Royal Decree

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really think this is the time or place for this discussion given it doesn't really factor into AB-Sparta, which would be more  of a product of things that happened in the last 7 months or so then anything to do with the last war.

I suppose that could be a fair observation-- what, given the rumors; words exchanged (or supposedly exchanged in some cases). Fact of the matter is, this came about purely because my Blocmate was attacked and Sparta was asked to substitute for someone else (who shall remain un-named) in assisting RIA with coverage. I've personally only have had very limited interaction with AB, but I respect them as an Alliance, as I do pretty much everyone in Aztec. It has nothing to do with grudges, or things said, or people being paranoid about side A gunning for side B, etc.

Edited by DeathAdder

and mouthpiece of last war's terms are in peace mode in those tiers.

To be fair, Yeru is in peace mode most wars, well most of the time

He's been in PM since there was a hint that there may possibly be a war coming up

You know, in his defense :)

Finally AB's reign of terror is over. All hail Sparta, deliverer of salvation.

Now that i dont have to worry about the back of Sarkin's hand, can someone direct me to the surrender thread?

The difference is RIA actually lives up to its treaties and doesn't plot against those we hold treaties with, Shah has admitted to doing so twice now.

I'm asking them to live up to the spirit of the treaty. I do not believe you should disrespect any treaty you hold, selective ignoring of treaties means any signed with you are worthless, since you do not value what you signed.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Cactuars_Love_Electric_Mangos_Accords

You're doing well ignoring ours.  Why don't you take your own advise then about not disrespecting treaties

I do not believe that IRON lives up to friendship with RIA....

Except, I also !@#$%* at those people when they're pretty much bragging about it as well. Val and TOP should be defending Polar, R&R should have kept RIA in the loop about going to war, plenty of people I can and will likely continue to call out for their lack of respect for the paper they sign, RIA has never broken a treaty and that is one of the reasons I consider it to be a good home for me, I take my relations quite seriously.

edit: With R&R though, I will clearly state I do believe should RIA be attacked you would defend us, our alliances have been allies for a very long time, and I do not believe that friendship has waned.

My alliance holds a treaty with RIA that requires us to be respectful to one another, so let me put this in the nicest way possible....

When a government member goes out of his way to insult or 'call out' another alliance, it reflects poorly on the alliance he purports to represent.

Furthermore, when a government member goes out of his way to insult or 'call out' an alliance that his own alliance has a treaty with, it reflects especially poorly on the alliance he purports to represent.

"My opinion, not my alliance's" ceases to apply when one is actually part of an alliance's government.

Edited by kingzog

Beautiful.

The declaration, not this thread. This thread is horrible and another ridiculous retread of the "IRON during Disorder" debate.

Anyway, you really should've brought Fark and MHA along for the ride.

AB's not exactly bursting at the seems with targets. It's cool, we'll fill up when their friends hop over.

It's true that we have less than a fifth as many nations as RIA and Sparta. I do apologize for the paucity of targets, it's awfully rude of us. Nevertheless, allow me to offer a consolation prize:

Ace072199, Sparta has two nations in range of him. Or, how about Yelsew, you could put three guys on him! Wasso would really be a great choice, he's already fighting some big Polar nations, he could use a little more company. No, not your speed? Huh, well, there's always Jutopia, similar story there. None of them, then? Oh, hey, we just got a brand-new Piejonk in from Mexico. He's not built all that well to be honest with you, but golly, is he high-tech or what? Perhaps you're looking for an Evilest or a dexteoh? I'd be happy to get them out of the showcase and into war mode for you, just give me the word.

I must say, though, that your reluctance is disappointing. Your good friends at RIA did say that you got involved to do the following:

RIA doesn't have the coverage to deal with AB in certain tiers, just a reality of our worlds mechanics.

It must be that Mogar was specifically referring to our lower-tiers, since that's where nearly all of your declarations went. How strange.

Even a God King can bleed!

Ha, I told you all that [b]I[/b] was the God King all along. You're a fraud, Cuba!

Sadly, I was only a lowly MoIA at that point , and did not have the authority to dictate Strategy and Deployment  during those particular wars. However, you know, unless you've been under a rock for the past two yrs, you know damn well that A. I actually fought in Grudge/Dave, and B. Myself, as well as several members of Sparta (.Gov and general membership) totally disagreed with that tactic of keeping the entire top tier in peace.

I certainly didn't keep my disagreement of that a secret during my Reign.

You're right, instead of keeping the entire upper tier in peace, you've evolved to keeping every tier in peace!

Much progress, wow.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Cactuars_Love_Electric_Mangos_Accords

You're doing well ignoring ours.  Why don't you take your own advise then about not disrespecting treaties

God any evidence your government shared intelligence regarding the hit on Polar? as our MDoAP ally for several years now I would consider that to be pretty important information to the well being of RIA. I haven't spied on IRON, merely pointed out that you hold no respect for that treaty, and if you did would not have attacked our direct ally without a word to us.

My alliance holds a treaty with RIA that requires us to be respectful to one another, so let me put this in the nicest way possible....

When a government member goes out of his way to insult or 'call out' another alliance, it reflects poorly on the alliance he purports to represent.

Furthermore, when a government member goes out of his way to insult or 'call out' an alliance that his own alliance has a treaty with, it reflects especially poorly on the alliance he purports to represent.

"My opinion, not my alliance's" ceases to apply when one is actually part of an alliance's government.

I might not be government, you should read our election thread! Additionally, if you were pulling this !@#$ I'd be calling you out too, the difference being I know NoR lives up to its treaties.

Edited by Mogar

Beautiful.

The declaration, not this thread. This thread is horrible and another ridiculous retread of the "IRON during Disorder" debate.

Anyway, you really should've brought Fark and MHA along for the ride.

It's true that we have less than a fifth as many nations as RIA and Sparta. I do apologize for the paucity of targets, it's awfully rude of us. Nevertheless, allow me to offer a consolation prize:

Ace072199, Sparta has two nations in range of him. Or, how about Yelsew, you could put three guys on him! Wasso would really be a great choice, he's already fighting some big Polar nations, he could use a little more company. No, not your speed? Huh, well, there's always Jutopia, similar story there. None of them, then? Oh, hey, we just got a brand-new Piejonk in from Mexico. He's not built all that well to be honest with you, but golly, is he high-tech or what? Perhaps you're looking for an Evilest or a dexteoh? I'd be happy to get them out of the showcase and into war mode for you, just give me the word.

I must say, though, that your reluctance is disappointing. Your good friends at RIA did say that you got involved to do the following:

It must be that Mogar was specifically referring to our lower-tiers, since that's where nearly all of your declarations went. How strange.

Ha, I told you all that I was the God King all along. You're a fraud, Cuba!

I couldn't send someone after Jutopia. Their name sounds too much like Jewtopia, and I'd feel all sad for it. :(

tl;dr of this thread:

"You're stupid." 

"No, you're stupid."

"Well, you're stupider."

"Maybe, but you're the stupidest."

"Whah."

"Whah."

"Boo."

"Yay."

"You suck."

"You suck more."

"You suck the most."