Non Grata Declaration of War

Krihelion

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The New Sith Order has no ill will against NpO. In fact we have a fairly decent relationship since the close of the last war. However I do find it absurd that people will say we are baiting. If there was someone in particular we wanted to hit we would just do that. 

Well, you can't blame anyone for making that assumption when opting in on an oA on a direct ally of Polar that is already more than covered by others.

However, I agree that this hatchet should be/is buried. It's just what it's going to come down to given which sides we are on.

Were you even here for the last war?  Any war?  Do you have any understanding at all or just what you've read on your AA forums?

As far as attempted burns go, this one doesn't even warm the skin. :psyduck: 

Had you looked at my first comment in that line of discussion, you'd have noted that I myself suggested that I might be being naive wrt to grievances being the basis of the declarations in this war. I am not well schooled in the current FA outlook, and am not shy to admit it.

As for which wars I have been involved in the past, you can see that my nation is less than a year old - and I'm happy to leave you to jump to your own conclusions based on that ;)

As far as attempted burns go, this one doesn't even warm the skin. :psyduck:

Had you looked at my first comment in that line of discussion, you'd have noted that I myself suggested that I might be being naive wrt to grievances being the basis of the declarations in this war. I am not well schooled in the current FA outlook, and am not shy to admit it.

As for which wars I have been involved in the past, you can see that my nation is less than a year old - and I'm happy to leave you to jump to your own conclusions based on that ;)

If I decided to "burn" you, then you'd know.  I don't waste time with that on OWF.

Yes, you said you may be naive... however, you keep posting like you know exactly whats going on.  Anything to get that +1 post count, eh? 

Most of us have rerolled at one point and time or another.  Who knows which %$^$ poster you could be from the past...

ha - I didn't even know counting posts was a thing for some people - the badge of quantity huh? I'm going to have to try much harder then :awesome:

There should also be a thing for posters that make up crap about the motives of others in lieu of attempting to add anything to the discussion - a fair few around owf would score highly there...

Edited by Mihail the Just

Well who are the idiots now for 1. not getting the target they really want and 2. for all supporting and hitting with a bogus CB to start it all. Hmmmmmm looks like SNX may have to rebuild but your guys's rep will have more rebuilding to do.

Did he just try and suggest that NSO and NG care about their reps?

Oh god my sides. You must be new here boy.

Did he just try and suggest that NSO and NG care about their reps?

Oh god my sides. You must be new here boy.

If we had any reputation, its for not understanding what people are saying over the sound of how awesome we are. Which we clearly are!

Also to keep up with the 8 year old tradition: You're invited to the baby buffet already right? (This year it'll be prepared in its own tears.)

The New Sith Order has no ill will against NpO. In fact we have a fairly decent relationship since the close of the last war. However I do find it absurd that people will say we are baiting. If there was someone in particular we wanted to hit we would just do that. 

So you decalred war because an ally that doesn't need help at all called in your help for a cause your ally and yourself don't even really support. And your ally in turn was called in by another ally that didn't need help.

It all feels so pointless...

So you decalred war because an ally that doesn't need help at all called in your help for a cause your ally and yourself don't even really support. And your ally in turn was called in by another ally that didn't need help.

It all feels so pointless...

Do you think so little of Aftermath that you think NPO can easily handle all 6 or 7 of them, including one that started off at over 10M NS?