Anarchy is about

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Brehon tell you to do this, or did you stumble into it on your own?

Actually it was me and Letum. Better luck next time.

Great to see you up and at 'em, guys! Looking forward to keeping tabs on how you and our NPO friends do on this front.

No one even caught this foreshadowing. For shame.

I remember when TJL stood for something, or at least gave lip service to something.

I am old, I'm old enough to have pissed off everyone on the planet by being the same person I've always been, which invariably means they'll eventually end up on the receiving end of the acerbic wit that makes you love me until you don't.  I'm an icon, you saw something you liked one day 3 years ago and decided that's who I am because it's what you needed me to be.  I do what I do, you like it or you don't, but it's not because I've changed very much.

I definitely do not write as many essays as I used to.  The world has got too lazy to make it worth it. We live in a world where your members are dual-enrolled, raid alliances, then come home to rebuild.  What high ideals are you going to discuss with me if you don't even meet the most basic benchmarks of an alliance?  You are a non-entity with no integrity; your existence is undefined, porous nothingness.  Your not-member member is attacking some guy that used to be in some alliance with me a year ago because I speak the truth that TJL is trash, but she's too chickenscratch to defend TJL from TJL's AA.

You're not up for deep discussions or critical reasoning.

Anarchy Inc handed over the keys, lost its soul, and is shambling out on the battlefield for the keyholder.  My remark was cute and topical. ^_^

To the contrary, my brother in arms, tJL stands for a lot. I just wish the ashes of CoJ still did.

AI... is relevant to this somehow? AI backs tJL, tJL backs AI, and that's apparently far more than can be said for honourable, upstanding alliances like Polar that defend Legion when its top tier is getting the effect of being put through a trash compactor... oh, wait. Ideals, though.

Monsieur DZE, while I am flattered that you would enter this conversation simply to greet me, you should at least make some gesture toward interest in the affairs of the topic starter. Should you wish to socialize, I run a bar - find me there. Should you wish to discuss Anarchy, Inc, what anarchy is or isn't about, or disappointment, this may be the place.

Good to see you working on it still, Stets.

Stay at it pals.

Trying my best.  Have fun SO.  :D

Anarchy Inc handed over the keys, lost its soul, and is shambling out on the battlefield for the keyholder.  My remark was cute and topical.  ^_^

There's only two positives to this war, casualties and not having to share a coalition forum with Scattenmann.

AI... is relevant to this somehow? AI backs tJL, tJL backs AI, and that's apparently

See, this is what I'm talking about. These guys want to talk philosophy but they don't know why AI is relevant to a thread about AI in response to a post in reply to my comment about AI. AI. (Spark Notes: Your boy responded to my post about AI by talking about my personage [every thread is about Schattenmann], so I got personal with tJL, then brought it back around to AI)

If your grand defense of tJL as anything except the disheveled remnants of a dead sandwich-themed AA (hey, guys, maybe if we go with coffee instead of coldcuts we can jumpstart this thing!) is "we walk in line" then thank you for confirming what I said: tJL is a lump of dumb NS.

Monsieur DZE, while I am flattered that you would enter this conversation simply to greet me, you should at least make some gesture toward interest in the affairs of the topic starter. Should you wish to socialize, I run a bar - find me there. Should you wish to discuss Anarchy, Inc, what anarchy is or isn't about, or disappointment, this may be the place.

Pingu may smell like herring guts, but at least he knows why AI is relevant to a conversation about AI. Edited by Schattenmann

There's only two positives to this war, casualties and not having to share a coalition forum with Scattenmann.

At a rate of losing half your membership and all of your gov per war, you won't have to worry about being in a coalition forum with anyone, and then you shall find true peace. Namaste.

Speaking of coalition forums, have you guys decided which triumvir will play the psychotic whinge, which will be the sycophant, and which will be AWoL this go 'round, or do you even have 3 brains left in AI to populate a triumvirate? It'll be quite difficult for just one guy to do all three.

If your target AA tries to surrender super early this time, will AI once again refuse to accept their surrender?

Only time will tell to what heights of schizophrenia you will soar. Edited by Schattenmann

Pingu may smell like herring guts, but at least he knows why AI is relevant to a conversation about AI.

The way you say that, it's almost as if you think that smelling like herring guts could be a bad thing.

My dear Pingu, it was /s, why on earth would I steal time from my work to try and read all the threads about this war if I didn't care for real?

P.S: I never noticed you smell like herring guts until now, my life is a lie!

I remember when TJL stood for something, or at least gave lip service to something.

