Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

ImperialFlag.png

New Pacific Order Declaration of War

In accordance with the "I'm Afraid I Just Blue Myself - The Are You My Cousin? Accords" and the "Everything. Must. Die. WAR Pact", the New Pacific Order hereby declares war on The Sandstorm Confederacy in support of it's allies in Sengoku and Umbrella.

Letum,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Dungeon Master of Order

Frawley,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Lord of Darkness,
Imperial Officer of Military Affairs of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, and thanks NPO. It's much appreciated. 

Overkill? Or just to much awesome coming from sandstorm for them to handle

Sandstorm's certainly not laying down, and consequently some of their nations have entered the lower mid-tier netherverse. Between cross-declarations to hit top tiers and others to hit smalls, I don't envy the people making war charts for this one. 

Wait. Wasn't the reason Umbrella, Sengoku, and DoD attacked TSC was because they were "attacking NPO" ? So, because of this announcement NPO obviously did not see that there was a state of war between TSC and NPO. Am I getting this right?

Wait. Wasn't the reason Umbrella, Sengoku, and DoD attacked TSC was because they were "attacking NPO" ? So, because of this announcement NPO obviously did not see that there was a state of war between TSC and NPO. Am I getting this right?

So therfore those attacks were aggressive attacks.

This is hilarious. I really fail to comprehend why TSC is a target at all.

Oh well, such is war, I suppose.

Well, TSC went through the motions of posting a Recognition of War with Sengoku and Umbrella.  I suppose one could say we are returning the favor.

Well, TSC went through the motions of posting a Recognition of War with Sengoku and Umbrella.  I suppose one could say we are returning the favor.

Except you specifically listed their treaties as reasoning for your declaration of war. Not a recognition of hostilities of one rogue nation. Edited by President Gunn

Except you specifically listed their treaties as reasoning for your declaration of war. Not a recognition of hostilities of one rogue nation.

Maybe we just wanted to remind everyone how awesome those treaty names are?