Look something blowing up

Alexio15

Atlas Announcement

So it is my pleasure to announce to you all of a achievement that may not seem big in your eyes but it is in ours, this is the first time ever in our history that we have achieved this milestone and I hope there will be many more to come after it. Atlas has hit the 3,000,000 NS mark, it is just over a year since we was born and with a rocky start a lot of people doubted we would still be around a year from now. But I am pleased we have proved you wrong and even more pleased that we have achieved this milestone in the process, I would like to thank everyone involved in this from all of the Titans in Atlas for being there to play a big part in the Alliance and being the core member base that the Chancellors past and present needed to make this possible. I would also like to say thanks to our allies for supporting us and for making sure that we always had slots filled be it for our buyers or sellers.

uesGbld.png

Also on another note Atlas has changed their flags, we didn't like the old ones. When I say we didn't like them I mean we didn't have the base copies or correct links to use them. So we asked Hershey to make us some snazzy new ones and well I have to say I am rather pleased with the outcome.

Atlas Standard

dCUuNXg.png

Atlas War Flag

yEc8N6D.png

I preferred the homoerotic flag which we were going to bring out but then Sir Kiloist violated it. Good job by Hershey though getting us a last minute replacement though!

Can you really blame me though?

this thread is lacking the thanks owed to me

Bagel gets credit because it's bagel.