Non Grata Declaration of War

Krihelion

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if SNX wants to burn and further allow your coalition to display how hypocritical they are, it's not a problem to me!
  War/Peace Preference:
peace.gif TIEIXIAIS is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 11/19/2014.

Feel free to come out and try me.

so this is the master plan? AFM is burning because you want to prove a subjective point if hypocracy? Everyone is a hypocrite if you pull two years of their history, but wow, this is the dumbest plan I've ever seen. I could see only one alliance trying to make some moralist point, but I don't think anyone else in the p|_|sydox sphere gives a crap about that notion, they refuse to follow the treaty obligations and there's only and only one reason for that.

so this is the master plan? AFM is burning because you want to prove a subjective point if hypocracy? Everyone is a hypocrite if you pull two years of their history, but wow, this is the dumbest plan I've ever seen. I could see only one alliance trying to make some moralist point, but I don't think anyone else in the p|_|sydox sphere gives a crap about that notion, they refuse to follow the treaty obligations and there's only and only one reason for that.

Uh, Mogar and I are in RIA, none of our allies have been attacked (well except for the Doombirds, but there are some range issues there)? What treaty obligations are we ignoring? <_< Edited by Ogaden

I wonder how SNX feels about you being okay with them burning.

Your getting ahead of yourself. My being in peace mode is not preventing your alliance from declaring war. Nice try though.

I'm in RIA, so... not like we have any treaties linking us to SNX, but I also am not cowardly hiding in peace mode while curbstomping an alliance with ten times the nations on my side. I would suggest asking your government about my war preferences, I'm the last person to be calling coward.

I'm not in coalition planning, but if they wish to burn to make your lives shitty post war? good for them.

I'm in RIA, so... not like we have any treaties linking us to SNX, but I also am not cowardly hiding in peace mode while curbstomping an alliance with ten times the nations on my side. I would suggest asking your government about my war preferences, I'm the last person to be calling coward.

I'm not in coalition planning, but if they wish to burn to make your lives !@#$%* post war? good for them.

I can see why you're not in war planning.

I'm not in coalition planning, but if they wish to burn to make your lives !@#$%* post war? good for them.

Justifications to let AFM burn are getting absurd by the day, from they didn't ask to proving hypocracy or making our lives shit post war..wut?.

I personally don't have anything against them or Polar or some of their allies. I just find the rhetoric to be getting silly. Look around you, some people are smart and just keeping it quite. Edited by shahenshah

Mogar, shah, our alliances have long been friendly, we share an ally and have held our friendship treaty for many years. Regardless if how you feel about the war, our alliances are not enemies, let's keep that in mind and cool the rhetoric :P

Justifications to let AFM burn are getting absurd by the day. I personally don't have anything against them or Polar or some of their allies. I just find the rhetoric to be getting silly.

You clearly do or else you wouldn't be burning them, and instead would have directly attacked those you do have problems with.

I can see why you're not in war planning.

If I was in coalition planning DBDC wouldn't be the threat they are, but hey, it's good that two years later people are starting to realize the strategy i suggested is viable.

Mogar, shah, our alliances have long been friendly, we share an ally and have held our friendship treaty for many years. Regardless if how you feel about the war, our alliances are not enemies, let's keep that in mind and cool the rhetoric :P

Reign the leash in on your own swine. Heaven forbid IRON defend their own ally instead of an allies ally.

Fap yourself brosef! Herpderp.

Well who are the idiots now for 1. not getting the target they really want and 2. for all supporting and hitting with a bogus CB to start it all. Hmmmmmm looks like SNX may have to rebuild but your guys's rep will have more rebuilding to do.