Operation Destroy Hellas

Earlier today, 1 hellas nation thought it would be "hip" to raid and ruin kitties collection and raid a few avengers nations. So I decided to take a few of avenger nations and a few RE nations and make operation Destroy Hellas. So we hit them with their own medicene of raid/destroy/drive out of game.  Of course we want them back next round, just not to think its cool to mess with kitty.

The End

Dishonoured Avengers!!

To: Alexandros o Megas    From: Anthony Stark    Date: 11/21/2014 7:43:59 PM

Subject: War

I would like Hellas to Declare War on The Avengers and try to give some of our guys defensive wars as well, upon our next DoW.

If I cant get anyone else like you guys with some big nations and nukes to counter us then we are going to stomp whoever we hit.

Remember we are not doing any dirty spy ops or blockades to nations that dont attempt to use them on us. We have no interest in dstroying nations ability to rebuild, we just want a good fight.

So, can you please attack us(and try to aim our strong nations) when we go to war.

Dishonoured Avengers!!

To: Alexandros o Megas    From: Anthony Stark    Date: 11/21/2014 7:43:59 PM

Subject: War

I would like Hellas to Declare War on The Avengers and try to give some of our guys defensive wars as well, upon our next DoW.

If I cant get anyone else like you guys with some big nations and nukes to counter us then we are going to stomp whoever we hit.

Remember we are not doing any dirty spy ops or blockades to nations that dont attempt to use them on us. We have no interest in dstroying nations ability to rebuild, we just want a good fight.

So, can you please attack us(and try to aim our strong nations) when we go to war.

Yea one of your managers sorta didnt listen to that

You are right DT.

It was completely unsanctioned.

Not sure why Alexandros made me a manager of the alliance. 

This was on my own volition...it seems Hellas doesn't have the balls to attack anyone on their own.

I am a GDI.

To: rectumfryer    From: Alexandros o Megas    Date: 11/23/2014 1:55:27 AM

Subject: Alliance Membership Revoked

Message: Alexandros o Megas has removed you from the alliance Hellas.

See y'all next round!

While you all hold hands and cry, I am gonna go an make me a sandwich. Please can the next war be more than 3 hours.

Ha.

Ugh. I don't even know how this happened. I'm sure I was being incompetent, but idk. I just want stuff to be over and the holidays here.

if steve asked  hellas to hit them i give him credit i do believe he can see that avengers has no competition i tried to get some others in TE to try and give them a fight and it was planned decent for a 1 day planning of war ( because i really have no more time then 1 day to coordinate anything here ) 

but it seems that Presidential and the other government of FIST are just dumb as rocks or maybe they are just extremely scared of Avengers so instead of going with the plan of hitting avengers with NDO they decided to hit NDO ... hahahahahah i really don't get it ..

sorry avengers i tried to give you guys a fight and knock you guys down to earth but due to the incompetence of the government of FIST  you will have no competition this round ...

o and kitty i was sizing you up you would have been a great target if FIST wasn't so Incompitent we would be dancing right now :)

RoadRash

if steve asked  hellas to hit them i give him credit i do believe he can see that avengers has no competition i tried to get some others in TE to try and give them a fight and it was planned decent for a 1 day planning of war ( because i really have no more time then 1 day to coordinate anything here ) 

but it seems that Presidential and the other government of FIST are just dumb as rocks or maybe they are just extremely scared of Avengers so instead of going with the plan of hitting avengers with NDO they decided to hit NDO ... hahahahahah i really don't get it ..

sorry avengers i tried to give you guys a fight and knock you guys down to earth but due to the incompetence of the government of FIST  you will have no competition this round ...

o and kitty i was sizing you up you would have been a great target if FIST wasn't so Incompitent we would be dancing right now :)

RoadRash

Kitty wouldnt want to hurt roadrash, roadrash is cool