Most Holy Elesufi Proclamation and Declaration of Decimation

What I get from this thread is "giant beast king". I see that phrase and think of myself. Thanks for posting a thread about me, LSF!

P.S. I get it. You've declared on NPO. I wonder if they'll notice. Also, feel free to pass your 1-2 top-tier nations my way.

don't mistake us for pixel worshipping turd eating powindahs, we couldn't care less about you, NPO, or capitalism. we just help those that have been nice to us in the past. bismelesef

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meanwhile in the Elesufi motherlands the civilian prays to the allmighty one true allmerciful god to guide and protect our warriors from getting too much dung thrown at them
UR7VtOh.jpg

I just got a dog to day, a nice little pup. Right in front of me the thing crapped out a roundworm. You think Elsufi can sort that out or at least give me directions to the vet's office?

wow ronjoy

I just got a dog to day, a nice little pup. Right in front of me the thing crapped out a roundworm. You think Elsufi can sort that out or at least give me directions to the vet's office?

first world problem third world solution take the worms as a blessing and eat them and when your puppy dies eat it too. bismelesef

Haha I assumed so, but had to point it out.  We all know you were looking to boast your post count

It's more he wants to join the haute lulzist league of 1337 posters

Maybe if you post quad posts your schwartz will be as big as mine!

The thing that few people get about the LSF is that they don't !@#$%* and moan if they're burning. It makes them one of the more admirable alliances -- silly uber-democracy notwithstanding -- and an excellent ally.

Shame we keep ending up on opposite sides. I think we could actually get along if we tried.

/me prepares for the abuse he's about to take on the NoR forum