Invicta Announcement

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tywin

checkmate

Yeah yeah I'm working on that one

Please attack Jack Layton of NDPstan. I hear he's a real easy target you could defeat in no time.

This is no Jack Layton.

Still haven't explained why you guys tried to recruit me. Even though you make fun of Kashmir for letting me join.

When you say you guys, I am included in that?

Hahahaha

Damn hopefully your nation doesn't suffer literally thousands of dollars in damage. You are brave for linking to the nation that is listed already in your profile

Edited by Starfox101

When you say you guys, I am included in that?

Hahahaha

Yea, you're in Polar aren't you?

Damn hopefully your nation doesn't suffer literally thousands of dollars in damage. You are brave for linking to the nation that is listed already in your profile

In case nobody saw it.

Woohoo, someone else to fight me to hopefully damage me enough so I don't have to drop out of this war after one round.

Let's see what you've got xR1, haven't fought you in awhile.

E: Ah, off to a rough first round there buddy. Nixed a few boats though!

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Woohoo, someone else to fight me to hopefully damage me enough so I don't have to drop out of this war after one round.

Let's see what you've got xR1, haven't fought you in awhile.

E: Ah, off to a rough first round there buddy. Nixed a few boats though!

Hit the other 2 first and had 35% and 26% odds respectively. Figured what the hell, I've seen crazier shit happen here.

There wasn't much they could do about you guys, they could do nothing but piss their pants in awe of the combined might of War Jesus and the X-Men. But at least they sent out some higher level nations to play for us since SUN wasn't accommodating our needs very well.

Fixed that for you.

In their defense, they do have a lot of nations in anarchy, and they are already at war with 2 other alliances. But with that said, if they couldn't contribute, they shouldn't have declared in the first place.

Regardless, they've earned some respect in my book, being willing to take on 3 losing wars.

500px-Flag_of_Invicta.svg.png
Invicta Declaration of War

Per Aftermath and Blazin Saddles Pact 2.0 Invicta hereby declares war on Kashmir and Haflinger. I mean err...

I admit it, I laughed!

For those who are unaware of the history, Haflinger was a member of Invicta for many years. That's how I originally met him. He decided to leave (on his own, no one pulled a MI6) and asked to join The Javahouse League.

Regardless, they've earned some respect in my book, being willing to take on 3 losing wars.

Good. I had some respect for them before, but it's increased. There was tough talk going on back and forth on their forum in the Javahouse embassy. Looks like they willing to back their talk with action, and relatively quickly too.

This is never going to work unless if you don't deal with White Chocolate. Rookie mistake.

LOL.
Hail Hafl...I mean The Javahouse Legue!
Hail Kashmir!
Hail Invicta!

This war is officially approved by White Chocolate of Lander Clan. Carry on. :D Edited by White Chocolate