SWF DoW

Defender

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i dont mind fighting against five nations. The war has been appearantly tough to all parties since Sengoku is helping out NPO and Umbrella. I can live with that.

But the sanctions? I thought there needs to be a reason for sanctioning nation?! 

Edit: Typo

Edited by Fadeev

Well, i dont mind fighting against five nations. The war has been appearantly tough to all parties since Sangoku is helping out NPO and Umbrella. I can live with that.

It's true, NPO and Umb wouldn't know how to cope without us.

Both were in my trade circle as well, I think we should move to purple.

But what about your senate bid?  You can't reform the ebil pink senate without completing your destiny as a pink senator!

But what about your senate bid?  You can't reform the ebil pink senate without completing your destiny as a pink senator!

There was a time pink was the safe haven from sanctions by those acting outside of the political norms, now almost no discretion is used. When a request from Umbrella can get someone sanctioned easily, a color is likely to far gone. Even with a senator willing to remove them, there is a 4 day wait regardless.

There was a time pink was the safe haven from sanctions by those acting outside of the political norms, now almost no discretion is used. When a request from Umbrella can get someone sanctioned easily, a color is likely to far gone. Even with a senator willing to remove them, there is a 4 day wait regardless.

For the record, as it turns out, no one in umbrella requested the sanction.

For the record, as it turns out, no one in umbrella requested the sanction.

Curious as to how one could arrive at this conclusion.  I'm gonna just go with proudly uninformed (or perhaps confidently ignorant).  

Either way, survey says...

Screen-shot-2013-09-25-at-9.46.55-PM-300

Edited by CubaQuerida

• 3 weeks later...