4000 Nukes

Dajobo

Hilarious seeing the other side trashing on ability to fight wars when I've never had such incapable opponents.

Hilarious seeing this statement from someone not actually fighting any Polars.

Please actually be at war with Polar nations before you make comments about our capabilities.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, some very dense people bite down hard on hyperbole, nothing ever changes.  Here is a hint, this isn't the tenth time and nothing like that was asserted about this war, perhaps next time I will pick a much larger number so it doesn't confuse the morons who populate Bob but love to salivate on the literal meaning of every word without any comprehension of a concept beyond the end of their appendage.  Seriously, stop trying so hard to win points, no one from my side cares, and no one from your side understands.

and still you try

Please actually be at war with Polar nations before you make comments about our capabilities.

I think the fact that I will officially never be able to talk about polar capabilities speaks volumes.

I think the fact that I will officially never be able to talk about polar capabilities speaks volumes.

Approximately 90% of your posts talk about how large your nation is

Don't worry though you'll have all those neutrals and all your allies left in range

Exactly no one gives a flying $%&@ how many times so and so have been rolled. So really get your head out your ass and stop implying such. Saxasm had a good point you mentioned ten rollings in x amount of global wars I don't really see that. He replied in a calm and collected manner to be honest a lot better then I am but I am fed up of the !@#$%^&*. You know as much as I know wars happen on bob because there is no other reason then they happen. It may result in NPOsphere being rolled, or NpOsphere being rolled or even AZTECsphere being rolled it's just the way of the world. Stop pretending you are so hard done by getting rolled all the time because news flash you aren't.

You are...something else

I will say Kudos to Polar for not keeping too many in PM.  Ballsy move knowing what was awaiting them.  I'm sure it's part of a longer-term strategy and the realization that wars are won in the mid-tier.  We'd all agree that is where the hard fighting happens. 

As far as dmg stats, last war both NG, NPO, and NoR (amongst others) were heavy dogpiled, worse than Polar is now in the case of NG, and we still managed to do more net dmg than received.  As ZI hits you could see those numbers turn net positive for Polar though so I don't think you can judge war performance just yet.  I'm not sure where NG was a week into the war in Disorder.  I suspect we were neg-negative too. 

What is interesting is all the flak that NSO, TLR got last war when it was really more of a case of just getting dogpiled.  In this war their dmg numbers are really really good.  :wub:

I will say Kudos to Polar for not keeping too many in PM.  Ballsy move knowing what was awaiting them.  I'm sure it's part of a longer-term strategy and the realization that wars are won in the mid-tier.  We'd all agree that is where the hard fighting happens. 

As far as dmg stats, last war both NG, NPO, and NoR (amongst others) were heavy dogpiled, worse than Polar is now in the case of NG, and we still managed to do more net dmg than received.  As ZI hits you could see those numbers turn net positive for Polar though so I don't think you can judge war performance just yet.  I'm not sure where NG was a week into the war in Disorder.  I suspect we were neg-negative too. 

What is interesting is all the flak that NSO, TLR got last war when it was really more of a case of just getting dogpiled.  In this war their dmg numbers are really really good.  :wub:

I remember last war it started off the same for us, and as it drags on the numbers start to reverse. Just a trend. When there's infra to burn - there's NS to lose. It doesn't help majority of your side is upper tier and destroyed ours (DBDC in particular). I imagine in time it will look better. We've also left far more out of peace as opposed to any alliance that got dogpiled. Although I want to say ODN did it, as well, but I'm not going to check to back that up.

We'll revisit it a few weeks, though. Who knows how long this one drags on. I've come to the conclusion it may be more beneficial to beat an alliance down for a couple weeks and then peace out.

Not taking anything away, though. The numbers are certainly looking good for you guys. Cheers.

Edited by Starfox101

To be fair, NG and NoR where able to out-damage the same crappy alliances that are currently getting their butts kicked, and kicked badly.

And to the same point NSO and TLR aren't exactly fighting the best and brightest CN has to offer.

I also appreciate NpO pulling a page out of the VE playbook tho.

!@#$@#$ lol @ VE pansies calling out anyone for fighting ability.

I also appreciate NpO pulling a page out of the VE playbook tho.

Get out. At least polar won't be crying to surrender 2 weeks into this scrap and force their entire coalition to re-route massive reinforcements just to get Dajobo to agree to stay in. That playbook? Yeah, I thought so. Isn't history fun?

Edited by Caustic

Oh dear, some very dense people bite down hard on hyperbole, nothing ever changes.  Here is a hint, this isn't the tenth time and nothing like that was asserted about this war, perhaps next time I will pick a much larger number so it doesn't confuse the morons who populate Bob but love to salivate on the literal meaning of every word without any comprehension of a concept beyond the end of their appendage.  Seriously, stop trying so hard to win points, no one from my side cares, and no one from your side understands.

