Avengers Announcement

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i guess TE better do something about it next round or you can expect more of the same.

If you want to beat them then out build them.

You bash us, I respond. That simple.

Get use to it. I bash everyone. :P

As far as I've been told, D1 were planning on hitting CIT anyway and then CIT approached D1 about a co-op against Avengers. Cowboy obviously wasn't interested in the kamikaze attack and for good reasons. Not everyone wants to get rolled, its actually what most leaders try to avoid but some people have bigger egos than sense. I'd bet D1 had no idea that the Avengers would hit them considering they were trying to avoid them.

Also for the Avengers to fight each other would mean they'd have to split their alliance kills. Some of you guys have no idea the game people are playing do you. Avengers are chasing all the flags and why shouldn't they? More alliances need to play for the flags, not purposely help other alliances win them like RE and FIST did a few days ago. The only flag they haven't yet guaranteed is the alliance kills flag and that is the main reason for interfering in other alliances wars. War Doves are winning that flag at this point and there isn't much time left in the round but the big difference is, War Doves aren't running around trying to get alliances to hit them to increase their lead. That seems to only be an Avengers thing.

1. Your bet is wrong, and both D1 and CIT know that it is wrong.

2. I don't know what was the point of your post but you are neither welcome nor informed enough to talk about affairs of Citadel, DEFCON 1 and Avengers.

3. If you read carefully Cowboy's DoW you could read that:

Our decision was Better Best! In consideration we did announce this early to CIT gov, striking out side of update (weaker strike)!

meaning that they have made the decision on their own, but were considerate enough to announce it to us earlier which we respect greatly.

4. Only few Avengers have declared their wars and it doesn't affect the D1 vs CIT that much because they attacked the strongest guys.

Why you feel inclined to comment about affairs that aren't your bussiness even the slightest is beyond me, if neither D1 nor CIT came here to whine and complain then you shouldn't too. Especially because you ARE NOT part of this war.

Have fun everyone.

Edited by Kinez133

1. Your bet is wrong, and both D1 and CIT know that it is wrong.

2. I don't know what was the point of your post but you are neither welcome nor informed enough to talk about affairs of Citadel, DEFCON 1 and Avengers.

3. If you read carefully Cowboy's DoW you could read that:

meaning that they have made the decision on their own, but were considerate enough to announce it to us earlier which we respect greatly.

4. Only few Avengers have declared their wars and it doesn't affect the D1 vs CIT that much because they attacked the strongest guys.

Why you feel inclined to comment about affairs that aren't your bussiness even the slightest is beyond me, if neither D1 nor CIT came here to whine and complain then you shouldn't too. Especially because you ARE NOT part of this war.

Have fun everyone.

1. Do you speak for D1 and Avengers now? If I'm wrong then my sources are wrong too and they were part of the talks so go figure. 

2. Are you angry I'm calling out all this bs to plan wars with the enemy? Citadel, D1 and Avengers have been in extensive talks about war planning. Seriously, read the OP, even Stevieg has admitted that by stating D1 and Cit cheated them. Quit trying to make out that I'm uninformed or lying because the writing is on the wall, you only have to put the pieces together even if you weren't apart of those discussions.

3.I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cowboy is one of the few honorable members of the TE community and that is why he hit outside of update and informed Cit before hand. You don't need to be a psychic to tell that.

4. Oh you do speak for D1 then?

I speak up for those who'd rather avoid all the OWF dramas and there are many out there. I will call your bs out every time, as long as i play and don't you ever forget it Citadel.

I will call your bs out every time, as long as i play and don't you ever forget it Citadel.

Your special definition of Citadel bullshitting out there every time has been noted..and yes, it will be remembered, since you are addressing the entire alliance here, while my remarks and the remarks of others had been referred only to you personally, not to the alliance you are in. Are you still in Misfits? 

Your special definition of Citadel !@#$%^&*ting out there every time has been noted..and yes, it will be remembered, since you are addressing the entire alliance here, while my remarks and the remarks of others had been referred only to you personally, not to the alliance you are in. Are you still in Misfits? 

