Femocratic Lands attack on Teutonic Empire

Greatest Mothers

REPORTS FROM THE FRONT, AFTER THE NIGHT TIME BATTLES:

To: Symczyk From: Greatest Mothers Date: 11/24/2014 1:09:57 AM

Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by Greatest Mothers. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'For Womynkind!'.

You lost 2,095 soldiers and 162 tanks. You killed 599 soldiers and 87 tanks. Their forces razed 13.770 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 20.200 infrastructure. Their forces looted $327,321.53 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Symczyk From: Greatest Mothers Date: 11/24/2014 1:14:09 AM

Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by Greatest Mothers. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'For Womynkind!'.

You lost 960 soldiers and 162 tanks. You killed 1,011 soldiers and 15 tanks. Their forces razed 13.213 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 20.200 infrastructure. Their forces looted $175,242.91 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

An image of the capital of Teutonic Empire, Germania, before Femocratic attack:
Bundesarchiv_Bild_146III-373%2C_Modell_d
From bottom to top, on the center of the image:

* Grand Train Station - the third major train station in the world after Labrys and Aradia ones (both in Femocratic Lands).

* Train Station Place, with giant guns captured from their enemies by Teutonic Empire in past wars.

* Triumph Arch.

* Avenue of Splendors - 5 kilometers long pedestrian boulevard, the fourth longest pedestrian boulevard in the world after the 18.6 kilometers of Sea Avenue of Aradia (nicknamed "the longest catwalk of the world"), the 13.8 kilometers of Labrys' Grand Boulevard, and the 7.2 kilometers of the "walk on the walls" of the fortified Femocratic city of Durga.

* Grosse Halle - the major building of Teutonic Empire, 360 meters tall, an half of Aradia's Universit Majn main building (720 meters tall) and a third of Aradia's Encyclopedic Palace (1080 meters tall). It's also worth to note that Teutonic Empire's Grosse Halle is a little taller than 352 meters of Labrys' Holy Arena but much smaller in total volume.

This page will be frequently updated with reports about the evolutions of the actual war situation.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

Queen Peggy Inga, currently on war with Teutonicus Empire, proud member of IRON and allied of Femocratic Lands, 

OFFERS TO THE EMPRESSES OF FEMOCRATIC LANDS:

Military aid for the future occupation of Teutonicus Empire

We have to crush the evil patriarchy!!!

OFFERS TO THE WIFE OF THE FUHRER OF TEUTONICUS EMPIRE

A chance to save your human resources from the man-haters (That's a secret!!! Don't tell them I have say so!!!)

After cessation of hostilities our deployed troops will protect your men by the blind rage of Femocratics, at least we'll protect the most sexy ones :)

But we don't want find resistance on our advance towards your capital.

And your men have to wear sunglasses at every time, because we don't want be eye-raped :)

And your men have to be disarmed, because sometimes our 8 feet tall brave ladies likes to rape men :)

And your men have to not wear jeans, because it are too hard to remove :(

And your men have to not wear boots, because it are hard to remove and ALSO we hate smelly feets!!!

Oh, we still need 6 millions for damages, and we have not intention to pay your men for sex because it's our right and your duty.

I forget: after the occupation the currency of the zones occupied by us will be OUR currency, the best currency of all universes, known and unknown, the very famous:

"PFFFT! COMMUNIST WOMEN OWNS ALL!!!"

Get used to it, and check your privilege now ;)

Edited by Peggy Inga

Teutonicus Empire has suffered fatal blows on both front.
One from Peggy Inga the other from Greatest Mothers.

The condition of Teutonicus Empire is not looking too good, especially in its capital; Germania where the Führer; Symczyk ordered the "Clausewitz" tactics. Making Germania a front city. Its citizens were forced to evacuate to the neighboring country.

Symczyk and the Teutonicus Empire's High Commands and Generals and also the Fuhrer's personal bodyguards, staffs and the Schutzstaffel were forced to stay hidden at the hidden bunker somewhere in the Capital.

Teutonicus Empire was once a peaceful nation called Germany that formed after the Nazi Germany.
Now Teutonicus Empire is experiencing what happened to Nazi Germany.

*I'll also be using some references from the movie Downfall :-)

Edited by Symczyk

Transmitting...

