Demarche to Parthia

Triyun

Oh Emperor of the West,

Let it known that the Yuan has returned to rule over its rightful and ancestral lands.  The Empire formally extends its hand in friendship but also lets it be known, the East shall not subordinate to the West.  We have faced and vanquished your fascist Uriankhai Allies.  It has come to our attention you retain troops in the East.  To our mind there is no reason for this.  We ask you to withdraw, From East of the Himilayas, Burma, and our sacred Tian Shans so that we may have peace.  Should we be able to achieve an accord, I have no doubts Asia will grow in prosperity.

Yuan Shizi, Emperor of Tianxia

Edited by Triyun

Eastern Emperor..

I would like to congratulate you on the formation of your Empire. What you have accomplished is no small feat, and I do wish you the best of luck. However, I do not agree with the notion that Tianxia is to be granted all land considered to be of Asian descent. Empire's are forged through blood and steel. They are not a God given right, no matter how charismatic the leader might be. If you would like to discuss this matter in person, I am more than willing. However, as of right now, my answer is no.

Bahadur, Emperor of all Parthians

"These lands were stolen from us during the Great Upheaval, through no small parts trickery and deceit, by those too cowardly to fight the Armies of the East but if the World requires reminders of the blood and steel we have at our disposal then so be it.  Such reminders can and will be given enthusiastically.

If you wish to come to Nanjing to discuss this you may do so.  Our demarche remains, it is your decision whether or not to find yourself out of compliance and face the consequences that will result from my wrath.

-Khagan Yuan Shizi"

"Those lands were stolen because you were weak. Your nation was able to rise after the collapse of the East Asia Imperium, a state which was a clumsy as it was stupid. You made no real credible feat. With that being said, I will be willing to meet to discuss this matter in more detail in person."

Emperor, Bahadur

If you wish to test your mettle versus the might of Tianxia, your nation will meet the fate of all nations before it who have.

You may come to Nanjing to pay tribute to the Son of Heaven and seek an agreement, nevertheless your withdrawal needs to begin now.  This is your final warning.  Free Asia perhaps had a point against the EAI, they were certainly a fascist enemy of the people.  But when Free Asia replaced one dishonor with another it lost is mandate.  Withdraw now or face the might of the fiercest army ever the Heavens' have ever wrought and we may know peace.

Or else you can test just how 'weak' Tianxia is.

-Yuan Shizi

You liken yourself to a God; yet, I read nothing but false threats. As I have stated before, I am willing to meet to discuss the current issues in Asia. However, be warned, I do not take kindly to your threats. The Imperium of Parthia is more than willing to meet you on the battlefield.

Bahadur

Emperor of all Parthians

Tianxia ordered a heightened state of readiness deploy SS-20s to moving patrols, emptying their bases to go on moving patrol in Western China that could reach Tehran and hold targets in the Indian including the docked submarine force at risk with little chance of evacuation.  Additionally the Tianxia Submarine force and bomber force moved into the air enabling the Empire to launch a stealthy decapitation strike at critical army units without much chance of detection.  

Simultaneously Imperial Forces moved to begin strategically blinding the Persians C4-ISR assets and initiated emission capture programs for the South Fleet as it moved evasively.  Iskanders moved into position around key border regions, while ground launched TLAM-Ds were dispersed.  Space based, naval, air breathing, and ground based systems, including the near undetectable Misty series would begin collection.  Zero days were prepared to deal with known systems of the Imperium.  Tactical air was put on heightened alert and a snap mobilization of 200000 was prepared for the Persian Border.  

Special care and significance was placed on allowing the Imperium to see forces being amassed to signal the seriousness of the Tianxia position including the ability and willingness to kill the Persian Emperor in a first strike followed by a multi-spectral/multi-domain SIOP, whilst concealing the exact specifics, positions, and capabilities of the Tianxia forces.  

Persia may again send its leaders to pay tribute and negotiate.  However, the insults the Persian Empire has made will not be tolerate.  This is the final warning.

