Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww.... LSF/SWF must be really sad seeing their favourite non-allied alliances fighting against their side.... first NSO, now noe NATO and RnR!
I bet they are sad pandas haha.

Anyway, have fun guys! Polar, be nice to MF.

It could've been much worse, we could have been fighting NATO and that would have made all the elusefi sad anarchists indeed.

"We do what we must" = "We do what we have the option to do, and it's a helluva lot better than the alternative"

Except our history shows we don't shape our actions that way, but nice try. Or getting our asses handed to us during last war was some kind of elaborate ploy?

Well, have fun.

Though I'm a bit sad to see you two join the large doomsphere and support a pointless war.

Seems strange to me as well, Jalap. I would never have expected us to willingly engage an XX alliance: it's a statement about how much things have changed between us.

Finally all the pretending of honouring treaties is over!

I'm not sure what treaty we would not be honoring here. Unless you claim R&R should shape its FA around its allies on "your side" only, despite its own wishes and despite no one of them being engaged or countered at the moment.

We are loyal to the people who have shown us loyalty themselves for a long time: Fark and CRAP have not been discarded and forgotten. It is our right to have a different set of priorities in terms of FA and to have a different direction, though, and all of them are aware of why this is happening (as you are). They made their choices, we made ours, and for the first time in a long time we find ourselves on different sides: last war doesn't really count to me in that regard, since it was someone else's willful (and definitely stupid) decision to put us on different coalitions.

We will definitely have an interesting time ahead, I for one expect a tough fight from Polaris. Enjoy the war.

EDIT: small fix. Edited by Garion

I read the title and thought my US app got denied. I'm sure you're still processing it, no worries.

Have fun everyone.

Well, have fun.

Though I'm a bit sad to see you two join the large doomsphere and support a pointless war.

If nothing else, it's good for activity :D