A movie shooted by a Femocratic spy infiltrated in Fuhrer's bunker:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ot4-nLyCY

Partial translation:

"Mein Fuhrer, they're advancing from both directions: Peggy Inga's 8 feet tall blonde valkyries from north, the others from the south...we aren't able to stop them and..."

"Wunderbar! I am a fetishist and the idea of ​​myself submissive to a blonde 8 feet tall valkyrie teases me very much...but...what about the other enemies?"

"My Fuhrer...ehm..ehm...the others seems to be all race-mixed all-females all-lesbians all wearing dark purple battlesuits..."

OOC NOTE: MESSAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION - THE ORIGINAL YOUTUBE MOVIE IS AN HYRONICAL COMEDY ABOUT FEMINAZIS

Every hour that passed made Teutonicus Empire suffer bit by bit.
At the bunker, Symczyk and his generals were discussing about the current status.

Hidden cameras inside the meeting place records what's happening, a Teutonicus hacker got through the firewall and got the footage and posted it on various websites

http://captiongenerator.com/26367/Teutonicus-Empires-struggle-for-paying-reps

Monte Cristo, Symczyk's cousin, of Monte Cristo attacked Teutonicus Empire from the east, resulting massive casualties.
*note there is no true attack in the game itself.

Message to field troops by The Empress of Peace

Premise:
As you all yet knew it, I led this war instead of The Empress of War because this is a quite different war than usual.
Teutonicus Empire attacked our ally Sisterhood of Pain.
Although we are all aware that the nordic %#&% clearly deserved a punishment for their disgusting behavior - and sooner or later they'll have it, I swear - we are still allied with Sisterhood of Pain. And still "our words are steel".
FURTHERMORE we cannot let M-E-N to punish woomen, because that will be even more disgusting and unnatural.
BUT the attack of Teutonicus Empire against Sisterhood of Pain was just only an error and not a patriarchal aggression - our spies confirmed it, multiple times.
AND Teutonicus Empire requested us a peace.
BUT also they request it to Sisterhood of Pain.
According our sources, Teutonicus Empire and Sisterhood of Pain are ready to sign a treaty of peace, due their "racial concord". I know that sound ridicolous and disgusting, but we must face reality.
We have to sign peace too, immediatly, otherwise Sisterhood of Pain will occupy the major part of Teutonicus Empire. We cannot let that happen.
Teutonicus Empire requested us a "human treatment".
We'll grant them it.
This occupation will be totally different than others.
We'll show our mercifulness at its height.

Guidelines and special measures for the occupation of Teutonicus Empire:

* Femocratic Lands forces will occupy 80% of Teutonicus Empire, including 75% of the capital Germania. The duration of the occupation is established in 18 months. The rest of the country and the capital will be occupied by the forces of Sisterhood of Pain, for the same duration.

* It will be a very sweet occupation, led by Empress of Peace.

* In order to perform a very sweet occupation, members of the ultranationalist FWP (Femocratic Wymyn Party) and followers of the Darkest Mother cult are not allowed to take part in the occupation. For the same reason, the most cruel army divisions will be immediatly retired: first of all the famigerate "Broken Hourglass" division, that is already withdrawing from the frontline, but also the divisions: "Kalika", "Krista Jane Helfin", "Stikla", "Tiina Rosenberg", "Valerie Jean Solanas", "Witchwind" and "Woomen are back".

* Use of biological weapons is NOT allowed.

* Permanent 24/7 curfew for all men of age over 10 days for the entire duration of occupation.

* Statues and other artifacts depicting men will be not destroyed, but local authorities must ensure these things will be properly covered for the entire duration of occupation.

* All artworks, from books to paintings to statues to ancient melee weapons are now property of the Empresses and will be requisited 602-408-20110421_081014_5788F1CD.jpg
That includes even furnitures of local royal palaces and all state-owned and corporate-owned buildings, especially museums and libraries, including entire rooms - for example Pommersfelden room of mirrors 14020213.jpg and many others.
When possible, entire precious buildings will be dismantled with care, sended in Femocratic Lands and rebuild in loco. The very first building to dismantle and send in Femocratic Lands will be Schloss Linderhof schloss-linderhof.jpg as gift for The Empress of War for Winter Solstice Celebration.
Other private buildings will be inviolated.

* Amazons whom will perform female-on-female rapes will be punished with fines heavier than usual.

* Under the current program of expansion of the Imperial AFEL, beauty contests will be held in all Teutonicus Empire in order to select 72 wymyn whom will join Imperial AFEL. Participation to the beauty contests is strictly voluntary.