Are you hurt because I'm telling everyone the plans you had? Do you really think destroying my pixels will hurt me? I'll actually build my nation next round and I won't be hard to find. :ehm:

Since Citadel like to plan wars with their enemies and you want my blood. I'm sure you could set a war date with me? How about your 3 strongest nations vs me on any day of the round your 3 champions are ready? But the date has to be set before the round commences or within the first 5 days? 

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Are you hurt because I'm telling everyone the plans you had? Do you really think destroying my pixels will hurt me? I'll actually build my nation next round and I won't be hard to find. :ehm:

I've asked which AA are you in, that's all. Can you comprehend my English?

I'm in the Mighty "None" AA!

Thank you. I'm not working on the primitive level you are describing. Alliances level is much better. As to your bragging about your fighting abilities - I fought you before, so calm down. 

You are a relative noob here and don't understand the basics and that's about it.

As me being "hurt" by your insults of Citadel - I'll deal with the alliance you will be in, I'm not interested in your nation.

Edited by kongland

If I'm wrong then my sources are wrong too and they were part of the talks so go figure. 

Are you angry I'm calling out all this bs to plan wars with the enemy? Citadel, D1 and Avengers have been in extensive talks about war planning.

you only have to put the pieces together even if you weren't apart of those discussions.

Not everything is wrong, but you are certainly filling the holes with assumptions.

Planning wars with the enemy? Or how about, instead letting friends know that they are about to be on the chopping block?

Keep putting your pieces together to make up your puzzle.

Since Citadel like to plan wars with their enemies and you want my blood. I'm sure you could set a war date with me? How about your 3 strongest nations vs me on any day of the round your 3 champions are ready? But the date has to be set before the round commences or within the first 5 days? 

Cowboy is one of the few honorable members of the TE community and that is why he hit outside of update and informed Cit before hand.

I will destroy your nation if you are not on the Defcon1 AA. You still owe me.

If you are going to blame anyone of planning wars with the enemy, then Citadel would be at the least fault of us all.

You should not even be commenting in this thread. Cowboy is my friend, but your last statement that I quoted is so inconceivably, ignorant. Given how things played out.

Thank you. I'm not working on the primitive level you are describing. Alliances level is much better. As to your bragging about your fighting abilities - I fought you before, so calm down. 

You are a relative noob here and don't understand the basics and that's about it.

As me being "hurt" by your insults of Citadel - I'll deal with the alliance you will be in, I'm not interested in your nation.

I'm not even building my nation this round, and i only created one to help an alliance with trades. Where exactly was i bragging about my fighting abilities? I was offering you a personal invite to have 3 Citadel members fight me? Isn't that what you ultimately want?

Not everything is wrong, but you are certainly filling the holes with assumptions.

Planning wars with the enemy? Or how about, instead letting friends know that they are about to be on the chopping block?

Keep putting your pieces together to make up your puzzle.

I will destroy your nation if you are not on the Defcon1 AA. You still owe me.

If you are going to blame anyone of planning wars with the enemy, then Citadel would be at the least fault of us all.

You should not even be commenting in this thread. Cowboy is my friend, but your last statement that I quoted is so inconceivably, ignorant. Given how things played out.

I'll admit, I wasn't exactly trying very hard to get every small detail correct (didn't think it was relevant to be honest) but more or less the main concept of what you were all trying to do. I actually don't care about all the war planning bit since Citadel didn't want to leave it alone, we went there. My only real issue was with you hitting alliances already at war.

Yes, I owe you a donation. How many times have i told you to contact me in SE and we'll arrange a payment plan that was agreed to by us both prior to me accepting your donation? The ball has always been in your court and you know that. You'd think the first 50 or so days of my service to Avengers and multiple wars would be sufficient enough but I'll still keep my end of the bargain. Not that you deserve it for betraying me and my friend so your friend from TPC could win a flag last round but I'll still happily pay that debt.

As for destroying my nation, that is why we all play the game, to either destroy others or get destroyed trying. Why can't you destroy my nation if i join D1? I won't ask them to help or join in.

