The Network Hungers

OsRavan

Technically hitting a MD ally of an OD ally and hitting a MD ally of a MD ally.

Or you won't do anything until you have overwhelming odds and sufficient meat shields to take the brunt of the damage.

Is this the reasoning behind why you're not in?  Not enough meat shields or odds for Polar?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an O-Level treaty when it was active, and the ODN-TTK treaty is as well.

That is correct. I thought he was meaning it was still active treaty so I wanted say it got canceled. My apologies if I misread

STA has 3 allies and 2 of them are at war, I always said that sign treaty with those alliances were a terrible idea, too bad nobody listen me :( 

It's not the treaties. It is a well established fact that the STA simply isn't allowed to grow beyond a certain point without triggering a war. Edited by kingzog

What is this 2007? What's all this bullshit about offensive and defensive wars? Whoever is going to fight on whatever side is decided. The offensive/defensive shtick hasn't worked in years. What it is, is a cry of desperation from those who know they are going to get wailed on trying to convince....someone...that they are victims of some kind and need saving...... 

What is this 2007? What's all this !@#$%^&* about offensive and defensive wars? Whoever is going to fight on whatever side is decided. The offensive/defensive shtick hasn't worked in years. What it is, is a cry of desperation from those who know they are going to get wailed on trying to convince....someone...that they are victims of some kind and need saving...... 

please save me from wickedness about to befall me, GATO. You are my only hope