* Forced adoptions are NOT allowed in current mission. I couldn't care less if you always dreamed about a daughter with blue eyes and blonde hair. I'm well aware you all are perceiving that as a violation of a right, but I ORDER IT! GREATER DISCIPLINE IS NEED NOW!

* Military forces of Femocratic Lands will manage the healthcare system for the entire duration of occupation. In hospitals local female workers will remain active.

* Men under permanent curfew are not allowed to work nor to exit from their homes - local authorities are free to help them as they like.

* For the entire duration of occupation the local currency will be the Femocratic Tol
oi86_r.jpg

* Femocratic Amazons are not allowed to open fire against the forces of Sisterhood of Pain, nor to talk with them (in order to avoid hostilities).

* The terrorist organization secretly founded and managed by us, know with the extremely misleading, ridicolous, unnatural, disgusting, insulting name of "Women Against Female Super-Supremacism" will act against the forces of Sisterhood of Pain within the portion of Teutonicus Empire occupied by them.

* Both Empresses will visit occupied Teutonicus Empire as soon as possible.

The Empress of Peace.

Guidelines and special measures for the occupation of Teutonicus Empire:

* Femocratic Lands forces will occupy 80% of Teutonicus Empire, including 75% of the capital Germania. The duration of the occupation is established in 18 months. The rest of the country and the capital will be occupied by the forces of Sisterhood of Pain, for the same duration.

WHAT'S THAT???

I REALLY HOPE YOU MEAN “8.0%” and “7.5%”!!!

OTHERWISE THE FATTEST SUPREME LADY OF DEVASTATION WOULD BE EXTREMELY *BLEEEP* TOTALLY *BLEEP* AND ABSOLUTELY *BLEEP* !!!!!!

However, let's proceed.

We are to sign a silly document with blablabla about universal peace and friendship with Teutonicus Empire.

That means that in the next 18 months an HUGE part of their territory will be OUR!!! :)

RULES OF OCCUPATION:

BASIC Rules:

All administration of the occupied territory is under the Great Office of We Don't Care.

The population of Teutonicus Empire is now classified in:

WOMEN (OUR Brave 8 feet tall Ladies!!!)

MEN

DWARFS (local women)

Rule No.1 – Men are stupid, so they are not responsible about their actions – every mess a man will do will be charged on his dwarfs relatives.

Rule No.2 – Every day, from 22,00 PM to 6,00 AM, a curfew will be enacted on the dwarfs. The purpose is to improve their safeness and security. :)

Rule No.3 – Every day, from 22,00 PM to 6,00 AM, all local restaurants, pubs, nightclubs and bars will offer to men three free alcoholic drinks. The purpose is to improve relations with natives :)

Rule No.4 – Every episode of jealousy of a dwarf against her man will be considered domestic violence against the man, and properly punished. Dwarfs whom refuse their men to exit home from 22,00 PM to 6,00 AM will be immediatly jailed.

Rule No.5 – All local hotels are totally free for Brave Ladies. For local hotels is also compulsory to set up new and more spacious rooms, each one with a capacity of at least a Brave Lady and three men.

Rule No.6 – To all men whom will spend a night in a hotel will be granted, the next day, a day of paid vacation from their jobs. The purpose is to improve relations with natives :)

Rule No.7 – Brave Ladies on free-exit that will not go to hook up men in a similar situation will be immediatly indagated for suspect femocratism. :)

Rule No.8 – Who disagree with these rules will be declared a MISOGYNIST, a MISANDRIST, and ABSTINENCE APOLOGIST. :)

FINAL RECOMMENDATIONS:

To not talk with local dwarfs, because they are jealous, nevrotic and depressing.

To not talk with Femocratics, because that will led you to witchcraft and lesbianism.

If you want to waste your time, you can talk with a man: their arguments are always stupid but harmless.

Ohhh, I was forgetting: the new currency in OUR part of Teutonicus Empire is confirmed to be OUR

"PFFFT! COMMUNIST WOMEN OWNS ALL!!!"

Her Supreme Majesty Queen Peggy Inga of Sisterhood of Pain

Edited by Peggy Inga

Pardon my intrusion on this historical treaty but...
This treaty on women being the most dominant is kind of extreme, what rights are left for the men? All men take note, not just the hunky ones like Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc. But all.
We men can't live without doing anything, the men of Teutonicus Empire has already suffered enough by the hands of the autocrat.
Why not let the men have the usual rights but limited.

