The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they are allied to TTK...ODN has effectively declared war on their own ally. /me scratches his head.

Wes, you are being ridiculous. Hitting an MD ally of an OD ally might not be absolutely ideal, but it isn't immoral. CCC did the exact same thing to NATO last war. You're better than this, so please stop it.

Heya, Sunstar, good to see you.  Rerolled in 2009 then 9 mos of Vox followed by sticking to my principles rather than being anything like OsRavan puts me at around 55K.  I'll wait for you down here :)

The good old Vox days indeed - now that was a fun period; nice to see you've got some nation building in during my absence.

Let us know if Polaris can do anything, UPN.  Especially anything like this.
PtE9Qqd.png

Given the Polaroids' own pinguid tendencies, that looks a bit suicidal. Or painful, at the very least. I hope your inter-species sex play is not moving in dangerously rash directions.

Given the Polaroids' own pinguid tendencies, that looks a bit suicidal. Or painful, at the very least. I hope your inter-species sex play is not moving in dangerously rash directions.

The good penguins are alright, it's just the one bad one. ;)

Edited by Schattenmann

I'll wait till ODN tries to convince people this was a defensive war.

Even some of your friends would like to take it as a defensive war...but you may offcourse correct me on this speculation.

Also, I notice UPN aid slot usage has improved compared to peace time, while the opposite has been true for everyone else. Kudos.

Edited by shahenshah

And they are allied to TTK...ODN has effectively declared war on their own ally. /me scratches his head. 

Using this logic, TTK declared war on NPO just days ago. And they are allied to ODN...TTK has effectively declared war on their own ally. /me scratches head

IRON remains neutral. Perpetually. You just infra-rape each other, we'll rot in our exponential growth to no apparent end, until our overlords detect a weakness, where upon we shall sink our bored-to-inactivity masses of stubbed teeth, perhaps a month from now. Then the coalition of our various enemies viciously tear us apart while 2/3 of our bored-to-tears absent alliance has gone into once-a-week mode by the time we enter the fray at 1/6 effective strength.

This counts as one strike, right? :facepalm:

Edited by Nathan Halcyon

IRON remains neutral. Perpetually. You just infra-rape each other, we'll rot in our exponential growth to no apparent end, until our overlords detect a weakness, where upon we shall sink our bored-to-inactivity masses of stubbed teeth, perhaps a month from now. Then the coalition of our various enemies viciously tear us apart while 2/3 of our bored-to-tears absent alliance has gone into once-a-week mode by the time we enter the fray at 1/6 effective strength.

This counts as one strike, right? :facepalm:

:facepalm:  I disown this guy! :popcorn:  :P