FTW Declaration of War

Canik

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can conceive of no greater folly than to challenge a wolf to war.

GaW5tO7.png

Well, I mean, hitting a blocmate and not expecting a response from Sparta is just as big of a folly, so we'll just shed our fatness together and increase in the only stat that matters on Bob.

Considering you are an active participant in planning a global war using the CB of a singular nation's war, of which the damage could have been repaired with a single aid package, I don't really think you get to discuss morality.

No, see that was the joke..

Considering you are an active participant in planning a global war using the CB of a singular nation's war, of which the damage could have been repaired with a single aid package, I don't really think you get to discuss morality.

It was sarcasm. Duh.

Yes, IRON are cowards because no one preempted them. Way to go, you're really hitting pay dirt here.

I edited after I realized I was had thought this was in the other thread, hard to keep track of these. Still doesn't make you guys super awesome at war because you can beat people a fraction of your size.

Tougher wars? You declare on two people without nukes, one of them only 15k NS strong. Don't you have a good warchest? I see no reason that this should effect you so much.
Anyway, I would never agree to 1v1 in a war unless the tier I was in was so dominate that I really wasn't needed.

My first war resulted in more damage than all of yours combined. And you did agree, but okay.

I've never seen someone act so tough and then run away when confronted. At least most of the tough guys around here would attempt to back up their words. You're going to be destroyed in the tier you are in anyway, so what are you concerned about preserving?

My first war resulted in more damage than all of yours combined. And you did agree, but okay.

I've never seen someone act so tough and then run away when confronted. At least most of the tough guys around here would attempt to back up their words. You're going to be destroyed in the tier you are in anyway, so what are you concerned about preserving?

I did not agree to 1v1, I agreed to fight you. There is a difference, good sir.

You've NEVER seen anyone act tough and then run away when confronted? Haha, yeah right.  Anyway, that's not what is happening here. I am in anarchy for a few more days, and I want to declare offensive wars. To limit myself just to you would be waste.