As the Fuhrer says those words, he goes to his room in the bunker and gets a pistol and a tablet, he puts the tablet in his mouth and points the gun on his head.
As he swallows the tablet he shot himself.

The staffs rush to his room only to find his dead body. They go outside carrying the body and burnt it.
His second in command, Jaeger, took charge.

The Fuhrer is dead, as per his dying wish, we will not accept unconditional surrender.
*though in the actual game we are in peace :-).

WHAT'S THAT???
I REALLY HOPE YOU MEAN 8.0% and 7.5%!!!
OTHERWISE THE FATTEST SUPREME LADY OF DEVASTATION WOULD BE EXTREMELY *BLEEEP* TOTALLY *BLEEP* AND ABSOLUTELY...

FROM
The Empress of Peace, Palace of Eternal Sun and Rain, Labrys, Femocratic Lands
TO
Queen Peggy Inga, a-silly-crappy-palace-what-the-hell-is-the-name-i-dont-remember, Malmopenhagen, Sisterhood of Pain.

Last offer:
60% territory to us
30% to you
10% to a buffer state, controlled by the natives

Germania to you or to the natives or maybe split between both parts - I suggest the latter.
I couldn't care less of the northern territories: I just want the castles of Bavaria, the new year's day concert of Vienna, and the city of Prague.

Natives within territories occupied by Femocratic Lands also will be free to join the buffer state or the territories occupied by Sisterhood of Pain.

I also strongly suggest to you to talk with the Teutonicus Empire new chief.
We cannot talk with it since our holy book - The SCUM Manifesto of Valerie Jean (Solanas - but we don't use surnames anymore because it's too patriarchal :-) ) - forbid us to do it.
Since you're an huge manlover that probably will be not a problem for you.

The Empress of Peace. Edited by Greatest Mothers

FROM
The Empress of Peace
TO
All Femocratic troops on the battlefield of Teutonicus Empire

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
From midnight will officially start a 72-hours ceasefire.
Wait for further orders.
And now let's all sing our national anthem!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Pardon my intrusion on this historical treaty but...
This treaty on women being the most dominant is kind of extreme, what rights are left for the men? All men take note, not just the hunky ones like Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc. But all.
We men can't live without doing anything, the men of Teutonicus Empire has already suffered enough by the hands of the autocrat.
Why not let the men have the usual rights but limited.

Hunk? Ha!

*BLEEP*

Oh, don't worry – the *BLEEP* quoted by you are NOT men!!!

Those wimps cannot resist more than 5 minutes with a 8 feet tall Brave Lady!!!

THESE are MEN:

ivan-drago-18577.jpg

Fabio_26.jpg

So said, i cannot understand what is the matter.

Oh, i forget: let's play our national hymn too!!! A communist song, "Deep Red"!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpuislFVzU

Edited by Peggy Inga

FROM
The Empress of War
TO
All Femocratic troops on the battlefield of Teutonicus Empire

UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Daughters!
Time to stop is come: we must not fight too often with one enemy, or we will teach him all our art of war!
We have just signed a peace treaty with Teutonicus Empire!
We are just waiting the answer of Sisterhood of Pain for an agreement about last details!
Your mothers are proud of their AMAZONS!!!
When all this will end, there will be great celebrations, and fights within the Holy Arena!!!
The pen may be stronger than the sword... but I'd rather have a sword in a dark alley!!!
One moment on the battlefield is worth a thousand years of peace!!!
I like war: travel to exotic distant lands, meet disgusting, unusual creatures and kill them!!!
I have seen war. I have seen war on land and sea and sky and space. I have seen cities destroyed. I have seen the agony of men. I love war!!! I'm the war!!!
And now let's hear the voices and let's see the lights of Aradia city, where our daughters are already celebrating our VICTORY!!!
That's for you all!!!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ADApWRBg8_M *
Long live the Mothersland!!!

* imagine it sing by the voices of a chorus of schoolgirls! :-)

Femocratic Lands and the Sisterhood of Pain attacked in the north and south.

