An Announcement from the Javahouse League and Kashmir

Max Power

Come on Alexio, haven't you figured it out yet? We can't do anything right, counter in defense and suddenly you are a villain and all... 

Anyway.. The reason for why I really came here... I love you Kashmir have fun. tJL good to see my former allies rolling out for some fun. Best of luck, the both of you.

Thanks! Good to see you around.

Well considering that afm dog piled pacifica, what's that work out as 7v1 so you could say having alliance's come in and help is evening out the odds. But hey what do I know I must be wrong being on the other side :v

NPO's allies honouring their treaties with NPO is perfectly fine. As Ai did.

Joining Ai based on an oA on the other hand smells pretty opportunistic. I find it hard to imagine Ai couldn't handle this alone. Or perhaps Ai isn't the alliance it used to be.

Joining Ai based on an oA on the other hand smells pretty opportunistic. I find it hard to imagine Ai couldn't handle this alone. Or perhaps Ai isn't the alliance it used to be.

I still find it rich about you all complaining about oa. Did you not all pull it last war? Or am I imagining amother war? Maybe but when you look at the stats of Ai and NADC and hold a slight edge a limited help from kashmir and tlj which I see here is evening out the odds.

So doom squad is righteous ones?

Now you must really stop putting words into people's mouths when they haven't clearly said them. If you can find a direct quote of me saying that by all means then bring it forth. As of yet I haven't so please kindly not jump to conclusions of what I am saying if I haven't said it ;)

Now you must really stop putting words into people's mouths when they haven't clearly said them. If you can find a direct quote of me saying that by all means then bring it forth. As of yet I haven't so please kindly not jump to conclusions of what I am saying if I haven't said it ;)

How am I putting words in your mouth? You said the righteous oa coalition the only ones that have oA in this war is doom squad, DBDC, umbrella and NPO. Everything else is defense clause. So is it not safe to assume that doom squad is the righteous ones as you say?

How am I putting words in your mouth? You said the righteous oa coalition the only ones that have oA in this war is doom squad, DBDC, umbrella and NPO. Everything else is defense clause. So is it not safe to assume that doom squad is the righteous ones as you say?

I was making a jest at the coalition last year that used oa widely. Since you all seem so quick to whine about it. Did you all not do so last year? Also to be blunt with you people put oa into treaties so they can do exactly that. It's their given right to jump in and fight with a ally on a aggressive war. Edited by Alexio15

I was making a jest at the coalition last year that used oa widely. Since you all seem so quick to whine about it. Did you all not do so last year? Also to be blunt with you people put oa into treaties so they can do exactly that. It's their given right to jump in and fight with a ally on a aggressive war.

So am I not allowed to jest with you? Or is that putting words in your mouth?

So am I not allowed to jest with you? Or is that putting words in your mouth?

Didn't say you can't I am just pointing or a straight fact people have oa in their treaties for a reason. It's to do exactly what it says to join in the fight with a ally. People use it and it's their god given right to do so, why people complain is beyond me.

I still find it rich about you all complaining about oa. Did you not all pull it last war? Or am I imagining amother war? Maybe but when you look at the stats of Ai and NADC and hold a slight edge a limited help from kashmir and tlj which I see here is evening out the odds.

Well I must admit I overestimated Ai's size.

Based on pre-war numbers:

NADC 4,8M

vs

Ai 3,3M

Java 1,6M

Kashmir 0,9M

SUM 5,8M

Which is not that excessive. I'll just read it as a sign of respect for NADC.

Should point out NADC is quite a bit bigger than Ai so generally it would make sense that multiple alliances would cover it.

Well I must admit I overestimated Ai's size.

Based on pre-war numbers:

NADC 4,8M

vs

Ai 3,3M

Java 1,6M

Kashmir 0,9M

SUM 5,8M

Which is not that excessive. I'll just read it as a sign of respect for NADC.

Plus if you look at the war stats as well NADC are putting up a pretty good fight, they aren't ones to go down easy. I think the line ups are pretty good as well considering TJL and Kashmir are also on SUN.

Plus if you look at the war stats as well NADC are putting up a pretty good fight, they aren't ones to go down easy. I think the line ups are pretty good as well considering TJL and Kashmir are also on SUN.

So I assume TLR also declaring on NADC was miscommunication in the coalition?

So I assume TLR also declaring on NADC was miscommunication in the coalition?

More than likely not as I mentioned NADC are putting up a good fight, personally if I was leading I would smother their best fighters first and watch the rest crumble when their best have fallen. 

I must, as the voice of reason, interject myself here:

1. OA is not NO-A.  It exists for a reason -- precisely to allow people to do shit like this.  It was okay last war, and it is okay this war.  That is what it is THERE for. 

2. No one should be calling Doom Squad "righteous" or "the good guys".  This is regardless of circumstances. DS fighting Hitler?  I'm giving Hitler the benefit of the doubt until I get more information.

3. Schatt -- why the hate for tJL?  This is the second time I have seen it from you.  Somehow they don't register on my "alliances to kill" wall, which I stare at whilst applying lipstick and listening to ELO, but they seem to be on yours.  An explanation would be helpful.

3. Schatt -- why the hate for tJL?  This is the second time I have seen it from you.  Somehow they don't register on my "alliances to kill" wall, which I stare at whilst applying lipstick and listening to ELO, but they seem to be on yours.  An explanation would be helpful.

*cough*  Just ask him to join you to our private discussion.  I give my permission.

2. No one should be calling Doom Squad "righteous" or "the good guys".  This is regardless of circumstances. DS fighting Hitler?  I'm giving Hitler the benefit of the doubt until I get more information.

I didn't actually say that they was people was assuming I was, I actually made that pun in reference to Tywin banging on about Polarsphere being the good guys. Was sort of a little pun not my fault people didn't get it :P