I am old, I'm old enough to have pissed off everyone on the planet by being the same person I've always been, which invariably means they'll eventually end up on the receiving end of the acerbic wit that makes you love me until you don't.  I'm an icon, you saw something you liked one day 3 years ago and decided that's who I am because it's what you needed me to be.  I do what I do, you like it or you don't, but it's not because I've changed very much.

I definitely do not write as many essays as I used to.  The world has got too lazy to make it worth it. We live in a world where your members are dual-enrolled, raid alliances, then come home to rebuild.  What high ideals are you going to discuss with me if you don't even meet the most basic benchmarks of an alliance?  You are a non-entity with no integrity; your existence is undefined, porous nothingness.  Your not-member member is attacking some guy that used to be in some alliance with me a year ago because I speak the truth that TJL is trash, but she's too chickenscratch to defend TJL from TJL's AA.

Anarchy Inc handed over the keys, lost its soul, and is shambling out on the battlefield for the keyholder.  My remark was cute and topical. ^_^

So you remember tJL when she stood for something?  Let's see how much you would know.  

/me uses her joint membership to check the forum membership list. 

Interesting...it's not even a matter of a low post count, there is absolutely no Schattenmann listed as ever even registering on The Javahouse League forum at all. 

/me checks wiki for treaties. 

tLJ has nothing with NpO and nothing with CoJ and never did.

Schatt - with all due respect Old Man, you come here and act like you know something or have some sort of right to talk about The Javahouse League beyond politics as usual, but the fact is you have no real knowledge of anything having to do with the alliance I am a founder of in the least.  Busted.  Move on.

Edited by White Chocolate

Good to see you working on it still, Stets.

Stay at it pals.

At a rate of losing half your membership and all of your gov per war, you won't have to worry about being in a coalition forum with anyone, and then you shall find true peace. Namaste.

Speaking of coalition forums, have you guys decided which triumvir will play the psychotic whinge, which will be the sycophant, and which will be AWoL this go 'round, or do you even have 3 brains left in AI to populate a triumvirate? It'll be quite difficult for just one guy to do all three.

If your target AA tries to surrender super early this time, will AI once again refuse to accept their surrender?

Only time will tell to what heights of schizophrenia you will soar.

I can't speak for Ai in the past, as I've only been a member for a short time, but we'd like to offer you a spot as our Psychotic Whinge.  It's a role you've been practicing for your entire CN carreer for and with that one out the way we only need to come up with two more!

Excellent!

I can't speak for Ai in the past, as I've only been a member for a short time, but we'd like to offer you a spot as our Psychotic Whinge. It's a role you've been practicing for your entire CN carreer for and with that one out the way we only need to come up with two more!

Excellent!

I must decline out of respect for the corpse of QueenHailee.  Anyway, the last time AI invited me to a coalition they turned out utter boors.

Schatt - with all due respect Old Man, you come here and act like you know something or have some sort of right to talk about The Javahouse League beyond politics as usual, but the fact is you have no real knowledge of anything having to do with the alliance I am a founder of in the least.  Busted.  Move on.

Little miss, I did not need to come to you, you came for me to the tune of 149 posts. In either case, I had concluded already that all those hours we spoke in the temple gardens were just you blowing hot air, but it's nice to have it confirmed.  You are without conviction or merit, your creation is the shriveled fruit of its barren creator. Edited by Schattenmann

Schatt, I know you better than to believe any of what you're saying. I've seen you here for a long time and we've talked before.

You're jaded over White Chocolate's affiliation with DBDC and think that has changed tJL in some manner. Yet on the contrary, we've done the responsible thing and kept dual membership in-tact to demonstrate a connection to White Chocolate that would have otherwise been left behind the scenes. Whether it is official or not it would have been there, might as well let everyone know. She gets to do what she wants in-character and out of character she can remain an active member of our alliance. She voices her opinion as she wishes, she abstains from any alliance votes and she is not barred from anything that a full ranking member of tJL wouldn't be.

Simply put, you're soapboxing about a problem that doesn't exist. And hey, if you dislike us because we're friends/allies with Doom Squad and DBDC, well then at least that's reasonable. But the proxy feud you have via White Chocolate is getting petty. You're better than that.

Doesn't matter what I think though, I just figured it was worth posting since I'm here for once. If you're upset, feel free to bring arms against us instead of just sending frustrated love letters.

I must decline out of respect for the corpse of QueenHailee.  Anyway, the last time AI invited me to a coalition they turned out utter boors.

Little miss, I did not need to come to you, you came for me to the tune of 149 posts. In either case, I had concluded already that all those hours we spoke in the temple gardens were just you blowing hot air, but it's nice to have it confirmed.  You are without conviction or merit, your creation is the shriveled fruit of its barren creator.