While the nation of Monte Cristo (Also known as the Holy Empire of Monte Cristo) attack from the east

Many Imperial Guardsmen attacked the outlying outposts en route to Germania.
"We've taken them by surprise, comrade commissar" said the sergeant.
"Yes" the commissar replied. "This day is to be remembered as the day Teutonicus Empire kneel before our glorious nation."
While the commissar said those words, many Imperial Guardsmen along with several tanks and artillery rushed behind them.

While the tanks rushed in front to destroy the trees that stand their way, they played the national anthem "Verum est in corde Potestas Tenebrarum."
(Originally Cris Velasco's COH2 Main Theme)

(I'll put the details on the lyrics in an upcoming Factbook that I'll be doing when I have the time, kinda harbored the music from a game :D )

Head of states of Femocratic Lands and the Sisterhood of Pain.
If possible get clear from the line of fire, we'll be continuing the assault to the capital of Teutonicus Empire, I have word that Symczyk is still alive and well.
The one that you thought committed suicide was actually his double.

But if you wish to join the assault in an effort to capture Symczyk alive, feel free to join :)

Head of states of Femocratic Lands and the Sisterhood of Pain.
If possible get clear from the line of fire, we'll be continuing the assault to the capital of Teutonicus Empire, I have word that Symczyk is still alive and well.
The one that you thought committed suicide was actually his double.

But if you wish to join the assault in an effort to capture Symczyk alive, feel free to join :)

FROM

Queen Peggy Inga, advanced headquarter in Teutonicus Empire, Hamburg, St. Pauli, “Vixen and Ganders” :) nightclub (formerly known as “Fox and Goose” nightclub)

TO

Monte Cristo

*BEEEP*

THAT'S SUCKS!!!

*BEEEP*

We have a problem: now the Queen and her Brave Ladies are very busy in playing cops and robbers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si88vCt06s4 with some eh oh ok a lot of prisoners

I don't have Brave Ladies to send to in pursuit of Symczyk

a third of them are drunk

a third is doing gymnastics with prisoners

another third is drunk but is also doing gymnastics with prisoners (it's legal in Sisterhood of Pain: we have "no-means-yes" law :) )

I suggest you ask for help to the secret services of femocratics: because of LBD they have little things to do :)

When the war will be over you and your Imperial Guardsmen are invited to join our party :)

Our prisoners seem to be already very tired :(

I was expecting a little more physical endurance from the so-called "master race" :(
that's sucks :(

but in any case I'm sure I can find a lot of rickshaws (we have abolished the taxis and replaced with rickshaws pulled by most misogynistic and ugly prisoners) to pick up you all.

I recommend you all to participate because the day after tomorrow, we have a beautiful race of *BEEEP*
and even the execution of fourteen jealous dwarfs

Cordially,
Her Majesty Peggy Inga of Sisterhood of Pain

OOC: never ask about what means LBD :)
Edited by Peggy Inga

FROM
Queen Peggy Inga, advanced headquarter in Teutonicus Empire, Hamburg, St. Pauli, Vixen and Ganders :) nightclub (formerly known as Fox and Goose nightclub)
TO
Monte Cristo

*BEEEP*
THAT'S SUCKS!!!
*BEEEP*

We have a problem: now the Queen and her Brave Ladies are very busy in playing cops and robbers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si88vCt06s4 with some eh oh ok a lot of prisoners

I don't have Brave Ladies to send to in pursuit of Symczyk
a third of them are drunk

a third is doing gymnastics with prisoners
another third is drunk but is also doing gymnastics with prisoners (it's legal in Sisterhood of Pain: we have "no-means-yes" law :) )

I suggest you ask for help to the secret services of femocratics: because of LBD they have little things to do :)

When the war will be over you and your Imperial Guardsmen are invited to join our party :)

Our prisoners seem to be already very tired :(

I was expecting a little more physical endurance from the so-called "master race" :(
that's sucks :(

but in any case I'm sure I can find a lot of rickshaws (we have abolished the taxis and replaced with rickshaws pulled by most misogynistic and ugly prisoners) to pick up you all.

