minor psa from community member hereno

Hereno

declaring war with the reason being "a general dispute" is kind of like baking a cake but not icing it: it is boring, it is not nearly as good, and it amounts to a wasted opportunity.

even one wasted war reason is not okay. don't be a bad person: write in a reason.

some of the best things in war is seeing creative war declares

declaring war with the reason being "a general dispute" is kind of like baking a cake but not icing it: it is boring, it is not nearly as good, and it amounts to a wasted opportunity.

even one wasted war reason is not okay. don't be a bad person: write in a reason.

Prolly the best topic in this forum in three years. o/

Ice your cakes folks, and follow it up with interesting banter in the war itself. A topical video or two, as well as some clever conversations, can enhance your war experience by roughly 47 percent.

I generally do something "rawr" related. But lately i've been using the reason "Help me get to Tywins range" Unfortunately I'm not getting very much help. :(

• 3 weeks later...