. You're the lowest of the low for taking all the credit for their success. Cowboy and Fatal have been working very hard together, to be where they are so keep pretending all their success was because of you when you weren't even a part of their alliance last round. The round when you were there, they were rolled repeatedly, last round they did a lot of rolling because they were much more organized. How many times are you going to keep riding them? Have they ever asked you for any favors?

And explain why did i have to be in the D1 alliance for any of this to matter? I was helping Misfits when you were there and that was my main focus that round so i had no time for D1. I was teaching Fatal the ropes when you were there and the very next round, he would run D1 and he did a good job. First time donating while using temps and he won a flag, even beat all the Avenger vets out for most money earned and you sit there claiming you let him win. Sure you did and I'm sure you're the only one that believes that. All you've ever done is use D1 for your own selfish goals, all you're enemies at the time were saying you only joined D1 because you thought they could take alliance kills and you'd be there to as top NS for one of the 2 flags.

All I seen was something about misfits building. Misfits have always followed the same basic guides since I created it. Just a more detailed layout to say the least. Needless to say, misfits have had one of their best rounds yet focusing on our own guides and tweaks not anyone elses.

And i hope you guys keep improving. I can't even remember what i done there. Perhaps it was too insignificant to even care about. :P

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You've taken more damage but you've also built more NS to be destroyed so don't try and be smart here, it won't work.

Stop going to D1 for favors and watch them play just fine without any of your interference. You're the lowest of the low for taking all the credit for their success. Cowboy and Fatal have been working very hard together, to be where they are so keep pretending all their success was because of you when you weren't even a part of their alliance last round. The round when you were there, they were rolled repeatedly, last round they did a lot of rolling because they were much more organized. How many times are you going to keep riding them? Have they ever asked you for any favors?

And explain why did i have to be in the D1 alliance for any of this to matter? I was helping Misfits when you were there and that was my main focus that round so i had no time for D1. I was teaching Fatal the ropes when you were there and the very next round, he would run D1 and he did a good job. First time donating while using temps and he won a flag, even beat all the Avenger vets out for most money earned and you sit there claiming you let him win. Sure you did and I'm sure you're the only one that believes that. All you've ever done is use D1 for your own selfish goals, all you're enemies at the time were saying you only joined D1 because you thought they could take alliance kills and you'd be there to as top NS for one of the 2 flags.

100% clueless. Shut up already.

LOL really? Is that your argument? That ive built more NS, so losing more is somehow worth less? Correct me if Im wrong.

Stop going to D1 for favors and watch them play just fine without any of your interference.

5 nations, the only war capable nations with nukes. That is the only favor they have done me. You are clueless as to how politics works, so Il forgive you for thinking that we have not done them any favors either. Dont attempt to belittle our relationship.

You're the lowest of the low for taking all the credit for their success. Cowboy and Fatal have been working very hard together, to be where they are so keep pretending all their success was because of you when you weren't even a part of their alliance last round.

​I wont ever take all or even most credit. I definitely will take more than you, however

The round when you were there, they were rolled repeatedly,

Because they were hit instead of doing the hitting. We manned up and fought. And I tried to help them as best I could. All efforts were centered on learning from the round and using it for the future.

last round they did a lot of rolling because they were much more organized. How many times are you going to keep riding them? Have they ever asked you for any favors?

**Clears throat** Yeah, they got to pick soft targets because of something called politics, you ignorant fool.

And explain why did i have to be in the D1 alliance for any of this to matter? I was helping Misfits when you were there and that was my main focus that round so i had no time for D1.

Moot point?

I was teaching Fatal the ropes when you were there and the very next round, he would run D1 and he did a good job.

The job of running D1 was offered to me. Plans were already in the works for my AA. I taught him most of what he needed to know while I was in the AA.

First time donating while using temps and he won a flag, even beat all the Avenger vets out for most money earned and you sit there claiming you let him win. Sure you did and I'm sure you're the only one that believes that.

We werent after "flags" or individual awards. We werent after "money awards" you may call them. In rounds such as this current one, they may become a secondary target later, but we are focussed on alliance strength. If we wanted to have a runner get it, we could have. No point rouging or trying to beat out a friend though right? We had other targets in mind. Like fighting War Doves and OP.

All you've ever done is use D1 for your own selfish goals,

Again, you have no idea how politics works.

all you're enemies at the time were saying you only joined D1 because you thought they could take alliance kills and you'd be there to as top NS for one of the 2 flags.

ROFL, some more heresay that you seem content to interject as evidence. So what, who cares what my enemies think?

Do you realise TPC turned down my application? NDO booted and later sanctioned me, after the fact that I went in confidence to the leader and told him who I was to show clearly Im not attempting to infiltrate any AA, just after a little bit of anonymity at the start.

The deal with cowboy was give me a home for a round and Il fight for you. And fight I did. I earned my prize fighting amongst the ranks of an AA you claim got rolled over and over again. Seriously, get the fuck out.

LOL really? Is that your argument? That ive built more NS, so losing more is somehow worth less? Correct me if Im wrong.

Stop going to D1 for favors and watch them play just fine without any of your interference.

5 nations, the only war capable nations with nukes. That is the only favor they have done me. You are clueless as to how politics works, so Il forgive you for thinking that we have not done them any favors either. Dont attempt to belittle our relationship.

You're the lowest of the low for taking all the credit for their success. Cowboy and Fatal have been working very hard together, to be where they are so keep pretending all their success was because of you when you weren't even a part of their alliance last round.

​I wont ever take all or even most credit. I definitely will take more than you, however

The round when you were there, they were rolled repeatedly,

Because they were hit instead of doing the hitting. We manned up and fought. And I tried to help them as best I could. All efforts were centered on learning from the round and using it for the future.

last round they did a lot of rolling because they were much more organized. How many times are you going to keep riding them? Have they ever asked you for any favors?