I recommend you all to participate because the day after tomorrow, we have a beautiful race of *BEEEP*
and even the execution of fourteen jealous dwarfs

Cordially,
Her Majesty Peggy Inga of Sisterhood of Pain

OOC: never ask about what means LBD :)

FROM
The Empresses of Femocratic Lands, currently dancing in a discoteque in Aradia city https://youtube.com/watch?v=-9A7K-CwKA0 surrounded and praised by more than 3,000 howling university students, all 20-25 yo wymyn :-)
TO
Queen Peggy Inga

Woomen are always disgusting.
LBD is just only a myth...meh...ehm...I admit not always it's a myth: that's why we have a great consumption of lybrido in that nation!
What the hell is "no-means-yes" law? A law about consumption of marijuana within your disgusting unnatural perverted harem? If it's so, you're even more perverted than how I imaginated - we are much more virtuos than you: within Imperial AFEL consumption of drugs is not compulsory but just only "highly suggested"!

So you've come, cousin. Yes I'm still alive and I'm not going to surrender that easily, especially to you.

FROM
The Empresses of Femocratic Lands, currently dancing in a discoteque in Aradia city https://youtube.com/watch?v=79v-KuCwKz8 surrounded and praised by more than 3,000 howling university students, all 20-25 yo wymyn :-)
TO
Symczyk

Cousin??? Are you fighting against your lineage??? With firearms???
That's unjust.
In such cases, when the same blood is involved, within Femocratic Lands there would be a duel...
We cannot take part in a dispute involving the same lineage: it's strictly forbidden by our law! Edited by Greatest Mothers

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

As occasion to celebrate the victory over Teutonicus Empire, and the entering of Teutonicus Empire in Femocratic Lands' sphere of influence through joining IRON alliance, the Empresses of Femocratic Lands are pleased to officially announce their visit of the newly occupied territories.
The divine couple will landing tomorrow at the international airport of Munchen.
For the occasion, it will be held in Munchen a very special 3-days-lasting edition of the Oktoberfest, reserved to wymyn only
30231c5d4499b4541d41f5e53bd26d21.jpg
The divine couple will spent at least three nights in Munchen, in Nymphenburg palace
P1000884.JPG
Then they will move on a tour around Bavaria. The duration of that tour isn't announced.

Due lack of serious threats, the divine couple choosed to travel with plane instead of their more usual armored train, the "Amerik"
JR+West+train+green.jpg
Carriage-Blue-Train-Lounge.jpg

Obiouvsly, the plane will be one of the two available Imperial Swans.
The Imperial Swan is based on the famous "Black Swan" Stealth Y-Bomber
russia-stealth-fighter.jpg

Lenght: 354.33 ft (108 m)
Width: 311.01 ft (94.8 m)
Crew: minimum 2, up to six for very long missions.
Other specs are secret.
Rumors about the defensive weapons: 16 air-to-air missiles.

The Imperial Swan variant has a crew of 12 amazons plus more the two Empresses and up to 4 guests in 2 guest rooms.
It's rumored that it retains the defensive weaponry of the bomber variant, while totally lacking of the offensive weapons, due the two bombs' bays are entirely occupied by the Imperial Apartments.

While usually a "Black Swan" on mission is escorted by 2/4 "Terminatrix" Stealth Fighters, the Imperial Swan is usually escorted by at least 12 "Terminatrix" Stealth Fighters plus more at least 4 "Black Raptrix", long-range escort fighter directly derived by the bomber "Black Swan" which defensive capability is rumored to be more than 50 air-to-air missiles for each plane.

"Empress Spider" Imperial Swan - Living Room:
8be09b6a3b3e3c7589493c0883779099.jpg

"Empress Spider" Imperial Swan - detail of Imperial Bedroom
amaryllis_mega_luxury_motor_yacht_charte

"Empress Spider" Imperial Sean - inner Imperial Bedroom:
Futuristic-apartment-Moscow-master-bedro

"Empress Vampir" Imperial Swan - Imperial Bedroom:
1287391716-Master_Cabin_large.jpg

"Empress Vampir" Imperial Swan - the little hall:
martha18.jpg

"Empress Vampir" Imperial Swan - a crew's room:
janie-guest%20twin%20bedroom.jpg

FROM
The Empresses of Femocratic Lands, currently dancing in a discoteque in Aradia city https://youtube.com/watch?v=-9A7K-CwKA0 surrounded and praised by more than 3,000 howling university students, all 20-25 yo wymyn :-)
TO
Queen Peggy Inga

Woomen are always disgusting.
LBD is just only a myth...meh...ehm...I admit not always it's a myth: that's why we have a great consumption of lybrido in that nation!
What the hell is "no-means-yes" law? A law about consumption of marijuana within your disgusting unnatural perverted harem? If it's so, you're even more perverted than how I imaginated - we are much more virtuos than you: within Imperial AFEL consumption of drugs is not compulsory but just only "highly suggested"!

