Anarchy is about

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Brehon tell you to do this, or did you stumble into it on your own?

You're getting really grumpy in your old age Schatt. I remember back when you likened yourself to an enlightened person that posted deep discussions and critical reasoning. All I've seen from you these days are angrily slung arrows at alliances you don't like. And I don't even visit this place more than a few times a year.

Go get 'em AI, shouldn't be too difficult of a war for you guys if NADC of today is anything like NADC of yesteryear.

You're getting really grumpy in your old age Schatt. I remember back when you likened yourself to an enlightened person that posted deep discussions and critical reasoning. All I've seen from you these days are angrily slung arrows at alliances you don't like. And I don't even visit this place more than a few times a year.

Go get 'em AI, shouldn't be too difficult of a war for you guys if NADC of today is anything like NADC of yesteryear.

I remember when TJL stood for something, or at least gave lip service to something.

I am old, I'm old enough to have pissed off everyone on the planet by being the same person I've always been, which invariably means they'll eventually end up on the receiving end of the acerbic wit that makes you love me until you don't.  I'm an icon, you saw something you liked one day 3 years ago and decided that's who I am because it's what you needed me to be.  I do what I do, you like it or you don't, but it's not because I've changed very much.

I definitely do not write as many essays as I used to.  The world has got too lazy to make it worth it. We live in a world where your members are dual-enrolled, raid alliances, then come home to rebuild.  What high ideals are you going to discuss with me if you don't even meet the most basic benchmarks of an alliance?  You are a non-entity with no integrity; your existence is undefined, porous nothingness.  Your not-member member is attacking some guy that used to be in some alliance with me a year ago because I speak the truth that TJL is trash, but she's too chickenscratch to defend TJL from TJL's AA.

You're not up for deep discussions or critical reasoning.

Anarchy Inc handed over the keys, lost its soul, and is shambling out on the battlefield for the keyholder.  My remark was cute and topical. ^_^

Edited by Schattenmann