I'm not even building my nation this round, and i only created one to help an alliance with trades. Where exactly was i bragging about my fighting abilities? I was offering you a personal invite to have 3 Citadel members fight me? Isn't that what you ultimately want?

Really I can't remember us saying we wanted to fight you, I have to say congrats on your detective skills. Sherlock would be so ashamed of you jumping to wild conclusions that arent even close to the mark. In all seriousness though you actually rank rather low if at all on the things citadel care about list.

Edit: don't we all just love auto correct :p Edited by Alexio15

i thought cowboy had stevie in his pants. Avengers are hitting everyone up. NDO, Hellas, TPC, D1, they should hit misfits and OP also. And WD. And Kingwilliam. He has like 55 million. OF course these cats wont fight kitty

Edited by PrincessKitty

Really I can't remember us saying we wanted to fight you, I have to say congrats on your detective skills. Sherlock would be so ashamed of you jumping to wild conclusions that arent even close to the mark. In all seriousness though you actually rank rather low if at all on the things citadel care about list.

Edit: don't we all just love auto correct :P

You didn't say it but your "butthurt: founder who claims I've called out the entire membership Citadel (total bs) wants to know what AA I'm in so he can go to war with them it seems. Tell him that is why everyone plays, to war each other. Did he forget that? There is no need to tell the world, just do it. There is no need to act like a tough guy, actions speak far louder than words in this game.

Just to clarify, I don't have any problems with any alliances as a whole, only the immoral decisions their leader(s) make. Hitting alliances already at war, planning wars with the enemy for flag running gains, keeping alliance members at war so they couldn't collect without anarchy penalties, stacking your alliance with a friendly alliances members to help against an enemy alliance, attacking alliances still fresh out of war and still in anarchy, singling out and rolling individual alliance members for calling out their bs and speaking the truth on the owf, calling out AA's for their bully tactics against other weaker AA's, etc. Go back over all my post and you'll see who has been at the fore front of calling everyone's bs out so the hateful feedback is part and parcel. If it means a more fair and balanced game in exchanged for being the most hated on planet Steve then I'll gladly trade it off. I'll rather have more enemies than friends in a war game anyway.

Well i guess TE better do something about it next round or you can expect more of the same.

Only thing to expect next rd is stevie hitting people at war and people cheering him on until he does to them or their friends (/looks at Danearys).

Just to clarify, I don't have any problems with any alliances as a whole, only the immoral decisions their leader(s) make. Hitting alliances already at war, planning wars with the enemy for flag running gains, keeping alliance members at war so they couldn't collect without anarchy penalties, stacking your alliance with a friendly alliances members to help against an enemy alliance, attacking alliances still fresh out of war and still in anarchy, singling out and rolling individual alliance members for calling out their bs and speaking the truth on the owf, calling out AA's for their bully tactics against other weaker AA's, etc. Go back over all my post and you'll see who has been at the fore front of calling everyone's bs out so the hateful feedback is part and parcel. If it means a more fair and balanced game in exchanged for being the most hated on planet Steve then I'll gladly trade it off. I'll rather have more enemies than friends in a war game anyway.

You have a long way to go before yo pass me :)

Also, I seem to remember you defending avengers for doing the same thing to TPC and OP but now its your buddies it isnt cool. That is by definition the very notion of hypocracy.

Only thing to expect next rd is stevie hitting people at war and people cheering him on until he does to them or their friends (/looks at Danearys).

I don't really care about the injustices caused against you because you deserve it. ^_^ That is called serving injustice with justice in your case.

You have a long way to go before yo pass me :)

Also, I seem to remember you defending avengers for doing the same thing to TPC and OP but now its your buddies it isnt cool. That is by definition the very notion of hypocracy.

Pass you at what? Turtelling? You're the dirtiest player around, and then you cry when the same tactics are used against yourself. You're the definition of hypocrisy.

Oh and for the record, I wasn't idefending Avengers hitting TPC and OP while they were at war, nor have i ever stated such a claim. I was quite inactive for the first month or so, and so didn't get to pay much attention to what was happening. Where is your source to back up your claims that i defended Avengers when they hit TPC and OP?