Yes, I came to you and yes, I double checked myself, 149 posts I made on your forum.  0 on mine.  Do you see a problem with this? Wait - you probably don't get it at all.  Let me spell it out - I made an effort.  You didn't return it.  We talked somewhat and you suggested a treaty once or twice and I brought it up with my group and THEY said no.  Any wild guesses as to why?!  No one from CoJ could bother to come over and spend any time with us.  So the conclusion I've come to is this - you were never really interested.  That's fine. so it goes.  But regardless of what you think - you're not any better than I.

There was one thing that I noticed that had changed on the CoJ forum.  My title.  LOLRFL!!!!  You know, I still don't particularily like the thought of reperations for the end of a war, but I think now that I've actually been insulted in such a fashion during the course of one, it's a good time to reconsider.

Really, Schatt - that word?  Could you at least come up with something that isn't also sexist?

See, this is what I'm talking about. These guys want to talk philosophy but they don't know why AI is relevant to a thread about AI in response to a post in reply to my comment about AI. AI. (Spark Notes: Your boy responded to my post about AI by talking about my personage [every thread is about Schattenmann], so I got personal with tJL, then brought it back around to AI)

If your grand defense of tJL as anything except the disheveled remnants of a dead sandwich-themed AA (hey, guys, maybe if we go with coffee instead of coldcuts we can jumpstart this thing!) is "we walk in line" then thank you for confirming what I said: tJL is a lump of dumb NS.

Pingu may smell like herring guts, but at least he knows why AI is relevant to a conversation about AI.

What you're saying is making absolutely no sense. For one, tJL is far more BN and Asgaard than it is SC in its culture and leadership. I mean hell, look at our four gov members plus our one tJL/DBDC dual member you're constantly fawning over.

me = BN

LW = Asgaard

Haflinger = Invicta, ffs, so not even on your radar here

John Churchill = basically only ever tJL

WC = BN and Asgaard, actually; she's worn both AAs before

You want to see what we're made of, look at those. Loyalty, aptitude, being in DEFCON 1, not taking orders from other alliances. That's us. I wish it were you.

Yes, I came to you and yes, I double checked myself, 149 posts I made on your forum.  0 on mine.  Do you see a problem with this? Wait - you probably don't get it at all.  Let me spell it out - I made an effort.  You didn't return it.  We talked somewhat and you suggested a treaty once or twice and I brought it up with my group and THEY said no.  Any wild guesses as to why?!  No one from CoJ could bother to come over and spend any time with us.  So the conclusion I've come to is this - you were never really interested.  That's fine. so it goes.  But regardless of what you think - you're not any better than I.

There was one thing that I noticed that had changed on the CoJ forum.  My title.  LOLRFL!!!!  You know, I still don't particularily like the thought of reperations for the end of a war, but I think now that I've actually been insulted in such a fashion during the course of one, it's a good time to reconsider.

Really, Schatt - that word?  Could you at least come up with something that isn't also sexist?

I remember vetoing that treaty. I wasn't against it in principle - I liked CoJ in theory - but, as you mentioned, they'd never bothered visiting our forums or getting to know our active members who aren't public figures. Wanting a treaty with ~White Chocolate~ or ~Max Power~ isn't wanting a treaty with tJL.

EDIT: I actually have a fuzzy recollection of whether the bolded part happened. Hm. Well then. Thought that was worth clarifying.

The title thing is just low.

Edited by Max Power

I'll give Schatt one thing though. Dude knows how to hold a grudge, even after everyone he's all pissy over deleted ages ago.

or are actually on his side now. Then again he has always been an air head with an overinflated ego, so he has most likely not noticed it yet.

Schatt

What

Yes

Demonstrating the Schattenmann Law (this thread is now about Schattenmann), this is so far beyond the realm of anything relevant to the present that I've PMed you three.

or are actually on his side now. Then again he has always been an air head with an overinflated ego, so he has most likely not noticed it yet.

I don't have any grudge with AI, I used an episode from your past to insult you. AI never did anything to me worth holding a grudge over, and I don't mean that in a diminutive way.
If I had a grudge with AI, I would use an episode from your past to do something with you.

Does anyone have a grudge with AI? As far as I can tell you're not globally engaged enough to garner grudges anymore.

Edited by Schattenmann

I came to this announcement hoping to learn what anarchy is about. Or, at least, I hoped to learn someone's view of what anarchy is about. It's all been a bit disappointing from that perspective.

it is difficult to explain to people what anarchy is about since the word has been bastardized since it's birth, there are two schools of anarchy, there is the school that believes in the original idea that society can exist without rulers and there is another school that wants to impose authoritarian anarchy on all of planet bob, nazi sheep in wolf clothing. bismelesef