FROM
The Empresses of Femocratic Lands, currently dancing in a discoteque in Aradia city https://youtube.com/watch?v=79v-KuCwKz8 surrounded and praised by more than 3,000 howling university students, all 20-25 yo wymyn :-)
TO
Symczyk

Cousin??? Are you fighting against your lineage??? With firearms???
That's unjust.
In such cases, when the same blood is involved, within Femocratic Lands there would be a duel...
We cannot take part in a dispute involving the same lineage: it's strictly forbidden by our law!

No no marijuana

It is a law that says a man have no right to say "no" to a woman otherwise the woman would feel psychologically hurted and she can commit suicide :psyduck: , so even when he say "no" it means "yes" :ehm:

and he cannot oppose her because she is 8 feet tall and men are around 6 feet tall :ehm: in our nation we think a man cannot express consent because he is stupid :psyduck: so it doesn't matter he say "no" or "yes"

the law is rather useless and i did it only to reassure women that men are desidering them even when they scream "nooooo!!!" :awesome: we women we are so fragile :psyduck: even when we are 8 feet tall :awesome:

stupidity of men is a basic idea of our totalitarian party "F!!!" "Feministiskt initiativ++", a 4th wave feminist party :smug:

do you know that we have even cases of women refused by men 50 years ago? They were so psychologically hurted that they did not denounced the horrible crime until "F!!!" take the power  with our slogans:

"SUBSTANTIVE EQUALITY!!!" (that's copied from dominatrixes of boko haram, may she R.I.P., she was great)

"WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO NOT USE CUTLERY!!!" (in fact, men should serve women at the table)

"FROM EACH ACCORDING HIS ABILITY, TO EACH ACCORDING HER NEEDS!!!"

I taked the power with the votes of 93% of men and 41% of women: we convinced men they were all rapists and they must apologize voting us :ehm: and that is the awesome story about why men are now considered stupid :awesome:  

Edited by Peggy Inga

All forces currently storming the capital of Teutonicus Empire, stop your advance. We've lost Teutonicus Empire to the feminists (I think this is offensive to the feminists... sorry)

No no marijuana

It is a law that says a man have no right to say "no" to a woman otherwise the woman would feel psychologically hurted and she can commit suicide :psyduck: , so even when he say "no" it means "yes" :ehm:

and he cannot oppose her because she is 8 feet tall and men are around 6 feet tall :ehm: in our nation we think a man cannot express consent because he is stupid :psyduck: so it doesn't matter he say "no" or "yes"

the law is rather useless and i did it only to reassure women that men are desidering them even when they scream "nooooo!!!" :awesome: we women we are so fragile :psyduck: even when we are 8 feet tall :awesome:

stupidity of men is a basic idea of our totalitarian party "F!!!" "Feministiskt initiativ++", a 4th wave feminist party :smug:

do you know that we have even cases of women refused by men 50 years ago? They were so psychologically hurted that they did not denounced the horrible crime until "F!!!" take the power  with our slogans:

"SUBSTANTIVE EQUALITY!!!" (that's copied from dominatrixes of boko haram, may she R.I.P., she was great)

"WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO NOT USE CUTLERY!!!" (in fact, men should serve women at the table)

I taked the power with the votes of 93% of men and 41% of women: we convinced men they were all rapists and they must apologize voting us :ehm: and that is the awesome story about why men are now considered stupid :awesome:  

*Sorry for this. (I know its just RP, but meh) I'm sorry if this is inappropriate.

You speak of equality but your feminist-fanaticism is making the women more dominant than the males, rather than what you speak of equality.
But I understand that that is the culture of your nation, that is the ideology of your nation has uphold. I'll try not to speak of this matter in the future.

All forces currently storming the capital of Teutonicus Empire, stop your advance. We've lost Teutonicus Empire to the feminists (I think this is offensive to the feminists... sorry)

SECRET MESSAGE TO MONTE CRISTO FROM THE EMPRESSES OF FEMOCRATIC LANDS (currently in official visit in Munchen, new capital of the Femocratic-occupied southern Teutonicus Empire)

Please do not abandon your offensive: Sisterhood of Pain must be keeped under pressure, with all possible means.

