FIST v Avengers

I mean, someone has to do the rolling, (in both senses).

I had fun.

But it doesn't mean someone has to get rolled. Most wars aren't massive down declares let alone an up declare that big. I knew it'd be a rolling just by the stats and then to confirm it, I had a look at some of your nations and they were almost ZI'd. Its just unsual to see someone actually volunteer to get rolled but whatever floats your boat.

But it doesn't mean someone has to get rolled. Most wars aren't massive down declares let alone an up declare that big. I knew it'd be a rolling just by the stats and then to confirm it, I had a look at some of your nations and they were almost ZI'd. Its just unsual to see someone actually volunteer to get rolled but whatever floats your boat.

Well, I didn't really volunteer, but I'm also not here complaining about it.

The facts are facts. War was happening, and I rather've hit them than get hit.

I accepted that. Had the war. had my fun. Now it's time to rebuild.

(now considering I have a decent warchest to rebuild on, I'm not nearly as bitter as I might've been otherwise)

Well, I didn't really volunteer, but I'm also not here complaining about it.

The facts are facts. War was happening, and I rather've hit them than get hit.

I accepted that. Had the war. had my fun. Now it's time to rebuild.

(now considering I have a decent warchest to rebuild on, I'm not nearly as bitter as I might've been otherwise)

Whose complaining? Do you really think i care FIST and RE dived head first to get rolled. Personally, I'd have waited for the Avengers to start the war as I'm certain they'd have added NDO to the mix as well. It's nice to hear yo have a decent war chest to rebuild with but can all your members say the same?

Whose complaining? Do you really think i care FIST and RE dived head first to get rolled. Personally, I'd have waited for the Avengers to start the war as I'm certain they'd have added NDO to the mix as well. It's nice to hear yo have a decent war chest to rebuild with but can all your members say the same?

Rereading, I can see how it could be viewed as I was implying you were complaining. Take what I said at face value. I was simply referring to the general fact that I don't complain about my wars/and things on the OWF.

To your other point, I can't control Avengers, or NDO. We could've used more nations (in the upper ranges), but we managed with what the situation was. And no, I can't say that for all my members. I can surely ask them though. And if not, again, it's just something they'll have to deal with. Though, I feel I generally bother them too much.