The Emperor of all Parthians departed the national capital of Persepolis. The final destination of the flight would be Shanghai in order to discuss the situation in Asia. "I depart Persepolis to enter a lions den full of Mongols.", he would mutter to one of his advisers as his aircraft flew into unknown territory.  As his flight neared it's final destination, he was advised of the Tianxia military build up. He smiled, "This is what happens when uncivilized individuals get a hold of  advanced weaponry." He clenched his fist, "All of this means nothing to me. Baseless threats and moves. However, place our entire armed forces on high alert."

"Your Majesty, we are preparing to land."

Bahadur grinned, "Good. I expect a good challenge."

A God Emperor and the Son of Heaven. Indeed, a meeting of titanic proportions was about to take place..

Mobile DF-21-D and Bs were forward deployed against the positions for naval forces and bases in the Indian Ocean, while DF-25s were deployed to hold islands in the Indian at risk as well as targets in West Asia, as Global Hawks maintained a forward vigilant stance, against further naval adventurism by the Persian Forces.  While a group in Singapore was deployed with DF-25 and DF-21s to hold the main force of the Persian Fleet back.  Airborne units were amassing quietly in the heavily jungle province of Yunnan to begin an offensive in the Indian Ocean and force the Persians out as soon as the Emperor himself gave the signal to remove the Persian State from the map.  

As the plane landed in Nanjing.  They would be greeted by a force of armed guards to bring the Persian 'God Emperor' before the one true Son of Heaven.  

Shizi watched as this 'God Emperor' approached him.  Smiling he leaned back holding the sword of the Yuan at his hilt, the Imperial Dire Wolves growling, as the Lion had entered the land of the Wolves Den, "It seems we have a cat in our midst." 

"Have you come to your senses and complied.  Or shall I draw my first blood since my return?" he said.

Bahadur smiled and folded his arms, "I admire your fierce tenacity. A trait of a true warrior."  He stepped forward, looking directly into the eyes of the 'Son of Heaven'. Emperor of the East, I fear no man, and I most certainly do not fear you. I am a God. I am an explorer from the the further regions of experience. Demon to some. Angel to others. Why would fear a mere 'Son of Heaven'.

Bahadur released a small chuckle, "Now, I did not come here to grace you with my precense; I am here to discuss the Asiatic Question. The initial goal of the Free Asia Pact was to ensure a free and united Asia against an aggressive East Asia Imperium. However, Uriankhai has vanished, and the East Asia Imperium has vanished. I will be blunt. The Imperium of Parthia could care less about the Asiatic region. We cannot relate to your way of thinking, and we cannot relate to your culture."

Bahadur took in a deep breath, "It would be logical for us to part ways under certain circumstances. One. Parthia and Tianxia must sign a Non-Aggression Pact. Two. Tianxia will not be allowed to establish military bases in the Indian Ocean under no circumstances. Three. All territories to the East of Parthia will be declared as your sole sphere of influence. Likewise, you will declare all territories to the west of Tianxia to be under my direct sphere of influence."

"What a coincidence.  The last time a 'God' stood before the Might of Tianxia his light was never known again.

If you presume to stand here and insult me, you will find yourself sorely mistaken, we will not suffer such insults, and recognize that no claim of Godhood or Kingship if that is unjust protects you from the blades of my Shinobi.  Our forces stand ready to reduce your lands to dust.  So ask yourself very carefully do you wish to take this act before me.  Because at the end of the day, you will end the same way any enemy of Tianxia ends.  A footnote in history.

Tianxia will not agree to no military bases, it will not heavily militarize the region, but there will be no artificial borders drawn when water touches land.  I will allow you to continue administering protectorates in areas not part of ours.  I will allow you to call yourself God Emperor.  I will even allow you you're 'non-aggression pact' but I will not prioritize Persian Interests over the freedom and rights of any society or nation to my West."

"Insult you?", Bahadur tilted his head, "You threatened to wipe my land and people from the face of the map. I should be insulted, but I am not. I am more than prepared to return the favor. Parthia is not some weak child. We are more than able to defend ourselves."

Bahadur tossed his cape aside and pulled out a small, silver dagger. He placed his right hand forward and sliced the middle of his hand. "I shall agree to these terms, Son of Heaven, and I shall go even further. I shall sign it in my own blood."

He slid his left finger into the miniature pool of blood, and signed a lone symbol onto the presented document. The symbol of the Emperor of Parthia. He then took his white handkerchief and wiped his hand.

Edited by Malatose