We are secretly managing a terroristical organization against them: the (in)famous Women against Female Super-Supremacism - we'll crush them at the very end.

Our final victory is sure.

*Sorry for this. (I know its just RP, but meh) I'm sorry if this is inappropriate.
You speak of equality but your feminist-fanaticism is making the women more dominant than the males, rather than what you speak of equality.
But I understand that that is the culture of your nation, that is the ideology of your nation has uphold. I'll try not to speak of this matter in the future.

OOC: in fact, she's for equality IRW, like us too, that's roleplay and also her hyrony is an homage to my brother - with her roleplay she criticize the real "F!" Swedish party because she knows he strongly despise that party IRW (due personal misadventures with his ex-wife, now member of that party) and he's observing us from outside - she hope that, doing so, the greatest player we know will join this game. Her entire nation is custom made for that, to convince him to join here: the woman here know as Peggy Inga is a great roleplayer. Sadly, it's an useless effort: he said he will not play, and his words are made of steel, like mine, because we have the same blood.

@ Peggy Inga: you forget the slogan YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN!!! :-) that was the very best one invented by him.

Vampir. Edited by Greatest Mothers

SECRET MESSAGE TO MONTE CRISTO FROM THE EMPRESSES OF FEMOCRATIC LANDS (currently in official visit in Munchen, new capital of the Femocratic-occupied southern Teutonicus Empire)

Please do not abandon your offensive: Sisterhood of Pain must be keeped under pressure, with all possible means.

We are secretly managing a terroristical organization against them: the (in)famous Women against Female Super-Supremacism - we'll crush them at the very end.

Our final victory is sure.

OOC: in fact, she's for equality IRW, like us too, that's roleplay and also her hyrony is an homage to my brother - with her roleplay she criticize the real "F!" Swedish party because she knows he strongly despise that party IRW (due personal misadventures with his ex-wife, now member of that party) and he's observing us from outside - she hope that, doing so, the greatest player we know will join this game. Her entire nation is custom made for that, to convince him to join here: the woman here know as Peggy Inga is a great roleplayer. Sadly, it's an useless effort: he said he will not play, and his words are made of steel, like mine, because we have the same blood.

@ Peggy Inga: you forget the slogan YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN!!! :-) that was the very best one invented by him.

Vampir.

*OOC: I know its just RP, I'm just saying that her ideals are intersecting one-another, her sentence just kinda... fell on its own.. Didn't mean to offend anybody

*OOC.. Again: What do you guys think of this? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125186-the-holy-empire-of-monte-cristo-factbook-1/   made it last night until 2 early morning (almost never slept)

Edited by MonCri

*OOC: I know its just RP, I'm just saying that her ideals are intersecting one-another, her sentence just kinda... fell on its own.. Didn't mean to offend anybody
*OOC.. Again: What do you guys think of this? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125186-the-holy-empire-of-monte-cristo-factbook-1/   made it last night until 2 early morning (almost never slept)

Ooc: nobody is offended! :-) we are here to have fun! :-)
Her sentences fell on it's own because it's how she think feminism work nowadays, she's criticizing it with hyrony.
About your factbook: it's really god! And don't worry about that Gay and Lesbian Rights are strictly prohibited and see them as immoral. - roleplay is roleplay! And I suggest you to also outlaw feminism! :-) so you can roleplay against Peggy Inga! :-) Edited by Greatest Mothers

No no marijuana

FROM
The Empress of Peace
TO
Queen Peggy Inga

Our secret service intercepted a strange message, unknown source, from your territory...
"Maundering misandrists muzzled"
And no more.
The source of this message is unknown, and also the meaning.
We suppose it's about a massive terroristical attack against your propaganda machine.
Please confirm.

OOC: that's "intersectional" roleplay, I suppose :-)

Ooc: nobody is offended! :-) we are here to have fun! :-)
Her sentences fell on it's own because it's how she think feminism work nowadays, she's criticizing it with hyrony.
About your factbook: it's really god! And don't worry about that Gay and Lesbian Rights are strictly prohibited and see them as immoral. - roleplay is roleplay! And I suggest you to also outlaw feminism! :-) so you can roleplay against Peggy Inga! :-)

ooc: Oh.. thats good to hear, about the "nobody is offended" part. I'm against discrimination as well, My nation follows the ideology of autocracy so I thought I would set it to be as "cruel as it gets." violating human rights and all. XD