the death of snx

Mister black

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My alliance isn't at war with SNX, but one of their predecessor alliances (MCXA) spied on an alliance I founded, and we just had to take it because our friends (at the time) weren't powerful enough. So that's reason enough for me to cheer the pounding they're taking.

Fixed that for you

Haha sovereignty has nothing to do with it. My point is the war isn't just about Polar. If we fought everyone else but Polar most of us would still be very happy with how the war went down. Even the ones who wanted at Polar directly would be somewhat satisfied, since rolling their allies does hurt them indirectly at least. How does sovereignty fit in here.

Could have always stuck TOP "because you can", but that would have meant a more even sided conflict, can't have one of those!

To be fair, TOP has every mean to enter they could possibly desire: UPN is being mangled at the moment, for instance. Or they could follow Umbrella's lead.

To be fair, TOP has every mean to enter they could possibly desire: UPN is being mangled at the moment, for instance. Or they could follow Umbrella's lead.

If TOP bailed on Polar I would think half of the Pacifica coalition would quit simply to avoid ever having their names alongside TOP.

Edited by Mogar

I agree we in AFM have burned for others like XX. We've been rolled more times than I can count this war we are burning for each other were not burning for polar were not burning for XX, TOP or anyone else but each other. People ask where is polar? Where is polar? Guess what we held them out. You want em go get them

I recall that Letum specifically said in his war declaration thread that he was almost using you to get back at Polar, like, you getting rolled is NPO's way of getting back at NpO, so in essence, you are burning for Polar. I have some advice for SNX: When this war is over, get your act together, and do shit, you are in a Bloc with 7 members, it's not like you've got nothing to work with. 

I recall that Letum specifically said in his war declaration thread that he was almost using you to get back at Polar, like, you getting rolled is NPO's way of getting back at NpO, so in essence, you are burning for Polar. I have some advice for SNX: When this war is over, get your act together, and do !@#$, you are in a Bloc with 7 members, it's not like you've got nothing to work with.

My dear fellow-sax, that is not entirely accurate. This war as a whole has been generally acknowledged as having as part of its motive to roll Polar. Aftermath simply happened to place themselves in the way of such a rolling, and thus got themselves hit. We hold no animosity towards Aftermath, and would be just as happy with this war if they were on our side. Even more so, perhaps.

There's always a bigger fish. You play the war game, there's a chance someone bigger will get you. Not being in government I can't explicitly say why it was SNX but I can say they were one of the most mocked on our board so I can't say it was a surprise we hit SNX.

Edited by Phil Coulson

To be quite honest, I believe we're being attacked because we've got 2 brown team senators and popped out of nowhere in the top 10 page. Not much was going on, so "hey let's jump SNX." There were plenty of targets, we happened to be the one that seemed more attractive.

We're dead as long as we fight down to the last nation.

To be quite honest, I believe we're being attacked because we've got 2 brown team senators and popped out of nowhere in the top 10 page. Not much was going on, so "hey let's jump SNX." There were plenty of targets, we happened to be the one that seemed more attractive.

We're dead as long as we fight down to the last nation.

Honestly that is complete bullshit and you know it. If you was getting attacked because you hold 2 brown team senators don't you think the other 3 major alliance's on brown GATO Atlas and 3% would be rolling you. In fact has a single brown alliance declared war on snx? Because by my last count we haven't declared war on you. So your oooo we are being hit because we have two brown team senators is complete fucking bullshit and you know it.

Honestly that is complete !@#$%^&* and you know it. If you was getting attacked because you hold 2 brown team senators don't you think the other 3 major alliance's on brown GATO Atlas and 3% would be rolling you. In fact has a single brown alliance declared war on snx? Because by my last count we haven't declared war on you. So your oooo we are being hit because we have two brown team senators is complete !@#$@#$ !@#$%^&* and you know it.

Last time I let you post drunk.

Honestly that is complete !@#$%^&* and you know it. If you was getting attacked because you hold 2 brown team senators don't you think the other 3 major alliance's on brown GATO Atlas and 3% would be rolling you. In fact has a single brown alliance declared war on snx? Because by my last count we haven't declared war on you. So your oooo we are being hit because we have two brown team senators is complete !@#$@#$ !@#$%^&* and you know it.

Oh, that was great.

I just listed everything SNX has done since it formed. Is there a reason to get declared on? :rolleyes:

Edited by Shifty Stranger

Seriously dude take a deep breath and let it out. Now don't you feel better?

Seriously dude take a deep breath and let it out. Now don't you feel better?

I do now, come on if it was for brown I am pretty sure it would be the 3 alliance's I mentioned. Instead the three I mentioned happen to be working on a brown senate treaty with you ;) But hey got to clear it up you aren't getting stomped for the brown team.

Oh, that was great.

I just listed everything SNX has done since it formed. Is there a reason to get declared on? :rolleyes:

Well, people just generally don't like SNX for one. They were also very convenient because they're soft and connected to real targets. I mean, I hate to burst SNX's ('es?) bubble, but they really aren't that important otherwise.

To be quite honest, I believe we're being attacked because we've got 2 brown team senators

That right there looks like you are saying we are being declared on because we have two brown team senators. I mean hell I may be wrong but that's exactly what it looks like to me.

I think it was more the connection to Polar that even Polar acknowledged being the case. If it helps to try and claim credit for it, feel free, Tywin. While you did trash their image, they weren't attacked as a result.

They also weren't attacked because of their seats in a color sphere. They were attacked because of their connections, which made a more ideal chain.