the death of snx

Mister black

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNX isnt dead lol. You just have the Cowards of Chaos bandwaggoning in on SNX, for sheer terror grips tight their hearts with icy fingers, at the idea of attacking Winter Polaris herself. In the end almost all of the NS lost by SNX is expendable soft NS, and the God King has committed his best warriors too early and has lost the initiative. The war is on our terms now.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

SNX is being piled on cause the other side wants polar/TOP but they want polar/TOP to come in defending us so they can use there defensive chains. SNX allies in AFM countered NPO to have NADC countered by AI and TLR (correct me if I missed you) while NG, NSO, INT has just dog piled on goading polar to come in. Also ODN countered UPN I'm figuring to try lure TOP in. So short story it's not SNX or AFM they want others they just can't seem to find them

I like SNX, Limitless Nexus has had a good tech dealing relationship with them. So its disappointing to see them getting piled up on so heavily without good reason.

Give them enough time we all be tech dealing with you

SNX is being piled on cause the other side wants polar/TOP but they want polar/TOP to come in defending us so they can use there defensive chains. SNX allies in AFM countered NPO to have NADC countered by AI and TLR (correct me if I missed you) while NG, NSO, INT has just dog piled on goading polar to come in. Also ODN countered UPN I'm figuring to try lure TOP in. So short story it's not SNX or AFM they want others they just can't seem to find them

They talk about wanting to roll us in backrooms and then go after you guys. Go figure.

Give them enough time we all be tech dealing with you

You guys have helped with our rebuild after many wars by buying tech from Limitless Nexus, so I'll be glad to do the same for you guys. Although hopefully white peace comes soon for you guys and some of these alliances refocus their attention to hit more deserving targets if they still want war.

I recall the days when Aftermath alliances burned for the likes of Polar and XX to defend their friends, no questions asked. Though if you look at it, I suppose that still hasn't changed, what changed what who was engaged first. I can only imagine Randalla getting uppity over this if she still paid attention.

I recall the days when Aftermath alliances burned for the likes of Polar and XX to defend their friends, no questions asked. Though if you look at it, I suppose that still hasn't changed, what changed what who was engaged first. I can only imagine Randalla getting uppity over this if she still paid attention.

I agree we in AFM have burned for others like XX. We've been rolled more times than I can count this war we are burning for each other were not burning for polar were not burning for XX, TOP or anyone else but each other. People ask where is polar? Where is polar? Guess what we held them out. You want em go get them

You guys have helped with our rebuild after many wars by buying tech from Limitless Nexus, so I'll be glad to do the same for you guys. Although hopefully white peace comes soon for you guys and some of these alliances refocus their attention to hit more deserving targets if they still want war.

And we'll have many more tech deals for you guys :)

I agree we in AFM have burned for others like XX. We've been rolled more times than I can count this war we are burning for each other were not burning for polar were not burning for XX, TOP or anyone else but each other. People ask where is polar? Where is polar? Guess what we held them out. You want em go get them

At least the toolbox bloc is still continuing their with traditions and strategic planning. I am glad to see Polar finally lift a finger to return the long deserved favor though. Maybe now XX proper will help too?

Edited by James Spanier

The honest answer is that SNX drew the short straw.  It is just the way things worked out.  You have alliances tied to both sides who do not want to fight on Polars side, so the other coalition has to jump through hoops to get that to work out.  Add to that the SNX is not much at war and you have a perfect storm.  Polar seemed to have some sort of plan and avoided coming in to aid SNX.  However whatever that plan was they seemed to have given it up and entered anyway just much later.  Kind of making SNX and Aftermaths sacrifices pointless.

Salutations,

The two factions in this conflict are both cowards. One side for going to war under the banner "because we can." And then bemoaning because the other side is acting in its own interest. The other for failing to engage in hopes of achieving an outcome that has a snowballs chance in hell.

Unfortunitly for SNX, they were the easy target. In the end this conflict is less ideological disagreement, as it is the school bully pushing the kid into the locker.

The most depressing aspect of this war is that the individual actors who have built themselves as being champions of ideological positions now serve as the whipping boy, because they are so desperate to look powerful that simply the proximity to power is enough for them.

C'est LA Vie,
Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

I love how SNX/AFM really believes this is just about Polar. I guess everything is about Polar to them. Polar Polar Polar. We burn for Polar! Yay!

Could have always stuck TOP "because you can", but that would have meant a more even sided conflict, can't have one of those!