Bob is a Funny Place

Malik Shabazz

It's funny how a lot of the same people who criticized me for roguing GOONS, are the same people supporting Doom Squad's declaration on Invicta. It's also funny how people criticized me for having virtually the same philosophy on CN that Doom does. Not that I'm complaining because I love that people are finally rising against order, but it is hilarious.

Politics are a popularity contest. As long as the "loved by all" guy says it. You sadly did not meet that requirement. Hell I've been around since GW3 and have no significance in CN politics.

Also, if you don't have "friends" in the game then you have no say in what happens in CN. Something I've realized.

Also, if you don't have "friends" in the game then you have no say in what happens in CN. Something I've realized.

Found that out when I was hellbent on forming my own alliance with my own rules. Doesn't work if you can't secure 15 people, a protectorate, and know alliances that'd immediately sign at least an MDP with you.

Politics are a popularity contest. As long as the "loved by all" guy says it. You sadly did not meet that requirement. Hell I've been around since GW3 and have no significance in CN politics.

There's a reason I am who I am.

OOC: I have fully grasped this concept since 2006, it isn't about your in game stats, it's about who you know and what you can get from them, I have fought as what amounts to a rogue for nearly every single conflict for the past 4 years, and not once gotten a punishment for doing so due to the friendships I share on all sides of any war.

Found that out when I was hellbent on forming my own alliance with my own rules. Doesn't work if you can't secure 15 people, a protectorate, and know alliances that'd immediately sign at least an MDP with you.

Exactly. I can't even put together an alliance with a friend without getting raided, you need to be cosigned for everything.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

There's a reason I am who I am.

OOC: I have fully grasped this concept since 2006, it isn't about your in game stats, it's about who you know and what you can get from them, I have fought as what amounts to a rogue for nearly every single conflict for the past 4 years, and not once gotten a punishment for doing so due to the friendships I share on all sides of any war.

Hey Mogar, I remember you all the way back from CDS.. I was an ambassador for awhile and then I think I joined for a month or two.

I'm probably the longest running alliance pleb in CN.

Only because you weren't in my range, buddy.  I called you out for a rogue on more than one occasion.

Nation Strength: 80,912.276 (My nation strength is: 56,343.655)

looks like we will have to do the dance next war.

OOC: I feel the main problem is that it's hard to come up with a punishment for someone who doesn't actually care about their nation, my pixels are irrelevant and with my wonder set knocking me down to 5k just means you have to keep at minimum 2 other MP equipped nations in range of me eternally or else your tech sellers become my ATM.

Hey Mogar, I remember you all the way back from CDS.. I was an ambassador for awhile and then I think I joined for a month or two.

I'm probably the longest running alliance pleb in CN.

No other alliance has been the same home to me that CDS was.

Happy 3000th post, I personally enjoy running my own alliance, but I also enjoy the political aspects.

3,000! Whoop! I enjoy running an alliance but only with the right people.

Be second in command.  Make all the decisions.  Blame the commander when !@#$ goes wrong.

I did that on planet Steve a lot. :P

they purposefully lie about !@#$ and say contradictory things because that's what politics is

calling them "hypocrites" is kind of like pointing out to stephen colbert* that he's white

*hilarious international bob comedian

Edited by Hereno

This will only end once the upper crust is burned to the ground at the end of this war.

except, the upper crust is all allied to each other, and only really burning anyone in their range that isn't directly allied to DBDC.