Sengoku Tuesday Tidbits

autosave36

I like the fact that Polaris is still so central to the hatred on Bob.  I also like the fact that I have no idea who this announcement is by or on behalf of.  Such is the animosity towards us that people we have never heard of and don't care about rise up as one and chant about the slaughter of Polaris whilst dog piling in on us in an all too familiar fashion.  Brave so brave but still irrelevant to me or mine.   I do like that you are impressed with yourselves though, whoever you are.   Must be some more of those \m/ kiddies still bitter at themselves for giving up all those years ago without a fight.  I think you have tried to find redemption for your cowardice several times over the years but every time you fail because the fault was never ours but yours.

Good luck, have whatever ever fun it is you think you are having, we shall see you on the battlefield.

\m/ - Lest we forget.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact that Polaris is still so central to the hatred on Bob. I also like the fact that I have no idea who this announcement is by or on behalf of. Such is the animosity towards us that people we have never heard of and don't care about rise up as one and chant about the slaughter of Polaris whilst dog piling in on us in an all too familiar fashion. Brave so brave but still irrelevant to me or mine. I do like that you are impressed with yourselves though, whoever you are. Must be some more of those \m/ kiddies still bitter at themselves for giving up all those years ago without a fight. I think you have tried to find redemption for your cowardice several times over the years but every time you fail because the fault was never ours but yours.

Good luck, have whatever ever fun it is you think you are having, we shall see you on the battlefield.

\m/ - Lest we forget.

Mmm.. this bitterness in this post, so tasty.

Keep being condescending, that'll make us like you.

I like the fact that Polaris is still so central to the hatred on Bob.  I also like the fact that I have no idea who this announcement is by or on behalf of.  Such is the animosity towards us that people we have never heard of and don't care about rise up as one and chant about the slaughter of Polaris whilst dog piling in on us in an all too familiar fashion.  Brave so brave but still irrelevant to me or mine.   I do like that you are impressed with yourselves though, whoever you are.   Must be some more of those \m/ kiddies still bitter at themselves for giving up all those years ago without a fight.  I think you have tried to find redemption for your cowardice several times over the years but every time you fail because the fault was never ours but yours.

\m/ - Lest we forget.

Go home Grub, you're drunk.

Whatever, ever-everever-ever-ever-ever

This is how the wheel rolls. Do not lose face and become some overarching commentary on the will of the masses. When your servings were heaps and your spoils plenty, I doubt you or anyone else complained of the rations. But now, the harvest yield is but hairs of sustenance.

Take this low with stride. Give someone else a turn to play on the slide

\m/ - Lest we forget.

Was this accidentally posted in the wrong thread? 

I also like the fact that I have no idea who this announcement is by or on behalf of. 

We didn't know Sandstorm when we declared (drunkenly) on them last week. Turns out they're cool people. Maybe we'll get to know each other a little better.

\m/ - Lest we forget.

today i learned that grub is more out of the loop than i am.... ahhhhh, yep. feeling pretty good right about now. :D

If you liked me I would know I was doing something really wrong.  There is no bitterness, only complete contempt. 

I know you don't set Polaris policy now, but you're a public figure so I'll direct this at you anyways. I like how frank you are about your opinions. I also like how you would though any means to achieve your ends. That kind of dedication to something is rare. There is no bitterness from the alliances attacking you, nor contempt, just cold stone strategy. We're using the means available to use to deal with an obstacle in a war that was inevitable ever since the last one ended.

You may not care for this explanation, and I don't really care if you don't. This is going to be a long war. Holding something in contempt for that long is unhealthy.

\m/ - Lest we forget.

This isn't hate, Sengoku has no reason to bring down Polar. This is war and we're doing what needs to be done.

When you speak of irrelevancy or not knowing who we are, then you merely expose your own internal failings. Polar has 9 diplomats at Sengoku, including your Emperor, Imperial Regent and Imperial Liaison.

Your attempt to draw some non-existent connection to \m/ and this DoW is a joke.

I hope you enjoy the battles. 

If he really felt contempt then he wouldn't even bother posting.  I am sure he feels an emotion, but it isn't contempt.

I bother posting because you need me to post.  I bother posting because that is what is required, that is what is expected and I do take my obligations very seriously.  You might not understand my motivations, but I have always understood my responsibilities.  The last thing Bob needs is a psycho-circle-jerk in every thread congratulating yourselves over the inevitable, ignoring CNs cyclic history and thinking this is the end-game.

I loathe DBDC for reasons that are beyond your comprehension, even assuming you are capable of understanding a point of view that differs from yours, you are simply not what is required.  I genuinely have contempt for micro alliances who bandwagon into a dogpile thinking they are somehow special for tagging along.  By all means assist your allies, post your DOW as necessary, fight the battles your superiors command of you, but lets not kid ourselves that you are capable of being anything all by yourselves.  Polaris on the other hand, our mere existence continues to spark such unbridled hatred, even when we do nothing much at all, such hatred that you continue to make it all about destroying us.  Well have at it champion, we have been pillaged by every alliance on your side multiple times now and still, at the end of your dog and pony show, we always continue to be central to whatever happens, whilst your micro alliances form and disband, congregate together and split, forever seeking whatever the cool kids think is a great theme, all the while remaining exactly what you always were.

After 8 years of the same old %^&*, you would think you would find something else to do, but I am pleased that we still have your attention.  I know when Bob is obliterated the chances of Polaris existing are 100%, I don't rate Sengoku's chances with the same certainty.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

This isn't hate, Sengoku has no reason to bring down Polar. This is war and we're doing what needs to be done.

When you speak of irrelevancy or not knowing who we are, then you merely expose your own internal failings. Polar has 9 diplomats at Sengoku, including your Emperor, Imperial Regent and Imperial Liaison.

Your attempt to draw some non-existent connection to \m/ and this DoW is a joke.

I hope you enjoy the battles. 

The reality is you couldn't bring down any alliance by yourselves, you are completely and utterly irrelevant except when aligned with someone else.  You have no reason but you also have no capability.

The fact that Polaris has diplomats to your alliance tells me nothing much at all, a check of the first page of the alliance list tells me everything I need to know.  I don't care who you are.

The reality is you couldn't bring down any alliance by yourselves, you are completely and utterly irrelevant except when aligned with someone else.  You have no reason but you also have no capability.

The fact that Polaris has diplomats to your alliance tells me nothing much at all, a check of the first page of the alliance list tells me everything I need to know.  I don't care who you are.

I sort my alliances by tech.  To each his own.