Aurora Borealis Declaration of War

Sarkin

We’re invoking the optional aggression clause of our treaty with the Fellowship of the Wolves.

Choosing our treaty to oA off of? I think I just found one more reason to love you guys.

touched.gif

Sorry for the late response. It took me forever to find that particular face.

The lights of heaven will glow with our shared victories.

o/AB

o/FTW

That is a mostly adequate description of how chained warfare works, sure.

It's too bad we don't have a master negotiator to resolve these problems before they escalate out of control like this...

It almost feels like it was planned this way :o

I cannot help but get the impression that you believe that there was or is a shadowy cabal of alliance leaders on our side, meeting more or less in secret, colluding on who goes where and when, shuffling alliances like so many pieces on a game board. What an imagination you have, my dear fellow. 

I cannot help but get the impression that you believe that there was or is a shadowy cabal of alliance leaders on our side, meeting more or less in secret, colluding on who goes where and when, shuffling alliances like so many pieces on a game board. What an imagination you have, my dear fellow.

God King not cabal. Cabal would imply a level of collective leadership and vision which is lacking on your side.

God King not cabal. Cabal would imply a level of collective leadership and vision which is lacking on your side.

You're right. Everything in this coalition has pretty much been my idea. Ask around, you'll see that God King Sarkin rules the Lulzist forces with an iron fist.

You're right. Everything in this coalition has pretty much been my idea. Ask around, you'll see that God King Sarkin rules the Lulzist forces with an iron fist.

this is why we can't have nice things.