None of what you said was in any sense true, even including your hyperbole. Polar has not lost more wars than your average alliance, and the wars you have fought have not in fact always had the same sides. Your narrative of Polar being unusually persecuted by some specific grouping is false no matter how you twist your words.

(Also, for the record, I've spent a significant majority of my time on Bob as a direct ally of Polar. Could you please drop the "everyone who opposes me is stupid, everyone on my side is super-smart" rhetoric? It's been done to death, and given the amount of times the sides have changed in our world by now, it should be obvious how absurd it is.)

Edited by saxasm

That's right the same one when all of you "strategically" hid in PM while we actually defended our ally in umbrella, yeah I remember that one.

I was trying to avoid bringing it up, but we were also the ones that took your "fighting" alliance apart last war.

Your memory is incorrect.  We didn't use hardly any peace mode in eQ or Disorder.  So stop making yourself look like an @&#.  I'm not sure I'd call crying for surrender terms after week two in eQ, "defending our ally".

You took us apart?  Where or where is NG now?  Oh look, a big talker who can win a war when they specifically target NG with as many alliances as they can muster, even if it means $&#*ing over IRON with a "secret" treaty from LoSS.  Congrats on your bloodlust for us being of higher priority than your own ally's reputation.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I don't remember Polar being such crybabies.  All this talk about people coming for Polar, blah blah, look at our scars, blah blah.

Carly Simon called and wanted you to know this war isn't about you.  The last war that was about you was in 2011, the Grudge War.

This man is right. This war is as much about Polar as the last one was about NSO. Can we stop that nonsense.

The original comment that mine was in response to had nothing to do with Polar, nor did mine but nice try halfwit.  It was in regards to the fighting ability of each coalition as a whole and the laughable claim from an NpOer suggesting NpO and NG were the only alliances involved that could war properly. I was engaged in the previous war with some pretty capable and pretty incapable Polars, ive found every alliance has good and bad, but with some its alot harder to find the bad.  I must say I love seeing new players getting involved, but read what your trying to trash on and come up with a half decent sentence so you don't look like an utter dolt. (If not new and a re-roll then no excuse i suppose)

Cheers Deakin, if Polaris and Pacifica do end up engaging I'll be sure to drop down to your range and you can use your fighting prowess to demolish me and my wonders.

:wub:

Edited by Boston

Get out. At least polar won't be crying to surrender 2 weeks into this scrap and force their entire coalition to re-route massive reinforcements just to get Dajobo to agree to stay in. That playbook? Yeah, I thought so. Isn't history fun?

Uh, what in the world are you smoking?

Your memory is incorrect.  We didn't use hardly any peace mode in eQ or Disorder.  So stop making yourself look like an @&#.  I'm not sure I'd call crying for surrender terms after week two in eQ, "defending our ally".

You took us apart?  Where or where is NG now?  Oh look, a big talker who can win a war when they specifically target NG with as many alliances as they can muster, even if it means $&#*ing over IRON with a "secret" treaty from LoSS.  Congrats on your bloodlust for us being of higher priority than your own ally's reputation.

Maybe if you say it enough times it makes it true! What is between IRON and VE is between IRON and VE, but if you had any idea of what was actually going on, you wouldn't say what you said. You can keep trying to drive a wedge there, but when the world was contemplating rolling IRON, there was VE standong firmly beside them, making sure people knew that it was a failure in leadership that got them in trouble, but that sound leadership by TW would lead them through, just you wait and see. And that's what happened, as we both knew it would.

We didn't target NG, and tried to divert many of the alliances that declared on you onto other alliances, but they just wanted to hit you so badly they refused not to. I have literally nothing against NG, but you guys make it so easy to start hating you again.

You can repeat that all you want, but it is an objective fact that we lost 76% of our ns defending Umbrella. You guys lost 50%. Our damage ratio was also somewhere arouind 1.2, I forget the exact value.

That's right the same one when all of you "strategically" hid in PM while we actually defended our ally in umbrella, yeah I remember that one.

I was trying to avoid bringing it up, but we were also the ones that took your "fighting" alliance apart last war.

Yeah, and you needed something like 7 other AA's to do it. You actually think Goldie would have declared without that sort of assurance? HAAA. Nope.

So I'm a DBDC Toadie now...

The kingdom shall never die!!

Alarchonu Akbar

Holy crap, I didn't expect an honest statement, but you gave one anyway.  On the first sentence too!  Well done.

Sell off your infra and land and come join the party!  Sitting alone on the top of the hill talking about how cool you are is quite ironic.

I, for one, lost 99% of my penis size defending my allies honour.  

*holds cigar cutter menacingly*