atha ma baa traavun khar baa

CodFCS

For the record, I fought with the Legion in GW3. (To my eternal shame, The Legion was my first alliance.)

I'd bet serious money that they're just as sucky now as they were then.

That was like 6 1/2 years ago.

gw3.png

As Imperator it gives me great pleasure to award you a medal.

Now get back in your box.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuking would have made all the difference blame AirMe.

Why would I want to blame him? I should be thanking him. Try not to forget I was Pacifican scum back in those days.

Anyway, Zog, to respond to your earlier post. No, Legion has not improved much since then. During the NPO's War with Pandora's Box, a group of alliances was told to pile onto GOONS. As I am sure GOONS can attest, NSO and others fought well. Legion barely fought at all. When NSO and Legionally finally fought a few months afterward, Legion was barely able to fight an alliance half its size to a stalemate. Even then it required extraordinary amounts of aid from NpO.

Knowing what I know of Legion and what I know of Kashmir, I am afraid to say one of these alliances is going to go down hard (well, easy if truth be told).

It is time to get those Java beans warm and wet! That is how we like our coffee.

For the record, I fought with the Legion in GW3. (To my eternal shame, The Legion was my first alliance.)

I'd bet serious money that they're just as sucky now as they were then.

Sounds like Legion and NoR are in agreement on this issue.

I'll take a mocha cafe with whipped White Chocolate please. Thx Leegun CCC loves you. 

Hey now, that's my job, not yours. You have to ask before you do that.

This war is the equivalent of France declaring war on Germany in 1872.

Oh, and what's bjalbert up to? Guy fought hard and was good to deal with last war. Also props to kolsara and konk for being tough guys.

Edited by Max Power

Why would I want to blame him? I should be thanking him. Try not to forget I was Pacifican scum back in those days.

Anyway, Zog, to respond to your earlier post. No, Legion has not improved much since then. During the NPO's War with Pandora's Box, a group of alliances was told to pile onto GOONS. As I am sure GOONS can attest, NSO and others fought well. Legion barely fought at all. When NSO and Legionally finally fought a few months afterward, Legion was barely able to fight an alliance half its size to a stalemate. Even then it required extraordinary amounts of aid from NpO.

Knowing what I know of Legion and what I know of Kashmir, I am afraid to say one of these alliances is going to go down hard (well, easy if truth be told).

Your revisionism is glorious. You forgot the other 4 alliances Legion fought that war and the fact that NSO, NsO and Tetris were all receiving aid from MK, Umbrella and others as well. Hey I won't let that stop you though.

Your revisionism is glorious. You forgot the other 4 alliances Legion fought that war and the fact that NSO, NsO and Tetris were all receiving aid from MK, Umbrella and others as well. Hey I won't let that stop you though.

Let's not forgot that IAA, despite being Legion's side, launched less than 20 wars in an entire month of fighting. And I am being generous with that number. To count IAA as an active participant is disingenuous. Though if you like, we can count the participants. Legion fought one alliance half its size and three not even a tenth.

Kashmir will have no issue wiping the floor with your sorry excuse for an alliance.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Poor Legion never given any respect by friend or foe.  Always sent to fight a couple small alliances on the fringes of the confllct because nobody thinks you can do any better than that.  Maybe if you get your people attacking you could prove them wrong.  Hey anything is possible.

Poor Legion never given any respect by friend or foe.  Always sent to fight a couple small alliances on the fringes of the confllct because nobody thinks you can do any better than that.  Maybe if you get your people attacking you could prove them wrong.  Hey anything is possible.

They are sending in girls to fight minotaurs.

It's diffuclt to see old friends in such circumstances. It's pretty much a tradtion on Planet Bob to trash the Legion when ever they make an announcement, but I won't. Despite having a vested interest in the success of other players on the stage, I'll give a tip of the hat to decent folk, and the Legion are good people. Enjoy the war.