• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Legion are some solid folks.

SRA, too, is pretty solid, from what I can tell from my limited interaction with them.

Have fun, both of you.

Basically this. Best of luck to my allies in SRA, not that you need it with WAR JESUS having your back. (And us too of course :) )

O/ Edited by Unknown Smurf

We ain’t here to support any coalition.

Don't be a fool.

/me shrugs

I can see why you'd say that.  All I can tell you is that if we were allied to The  Sandstorm Confederation, we'd have been in this thing a few weeks back and denying we were a part of that coalition. We were neither assigned Legion as a target by any coalition nor assigned Kashmir as our "ticket in" -- we chose to be here of our own volition. When Kashmir gives or takes peace, we will give or take peace, regardless of how many coalition battles over Francoism, stability, lulz or the CB  du jour (or lack thereof) continue elsewhere among the main protagonists.

Unless you are saying that once you enter a global conflict on a particular side that you are de facto a part of that coalition, in which case I concede your point.  To my way of thinking, you are part of a coalition if it is managing or coordinating your entry and targets. Not the case here.