**Clears throat** Yeah, they got to pick soft targets because of something called politics, you ignorant fool.

And explain why did i have to be in the D1 alliance for any of this to matter? I was helping Misfits when you were there and that was my main focus that round so i had no time for D1.

Moot point?

I was teaching Fatal the ropes when you were there and the very next round, he would run D1 and he did a good job.

The job of running D1 was offered to me. Plans were already in the works for my AA. I taught him most of what he needed to know while I was in the AA.

First time donating while using temps and he won a flag, even beat all the Avenger vets out for most money earned and you sit there claiming you let him win. Sure you did and I'm sure you're the only one that believes that.

We werent after "flags" or individual awards. We werent after "money awards" you may call them. In rounds such as this current one, they may become a secondary target later, but we are focussed on alliance strength. If we wanted to have a runner get it, we could have. No point rouging or trying to beat out a friend though right? We had other targets in mind. Like fighting War Doves and OP.

All you've ever done is use D1 for your own selfish goals,

Again, you have no idea how politics works.

all you're enemies at the time were saying you only joined D1 because you thought they could take alliance kills and you'd be there to as top NS for one of the 2 flags.

ROFL, some more heresay that you seem content to interject as evidence. So what, who cares what my enemies think?

Do you realise TPC turned down my application? NDO booted and later sanctioned me, after the fact that I went in confidence to the leader and told him who I was to show clearly Im not attempting to infiltrate any AA, just after a little bit of anonymity at the start.

The deal with cowboy was give me a home for a round and Il fight for you. And fight I did. I earned my prize fighting amongst the ranks of an AA you claim got rolled over and over again. Seriously, get the $%&@ out.

No one cares if you've taken more damage than everyone else just because you had more cash to use for pixels, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Clueless as to how politics work? You say that while I'm right here calling you out for all your dirty political moves. Does that make me clueless or do you really think just because you keep saying that i have no idea what I'm talking about, then it is true. All you're doing is trying to e-lawyer your way out of everything I'm calling you out on with mostly bs and then just like all those who were called out before you, when they ran out of an argument, mostly because they were trying to defend themselves with manipulation and lies against facts, either resorted to telling me that i don't know what I'm talking about or throw around threats of getting rolled.

Here is a summary of your e-lawyering.

- You claim D1 were hit repeatedly because they didn't do the hitting themselves.

Well yeah, if you're not going on the offensive then someone is going to hit you instead but first you're alliance needs to be building correctly to not only make an offensive favorable but also to execute it well and effectively to gain the upper hand. This requires planning, resources and most importantly, leadership to put it all together and make it happen. That is primarily where you failed when you were given the keys to the D1 ship. If you're building is below average then you're going to be a easy target. A lack of Discipline amongst members also didn't help as it gave, I don't recall which aa (possibly WD's) but a CB to hit D1 for spying i believe and those responsible were allowed to keep using the aa so you never condoned it. Also when you tried to hit WD's, some of your members jumped the gun and WD's countered with a much stronger blitz when they were suppose to be on the defensive. Nice work there bud! I haven't forgotten that!

- You claim D1's success comes down to politics.

I'm not sure you understand the full meaning of politics as it covers such a large range of ideals with different meanings and the entire game is centered around politics. From alliance governments to warfare are both major forms of politics used. Everyone's success comes down to politics but unlike you, D1 weren't using dirty politics.

-You claim to have earned all the success D1 accomplished just because you spent a single round there and that round saw them get rolled repeatedly. Talk about success.

You will not be remembered for much of what you did there, because it was never put on record so it was never going to be sustainable and it went no where into the next round. This is why a forums was created, well for that and some spying issues they had.

-You claim to have taught Fatal everything he needed to know.

So someone that was under my guidance for not only that round but a couple of rounds before, was actually taught everything they needed by you. You're the one asking him for my build guide and you taught him everything he needed to know. Yeah, that makes sense. I went over your tips to him about building and all of it was already in the build guide, you just never bothered to read it. Unlike most aa build guides, i never copy/pasted or changed a few words here and there, i wanted to make sure it worked and that it was the optimal way with all the current updates at the time and that is why i wanted everyone's ideas passed through me first. Misfits helped a great deal in this regard and own it just as much as me. We didn't do too bad too that round when most of Misfits had majority of the top 20 highest earners and without donations so that proved it worked but it kepted improving thougthout the next round too and Fatal earned more than all of your guys and don't pretend you weren't even trying. Warfare affected your collections after the OP wars when they hammered your IRS right down, govt spied and whatever else i don't remember happening to your nation but warfare is why you weren't able to keep up. I'm sure WD's did some damage to stagnate your run too.

The rest of your statements just seem to be the same old rhetoric about how i don't understand politics, bla bla bla. D1 was rolled repeatedly though, that much is true, they were crushed twice by WD's that round so facts disagree with your assessment. Just because you won a flag for most kills doesn't mean the rest of your alliance team mates weren't rolled. You were the highest earner and your goal was attacking casualties so it was in your best interest to war and you had the cash to sustain it all round, the rest of D1 didn't.

yeah, not even gonna bother. Il take you down point by point but you still reply with completely clueless counters. Your walls of garbage are full, line by line, of incorrect assumptions based on not a lot of info at all. Not going to waste any more of my time on you. See you next round ;)

yeah, not even gonna bother. Il take you down point by point but you still reply with completely clueless counters. Your walls of garbage are full, line by line, of incorrect assumptions based on not a lot of info at all. Not going to waste any more of my time on you. See you next round ;)

You have no legs to stand on which is why you can only counter by saying how clueless i am and throw threats of rolling as if i care and you wont see me next round but I'll see you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...