Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPL were like the crazy family uncle that were always obnoxious at the family reunions, but you can't really bring yourself to dislike them.

Very accurate. NPL was my favorite non allied alliance out there

Very accurate. NPL was my favorite non allied alliance out there

Actually feeling was pretty mutual, we quite liked a few of you AM guys, seamed to always share a trench together at war time. Technically now allys too so we got there in the end!

I, for one, want you to kick the living !@#$ out of every R&Rer you come across.

I'll do my best old friend. If your going to get into a pub brawl with your best mate you at least owe him a good show, just remember every swing of my Pool Cue will be done with love and fondness .... unless your Kata, in which case its 100% venting frustration at all the potential recruits he stole over the years!

I'll do my best old friend. If your going to get into a pub brawl with your best mate you at least owe him a good show, just remember every swing of my Pool Cue will be done with love and fondness .... unless your Kata, in which case its 100% venting frustration at all the potential recruits he stole over the years!

I'd hit kata just for the countless times he spammed your forums.

...Though I did that too, so I guess you'll just have to bring it on, old man.

I'd hit kata just for the countless times he spammed your forums.

...Though I did that too, so I guess you'll just have to bring it on, old man.

The good news is we offloaded Kill to MI6 so if you want payback for dumping 10 tonnes of our spam on your forums you'll have to go reach for the DOW button elsewhere!

...and that's what we call "passing the buck"